Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046914 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Gud morning to everyone and compliment of the season....... I don made up my mmind to do xmas in naija, but to celebrate the new year in OZ.
Back to the matter, abeg is there anyone in dis house wey submit application to teleperformance on the 27th , or 28th or 29th or 30th of Nov, I submitted mine on the 30th of Nov..... Abeg make una ginger me small na, cos I never hear from prectoria oooo.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2015
What is your Subclass? Pretoria has been busy and have had some issues regarding contingency, you will hear from them b4 the end of December, a lot of ppl with your type of case here. Don't worry.

matyk:
Gud morning to everyone and compliment of the season....... I don made up my mmind to do xmas in naija, but to celebrate the new year in OZ.
Back to the matter, abeg is there anyone in dis house wey submit application to teleperformance on the 27th , or 28th or 29th or 30th of Nov, I submitted mine on the 30th of Nov..... Abeg make una ginger me small na, cos I never hear from prectoria oooo.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2015
matyk:

Lol.... NOV 19 , 3 mail sent , No Response.
I'm Reping here brother.
pray you hear from them b4 Christmas.
As for mine , I have been considering it as I withdrew that word though
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Sharonlass10:
Still waiting oh

students normally resume in feb/july. You need to provide more information in order for me to assist you. Are you looking towards diploma, masters, tafe or PhD? Do u want to resume in Feb Or July ? If you are serious about this, you need to act very fast. You need to apply for courses under Streamlined Visa Processing. some schools take as much as 3weeks to grant admission.

feel free to ask any question
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Grace didn't fail, don't use wrong words over your application. Pray that the Grace of God is upon your application and all will be well for you. You will get your grant when they are ready.

Pretoria delays at times, esp when there lady COs, some will just go for Vacation and leave applications on their desk till they are back. Some SVP applications takes upto 6weeks, depending on the CO.

We will all be successful IJN.

STAugustineOf13:

Lol.... NOV 19 , 3 mail sent , No Response.
I'm Reping here brother.
pray you hear from them b4 Christmas.
As for mine , I have been considering it as When Grace Fails, How do one Survives.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Phemorinho(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2015
kennethagada:
you dont need to pay for your ECOE to come out, you only need to pay your tuition deposit and OSHC, then you apply to your school for ECOE or if u are using the service of the school agent u send ur payment slip to the agent and they will apply for ECOE for u. its free broda
thanks. like how much will the deposit be? is it 50% or 70% of the tuition.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sunkee28: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Merry Xmas and New year in Advance to you my brothers and sisters in this forum. One Love!

please i need advice here GURU in the house:

I have B.Sc(computer science"2:1"wink
2years experience in teaching. (COMPUTING)
sex: female

my question is, if i am applying to be assessed will it be based on my qualification or skill?

Do i qualify for PR?

THANK YOU!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
University of newcastle offers courses that are SVP, my application will be 3weeks on Monday 21st of Dec....
Am believe I am going to share the testimony here and also in the church
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sharonlass10(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Graham355:

students normally resume in feb/july. You need to provide more information in order for me to assist you. Are you looking towards diploma, masters, tafe or PhD? Do u want to resume in Feb Or July ? If you are serious about this, you need to act very fast. You need to apply for courses under Streamlined Visa Processing. some schools take as much as 3weeks to grant admission.

feel free to ask any question

I would prefer July. I studied mass communication in my Bsc but I want to change career to community service course. Which is available in Post-secondary program (cert. or diploma.).
Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
@Sunkee28,

Your assessment will be based on both.

Check the SOL and CSOL list to see a closely matches computer related occupation for your skill. You can go ahead to check ACS website for the process
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sharonlass10:

I would prefer July. I studied mass communication in my Bsc but I want to change career to community service course. Which is available in Post-secondary program (cert. or diploma.).
Thanks.
It's better to go for a course that's related to your 1st degree so you won't have GTE issues

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pls try not to deviate from your original field of study as advised. Thanks.
Sharonlass10:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 4lashyme: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
hello my beloved people in the house. please just one question.
I have submitted my EOI choosing Queensland as my destination. I am yet to get an invite from them.
I would like to know how long it takes for them to send invitation to apply for state nomination.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
I withdrew what I said in the time past about Grace
I believe it will be Sufficient for us all.
Our GOD is a forgiving GOD, I hope he Forgives

To those our E-Fam living in Victoria Melbourne hope the Wild-Fire Ravaging the city didn't hit any of una.
Stay Safe people.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sunkee28: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
@Bellong Thanks so much!
I really appreciate your advice, but i still have question because am totally new to this.
I have checked SOL but my course assessment falls under ACS but my experience falls under education, that is why am confused on the body to apply for assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sharonlass10:

Thanks.

I'm assuming your primary aim is PR. you would have to study in australia for two years to be eligible. so have that in mind when choosing courses. Also, it's better to go for a similar course to avoid complications when applying for visa. Although people have opted for dissimilar courses and received positive outcome. I suggest you start checking universities to find you course preference.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cribking1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
bjayzeez:
i dont know if its too lte now, but google ANZCO Forestry and use their job descripytion from there. You vcan also check the job description for a foreseter from HRSDC ....

What I'd suggest is to keep those old "not related" duties on your CV and reference letter, and add the ones from ANZCO.

Of course, youd have to mix things up!

bestofluck

I am just scared that it might look like falsification of information. I have gathered the duties of Forester from ANZCO and can easily approach my employer to restructure the reference letter to include the relevant duties, but I am somewhat reluctant considering the fact that I am still going back to the same VETASSESS for reassessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dozie2014: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
bellong:
Dozie 2014,

What is your qualification and what work experience do you have?
B.Eng. 6 years experience in Telecom Passive infrastructure.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunkee28:
@Bellong Thanks so much!
I really appreciate your advice, but i still have question because am totally new to this.
I have checked SOL but my course assessment falls under ACS but my experience falls under education, that is why am confused on the body to apply for assessment.

If the computing you are teaching falls under any of the occupation on the list, you are good to go.

dozie2014:
B.Eng. 6 years experience in Telecom Passive infrastructure.

You should rewrite your CDR and reapply. Make sure that it is sell written fitting the occupation and follow the EA's template.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kwenu: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
pls. with 1.5m can i study in australia

how much will it cost me to run the entire visa processing/process?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sharonlass10(f): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks to all.
Pls, is canberra institute of technology good?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sharonlass10(f): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Graham355:

I'm assuming your primary aim is PR. you would have to study in australia for two years to be eligible. so have that in mind when choosing courses. Also, it's better to go for a similar course to avoid complications when applying for visa. Although people have opted for dissimilar courses and received positive outcome. I suggest you start checking universities to find you course preference.

Thank dear and very useful. Big hugs
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sharonlass10(f): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks dear.
bhanjjie:
Pls try not to deviate from your original field of study as advised. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sharonlass10(f): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks dear.
Mikey:

It's better to go for a course that's related to your 1st degree so you won't have GTE issues
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2015
You will get your grant b4 the end of December!

matyk:
University of newcastle offers courses that are SVP, my application will be 3weeks on Monday 21st of Dec....
Am believe I am going to share the testimony here and also in the church

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2015
If you are declaring your Bsc, make sure you apply for course on same level or higher.

Sharonlass10:

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Amen! Your Grant is a sure banker!!!

STAugustineOf13:
I withdrew what I said in the time past about Grace
I believe it will be Sufficient for us all.
Our GOD is a forgiving GOD, I hope he Forgives

To those our E-Fam living in Victoria Melbourne hope the Wild-Fire Ravaging the city didn't hit any of una.
Stay Safe people.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Look for a University that is affordable, except you won't want to declare your Bsc. Goto the thread of my post for GTE assessment scale no 1-8. CIT will cost you an Arm and a Leg.

Sharonlass10:
Thanks to all.
Pls, is canberra institute of technology good?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MaxiDj(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello house, going through this thread, you'll find about 99% of whatever you're looking for. Indirectly or directly. I think before you ask a question, go through the pages and trust me, you'll find answers and even more. Silent observer btw.

Please who is going to Macquarie University in February? Going to do MIT with specialization in Cyber Security. Anyone?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good day brothers and sisters, please can anyone assist me to review my SOP? I had HND in Computer Science and am going for a bachelor's degree in information Communication Tehnology in Western Sydney University. And I have over 8 years working experience in IT.

I will be glad if someone can volunteer and assist to review SOP of 2 pages.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dozie2014: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
bellong:
Dozie 2014,

What is your qualification and what work experience do you have?
B.Eng. Electrical electronic . 5yrs experience in telecom
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dozie2014: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
NNBB2012:

What is your qualification?
B.Eng Electrical electronic engineering. 5yrs exp

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.