Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044461 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello MaxiDj, I am also headed in that direction for the same course. Check your inbox and pls revert.

MaxiDj:
Hello house, going through this thread, you'll find about 99% of whatever you're looking for. Indirectly or directly. I think before you ask a question, go through the pages and trust me, you'll find answers and even more. Silent observer btw.

Please who is going to Macquarie University in February? Going to do MIT with specialization in Cyber Security. Anyone?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys...compliments of the season. Please I just want to ask, is anyone going to uni of Western Australia Perth?. Or is anyone already in Perth and is ready to share accommodation that isn't far from Uwa?. Won't mind sharing grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys..compliments of the season. Please I just want to find out if anyone else is going to uni of Western Australia Perth, and has accommodation already or will like to share one together?...or those anyone else have any accommodation in Perth that isn't far from Uwa that will like to share?...please lemme know. Will be coming to Perth 2nd week in February by God's grace. grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ya i will be going to perth 15th February 2016, but my is Curtin Univeristy also interested in shared apartment. reach me on agascoy2k.2009@yahoo.com
Shodur:
Hi guys..compliments of the season. Please I just want to find out if anyone else is going to uni of Western Australia Perth, and has accommodation already or will like to share one together?...or those anyone else have any accommodation in Perth that isn't far from Uwa that will like to share?...please lemme know. Will be coming to Perth 2nd week in February by God's grace. grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Okay so I'm getting emails not relating to what I posted earlier. Sorry I won't reply those emails privately but here.

Someone asked how I got my visa...well like I said earlier, I am a health personnel and my work schedule is tight. So I went through PFL to secure my visa. They were the ones that did the certification of my documents, filled my forms for me (in my presence thou) and I went to submit at teleperformance myself.

Timeline again.
Medicals frontloaded: 11th nov
Dropped my application at teleperformance: 13th nov
Got to Pretoria: 19th nov
Visa grant: 7th dec.

Concerning SOP, I think my own SOP may benefit someone in the health field. Dunno abt any other profession.

Still waiting for replies concerning accommodation.thanks guys wink

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shodur:
Okay so I'm getting emails not relating to what I posted earlier. Sorry I won't reply those emails privately but here.

Someone asked how I got my visa...well like I said earlier, I am a health personnel and my work schedule is tight. So I went through PFL to secure my visa. They were the ones that did the certification of my documents, filled my forms for me (in my presence thou) and I went to submit at teleperformance myself.

Timeline again.

Concerning SOP, I think my own SOP may benefit someone in the health field. Dunno abt any other profession.

Oh and yes my visa was svp 573.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Shodur:

Timeline again.

dear colleague, by this you know I'm med too
Plz amongst your documents you submitted did you include any evidence of past or present employment and payslips, also on your Sop(as you said Med Sop) did you ever make any comment about your career history, like I've worked here bla bla
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Shodur:

Timeline again.

dear colleague, by this you know I'm med too
Plz amongst your documents you submitted did you include any evidence of past or present employment and payslips, also on your Sop(as you said Med Sop) did you ever make any comment about your career history, like I've worked here bla bla
I will keep in touch, I've applied through Pfl/teleperformance too,
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Shodur:

Timeline again.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Shodur:

Timeline again.

colleague, by this you know I'm med too
I will keep in touch, I've applied through Pfl/teleperformance too,
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 2:24am On Dec 21, 2015
dozie2014:
B.Eng Electrical electronic engineering. 5yrs exp

You should be fine with positive assessment as a Professional Engineer provided that your CDR,Professional summary etc. are as per the template of Engineers Australia. Refer to their website and get detailed information there.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Be in a prayer mode: In Jesus name........amen, Father lord Australian Strike is over...and ended, they border has been opened.... we all need your grace ooh God as these week cometh forward, shower your mercies on us ohhh God.. Nigeria is becoming hotter and hotted tongue tongue grin every day.... our body is becoming allergic to naija (especially me grin grin grin) and the heartaches we are suffering everyday due to the callous behavior of our shepherds please Father they are sending our money outside naija so guide us and lead us outside naija to go and bring it back... please father release your annotated anointing so that the more visa case officers looks the less they see... grin grin grin grin bring forth your blessings so that your children in nairaland who wants to zoom out of naija will succed in jesus name...amem.. ohhhhhh my jehova nisi, jehova jaire...el-sheddai, i am, i am... father u see those who are against our green stamp.... to fly to oz... father send forth your consuming fire... weda there are from the village ohhh, our market place, any where they are send them to abyss in jesus name i pray... in your name i OPEN THE GATE OF...
573 SVP VISA GRANT
572 SVP AND NON SVP GRANT
P.R VISA
BUSINESS VISA
PARTNER VISA
EVEN UNLIMITED VISA JUST LIKE BROWSING BUNDLE
to pour on all of us in the name of Jesus.... we shall be humming hosanna in the highest to your name....
the Christmas rice will never taste bitter in our mouth.... the goat and the chicken will never bitter our mouth... non of us here shall cry, FILL THE ACCOUNT THAT THE NON SVP APPLICANTS AMONG US USED FOR APPLICATION WITH YOUR GRACE SO THAT he or she go the go jeeeje, all documents weda fake or original shall be turned to original just like where u turned water to wine....in jesus name amem....every agent who's intention is to walay our sucesss.......holy spirit!!!! fire....., ohhh God for those who's visa grant shall be their end... ohhh God open there eyes so that they will see bigger..... change their mind to focus on what u destined for them.... pls lord be with us and guild us in every decision we take...
we will all be happy and joyful....in the name of jesus...amem

IN-SHORT FATHER WE WANT YOUR GRACE TO SHOWER ON THOSE THAT ARE CONFUSED TO BE THEMSELVES and wake up from slumber.... provide the gurus u have created to come to there aid....GIUDE THEM IN THE RIGHT PATH.... FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE MADE MISTAKES....HHHMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOHHHH LORD LET THE CASE OFFICER COME UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF HOLY SPIRIT TO MAKE A BIG MISTAKE OF STAMPING THEM GRANTED IN THE NAME OF JESUs amem
lord my savior.... come and take control over our applications one by one so that at the end of these australian race we will glorify and exalt your name..... before i forget lord..... BUMBER US WITH VISA SAME TIME....WE WANT TO CHATER ONE PLANE TO AUSTRALIA SO THAT WE WILL ARRIVE IN GRAND STYLE cos we are your blessed ones, ur children..bless us and be with all of us........ through jesus chirst our lord aaaammmmeeeem (For christains ohhh) Through ALLLAH Your Lord amemmmmm(HAusa hope am correct).... SHRINE WORSHIPPER...HMMMMM through shrine your shrine grin grin grin grin grin grin

HAPPY AUSTRALIAN VISA GRANT WEEK
your one and only
Triggeredsam the
australian Visa hungry man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 5:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Triggeredsam! grin grin grin God willing, all una visas go enter soon (this week) by God's grace! Amen. This your prayer looong ehn grin. Things will work well. Amen.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Lmao Triggeredsam.. Amen to that

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Impromptu Pastor ni?[size=8pt][/size] baba, u just never discover yourself......Pastor Trigger....oya na! Amen amen amen amen and amen... you too much.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Triggeredsam:
Be in a prayer mode: In Jesus name........amen, Father lord Australian Strike is over...and ended, they border has been opened.... we all need your grace ooh God as these week cometh forward, shower your mercies on us ohhh God.. Nigeria is becoming hotter and hotted tongue tongue grin every day.... our body is becoming allergic to naija (especially me grin grin grin) and the heartaches we are suffering everyday due to the callous behavior of our shepherds please Father they are sending our money outside naija so guide us and lead us outside naija to go and bring it back... please father release your annotated anointing so that the more visa case officers looks the less they see... grin grin grin grin bring forth your blessings so that your children in nairaland who wants to zoom out of naija will succed in jesus name...amem.. ohhhhhh my jehova nisi, jehova jaire...el-sheddai, i am, i am... father u see those who are against our green stamp.... to fly to oz... father send forth your consuming fire... weda there are from the village ohhh, our market place, any where they are send them to abyss in jesus name i pray... in your name i OPEN THE GATE OF...
573 SVP VISA GRANT
P.R VISA
BUSINESS VISA
PARTNER VISA
to pour on all of us in the name of Jesus.... we shall be humming hosanna in the highest to your name....
the Christmas rice will never taste bitter in our mouth.... the goat and the chicken will never bitter our mouth... non of us here shall cry, FILL THE ACCOUNT THAT THE NON SVP APPLICANTS AMONG US USED FOR APPLICATION WITH YOUR GRACE SO THAT he or she go the go jeeeje, all documents weda fake or original shall be turned to original just like where u turned water to wine....in jesus name amem....every agent who's intention is to walay our sucesss.......holy spirit!!!! fire....., ohhh God for those who's visa grant shall be their end... ohhh God open there eyes so that they will see bigger..... change their mind to focus on what u destined for them.... pls lord be with us and guild us in every decision we take...

IN-SHORT FATHER WE WANT YOUR GRACE TO SHOWER ON THOSE THAT ARE CONFUSED TO BE THEMSELVES and wake up from slumber.... provide the gurus u have created to come to there aid....GIUDE THEM IN THE RIGHT PATH.... FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE MADE MISTAKES....HHHMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOHHHH LORD LET THE CASE OFFICER COME UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF HOLY SPIRIT TO MAKE A BIG MISTAKE OF STAMPING THEM GRANTED IN THE NAME OF JESUs amem
lord my savior.... come and take control over our applications one by one so that at the end of these australian race we will glorify and exalt your name..... before i forget lord..... BUMBER US WITH VISA SAME TIME....WE WANT TO CHATER ONE PLANE TO AUSTRALIA SO THAT WE WILL ARRIVE IN GRAND STYLE cos we are your blessed ones, ur children..bless us and be with all of us........ through jesus chirst our lord aaaammmmeeeem (For christains ohhh) Through ALLLAH Your Lord amemmmmm(HAusa hope am correct).... SHRINE WORSHIPPER...HMMMMM through shrine your shrine grin grin grin grin grin grin

your one and only
Triggeredsam the

This is why d black race is doomed

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2015
DrDauda:

This is why d black race is doomed
That's why we have to bleach our skin when we get to oz..... grin grin grin...see ur mouth... grin yuyuyayaya...afirtan yace is doommm

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
@ Triggeredsam This prayer na for me oooo! see as I close eyes dey read the prayers, I even dey shout Amen for office ,thank God say my boss late come. Thanks man I do appreciate. all men head dey Bombay nw.......am still shouting Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Trigger Amen oooo.
it seems like 573 Svp is more faster than 572 Svp.
But Ishorite I don't think they have any options than to Stamp those Visa's.
We Dash them Maximum Tuesday or Angels of God will war them with UnSettled mind until they do the right thing.
who says Children of God will not get peace of Mind.
may our Creator intervenes Amen.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by symbian03(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Shodur:
Hi guys...compliments of the season. Please I just want to ask, is anyone going to uni of Western Australia Perth?. Or is anyone already in Perth and is ready to share accommodation that isn't far from Uwa?. Won't mind sharing grin

Congrats on your grant, Uwa is a great school . Were you thinking of renting a whole apartment before? cheesy Most accommodations are shared anyways or are you looking for a roommate ? . I personally don't believe in looking for accommodation close to school since the transportation is accessible and affordable, accommodation in Crawley must be quite expensive, aside from the fact that you'd be competing with other students, that locality is not cheap at all unless you wan go live waterfront lifestyle. Best of luck smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
If you are submitting your app at TLS Abuja, please take note of the following -

1. Although, the official closing time is 3pm, try to get there not later than 2.30pm.

2. Go with certified copies of yellow/polio vaccination card.

3. Visa application fee is 88k. TLS processing fee is 6,800. Please try to go with the EXACT amt.

4. Complete the TLS checklist form and go with it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello everyone. I ll be very glad to get your kind responses to this

I want to migrate to australia through masters in Electrical Engineering. I read elect elect bsc in unilag with a 3.0/5. I also want to use the post study 2 yrs and also process my PR from there. My service will start june/july 2016 to may/june 2017. I dont have work experience. I am planning my masters resumption with july 2017 in take.

1. I am planning to write my ielts by december 2016. I also want to use the same ielts result for all my processing there, ie student visa, scholarships/internships available, 2 years post study visa and finally PR(189 visa). I ve read that to get PR, the ielts result has a validity of 3 years, how true is this?
Will this be possible to use the same ielts result especially till the PR stage

2. Is transiting from student visa to the 2 years post study 485 visa an easy process? Hence howlong does it take? Can i use the remaining visa time after my msc to get it. Will it be an easy process? Can someone tell me the neccesary conditions and documents required for it? Will it be an easy process. I ve read about it from other sites, but i m quite scared on this plan, so can an experienced person tell me/ give me assurance.

3. My plan on getting the PR is
Australian qualification: 15
2 years study in australia: 5
Regional area: 5
Ieslt of min 7: 10
Total: 65

I ll be choosing skill on SOL as Electrical Engineering. What are my chances?

My bsc is of 4 years cos i came through direst entry from diploma to 200 level.
I read about getting skill assessment from engineers australia. Will my bsc status with 4 years from nigeria cause any problems even with my msc from australia in the same course.

Finaly, i also read that to use the independent 189 visa(no work experience) the final qualification should be at most 6 months before PR application. How fast will the previois applications be to enable me still get 3 years ielts validity(if i write it in latest jan 2017) in order to apply for the PR.

I am suprised reading down, i have not seen many apply through this route(2 yrs aus msc with no experience) Someone pls rate my plans and chances of getting a PR on a 100 scale. I ll gladly glady appreciate. Thanks for even taken time to read down. Responses are warmly welcomed.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
My broad or sis...
Everything your looking for is found in part 1 and part 2 just buy lacasera... Relax and read through u will never regret just like me!!!!
mctowel01:
Hello everyone. I ll be very glad to get your kind responses to this

I want to migrate to australia through masters in Electrical Engineering. I read elect elect bsc in unilag with a 3.0/5. I also want to use the post study 2 yrs and also process my PR from there. My service will start june/july 2016 to may/june 2017. I dont have work experience. I am planning my masters resumption with july 2017 in take.

1. I am planning to write my ielts by december 2016. I also want to use the same ielts result for all my processing there, ie student visa, scholarships/internships available, 2 years post study visa and finally PR(189 visa). I ve read that to get PR, the ielts result has a validity of 3 years, how true is this?
Will this be possible to use the same ielts result especially till the PR stage

2. Is transiting from student visa to the 2 years post study 485 visa an easy process? Hence howlong does it take? Can i use the remaining visa time after my msc to get it. Will it be an easy process? Can someone tell me the neccesary conditions and documents required for it? Will it be an easy process. I ve read about it from other sites, but i m quite scared on this plan, so can an experienced person tell me/ give me assurance.

3. My plan on getting the PR is
Australian qualification: 15
2 years study in australia: 5
Regional area: 5
Ieslt of min 7: 10
Total: 65

I ll be choosing skill on SOL as Electrical Engineering. What are my chances?

My bsc is of 4 years cos i came through direst entry from diploma to 200 level.
I read about getting skill assessment from engineers australia. Will my bsc status with 4 years from nigeria cause any problems even with my msc from australia in the same course.

Finaly, i also read that to use the independent 189 visa(no work experience) the final qualification should be at most 6 months before PR application. How fast will the previois applications be to enable me still get 3 years ielts validity(if i write it in latest jan 2017) in order to apply for the PR.

I am suprised reading down, i have not seen many apply through this route(2 yrs aus msc with no experience) Someone pls rate my plans and chances of getting a PR on a 100 scale. I ll gladly glady appreciate. Thanks for even taken time to read down. Responses are warmly welcomed.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Triggeredsam:
My broad or sis...
Everything your looking for is found in part 1 and part 2 just buy lacasera... Relax and read through u will never regret just like me!!!!

I dont think everything is there cos i ve read the whole of part 1 nd some pages of part 2.
Especially the timing of the application. Most people here did not apply through my route. They re doing skilled visa which i m not on
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ride on Pastor!

We claim all your prayers Sir! Thank God that this thread has finally have a Pastor, a true man of God. Thank God for this week of Visa Grantssss.

Triggeredsam:
573 SVP VISA GRANT
P.R VISA
BUSINESS VISA
PARTNER VISA

your one and only
Triggeredsam the

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
bhanjjie:
If you are submitting your app at TLS Abuja, please take note of the following -

1. Although, the official closing time is 3pm, try to get there not later than 2.30pm.

2. Go with certified copies of yellow/polio vaccination card.

3. Visa application fee is 88k. TLS processing fee is 6,800. Please try to go with the EXACT amt.

4. Complete the TLS checklist form and go with it.

Thank you.

Thanks for putting this up,
I forgot to post that information, and it really cost me time and money when I was submitting. Twice I missed .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Onaolorundun: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello house, my case officer requested for some supporting evidence and I wanna ask if am to attach it via email or teleperformance? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Certify and Scan it neatly and send via email directly to the email of your C/O. Goodluck!

Onaolorundun:
Hello house, my case officer requested for some supporting evidence and I wanna ask if am to attach it via email or teleperformance? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Onaolorundun:
Via Email
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Onaolorundun:
Anyone that suits you, your grant is insight, best of luck.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Onaolorundun:

Which day did you receive the Email Fellow?
And is it 573 or 572 & which day did you lodge in ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
What's all these religious posts nah. Haba, please respect the non-Christians on this thread. Yes, I'm a christian. I have problem with people who are quick to throw religious cards at every situation.

Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.