Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049416 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jabberjawz: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2015
STAugustineOf13:
cry and it came to pass.
Decisions made
They shattered my heart.
How can this be Amend?
I Don weak as you see me so.

calm down bro.....will advice u to settle down & read through the letter thoroughly,u will have a better insight about d reason for denial.....from what i can deduce.....

1) ur family ties to Nigeria was not strong enough to convince d C.O

2) ur proposed academic field of study also shot u in d leg.....because the C.O did a comparative study of the long term benefits of your choice course of study in relation to u satisfying d long term financial obligations with out being a burden to the Australian government.( if i may ask.....what course did u put in for)?

3) The C.O was not satisfied with ur source of income(the registered company) because he feels there ain't no strong ties b/w u, the registered company, and returning back to Nigeria.

so take a chill pill, read through dat letter thoroughly, & amend d grey areas.

*From a silent observer*

6 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2015
jabberjawz:

calm down bro.....will advice u to settle down & read through the letter thoroughly,u will have a better insight about d reason for denial.....from what i can deduce.....

2) ur proposed academic field of study also shot u in d leg.....because the C.O did a comparative study of the long term benefits of your choice course of study in relation to u satisfying d long term financial obligations with out being a burden to the Australian government.( if i may ask.....what course did u put in for)?

3) The C.O was not satisfied with ur source of income(the registered company) because he feels there ain't no strong ties b/w u, the registered company, and returning back to Nigeria.

*From a silent observer*
*I guess GTE requirements is the problem
*But since our situation in Nigeria in relation to Australia is bad why give people from Nigeria any form of visa at all and still deny people visas does it mean that does Nigeria that was given visas are spiritually from another country.
*572 subclass hmmmm, Haven't people on Nairaland been granted this visa??
*they will always know if ur a GTE

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2015
jabberjawz:

*From a silent observer*

Went for Accounting, also as someone who has a lot of experience in Business.
although Business administration might look good BUT it's one of the courses that relates to Business.
Thanks Man.
I appreciates.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Definitely they will grant 573 visas because that's pumping a huge amount of money into there education system.... But I pity people who can be lured to Australian university over a course of 40,000aud.
30,000 etc
Well I can't judge but believe me the agents will not open ur eyes to see the real thing about Australia allbthey want is they 4-7000aud commission.
When u get to the school...u will start having immigration problems..when ur in d rope to pay upto 14,000aud as fees withing 4months of leaving here...
I will not say much about this there are still the rich dudes who have d money sitting on the lounge.
I guess 90% of our selves here are looking for p.r for better future of children's children and our selfs.
But well who am I to judge just scared as a normal human being will be cos am under 572...I believe I have different destiny and line of action just like our faces are different from each other..
My agent said Nigeria now has a 60% visa denial rate due to what Nigerian over there are equally doing... Mesmerizing things for our future Nigerian students.. It pains me a lot that we are suffering what a brainless idiots must have selfishly done few years back just to ride range rover..
They inline actions was due to the fact that Pfl,bcie and other agents companies fail to ask there students how they intend paying upto 10,000aud in 3months gap...
That's when they realize that 573 gets u to Australia but staying there is another thing cos the options of switching to lower course is a problem and remaining in oz is now a headache...
This piece was written in anger.. What ever that goes with it fine

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Triggeredsam:
Definitely they will grant 573 visas because that's pumping a huge amount of money into there education system.... But I pity people who can be lured to Australian university over a course of 40,000aud.
30,000 etc
Well I can't judge but believe me the agents will not open ur eyes to see the real thing about Australia allbthey want is they 4-7000aud commission.
When u get to the school...u will start having immigration problems..when ur in d rope to pay upto 14,000aud as fees withing 4months of leaving here...
I will not say much about this there are still the rich dudes who have d money sitting on the lounge.
I guess 90% of our selves here are looking for p.r for better future of children's children and our selfs.
But well who am I to judge just scared as a normal human being will be cos am under 572...I believe I have different destiny and line of action just like our faces are different from each other..
My agent said Nigeria now has a 60% visa denial rate due to what Nigerian over there are equally doing... Mesmerizing things for our future Nigerian students.. It pains me a lot that we are suffering what a brainless idiots must have selfishly done few years back just to ride range rover..
They inline actions was due to the fact that Pfl,bcie and other agents companies fail to ask there students how they intend paying upto 10,000aud in 3months gap...
That's when they realize that 573 gets u to Australia but staying there is another thing cos the options of switching to lower course is a problem and remaining in oz is now a headache...

You stated the fact brother.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2015
●This question that I'm asking now has been answered somewhere, but I want to table it again as I'm weighing some of my options before the SVP closes.
although my mind is clouded, I have to keep hope alive to know what the Nature has for me in store.

Question:-
I have a (One Year+ Six months of offer) 20 months in Total OSHC inclusive.

I don't know if it's possible to accept the offer now & after touching down, he would change school & course of study , or even finish to Advance diploma Level, then jump to secure Advance diploma in Accounting?
Please I need y'all to touchlight this issue.
Even a crab is looking like an option to me now.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2015
STAugustineOf13:
●This question that I'm asking now has been answered somewhere, but I want to table it again as I'm weighing some of my options before the SVP closes.
although my mind is clouded, I have to keep hope alive to know what the Nature has for me in store.

Question:-
I have a (One Year+ Six months of offer) 20 months in Total OSHC inclusive.

I don't know if it's possible to accept the offer now & after touching down, he would change school & course of study , or even finish to Advance diploma Level, then jump to secure Advance diploma in Accounting?
Please I need y'all to touchlight this issue.
Even a crab is looking like an option to me now.
The first hand information I have now...your school Pacific is no longer accepting Nigerians...
In short colleges had meeting over the preference of university over them....
Guy one u ball in with 572 to change to 573 is easy but to change to another school in same 572!!! I don't think it's easy on same level advance diploma... Now check out ur options here in Nigeria why u were turned down and have them at the back of ur mind....
These guys knows how to know if ur a genuine student...
Just relax and chill off ssvp might be better

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmm another sticking and sticking news....

70% of student visa application are all 572 from Nigeria... This February intake.... Oluwa I dey your hand as this signify alot of ingenuity..

Why can't they go for bsc.... That's the questions that the colleges did not answer in the meeting they had with with deic abi daic

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2015
STAugustineOf13:
cry and it came to pass.
Decisions made
They shattered my heart.
How can this be Amend?
I Don weak as you see me so.
Damn, so sorry bro. You just have to keep your head up and work something out. It's a little challenge that you'll overcome. This just got my heart pounding.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Switch to a uni and go under 573...every disappointment is a blessing

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Your information is solid, as a matter of fact, I was the last Nigerian,Ghanaian & Zimbabwen to be admitted in that school.
they told me that they received a message from DIBP not to be giving people from these countries SVP Advance diploma, that I can defer it to Diploma only or they Balance me all my cash without takinG anything.

But I pressurized them to give me because I've paid for it already before they got the text.
that's how it went down.

Triggeredsam:

The first hand information I have now...your school Pacific is no longer accepting Nigerians...
In short colleges had meeting over the preference of university over them....
Guy one u ball in with 572 to change to 573 is easy but to change to another school in same 572!!! I don't think it's easy on same level advance diploma... Now check out ur options here in Nigeria why u were turned down and have them at the back of ur mind....
These guys knows how to know if ur a genuine student...
Just relax and chill off ssvp might be better
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Jesus I have passed my busstop, I still de Trek de go, St Augustine NDo biko chie,,,, I will do some research and see what can be done but don't take a decision out of panic. Am sure that naija Fool that carry Drug os central to all this shit

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
STAugustineOf13:
Your information is solid, as a matter of fact, I was the last Nigerian,Ghanaian & Zimbabwen to be admitted in that school.
they told me that they received a message from DIBP not to be giving people from these countries SVP Advance diploma, that I can defer it to Diploma only or they Balance me all my cash without takinG anything.

But I pressurized them to give me because I've paid for it already before they got the text.
that's how it went down.

You see the school knew u gonna miss the hall mark... Am renting the fact that all does docs u summited to school is equally sent to immigration.... But am not sure cos that will affect me too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2015
nurseafrica:
Jesus I have passed my busstop, I still de Trek de go, St Augustine NDo biko chie,,,, I will do some research and see what can be done but don't take a decision out of panic. Am sure that naija Fool that carry Drug os central to all this shit

Worst now is that Nigeria have 60% visa rejection rate... Gbam correct information at hand so reason am wella... We are going down to D drain just cos of Chibuike who wants to own it at a blow and answer Eze IGBO na Australia

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Triggeredsam:

You see the school knew u gonna miss the hall mark... Am renting the fact that all does docs u summited to school is equally sent to immigration.... But am not sure cos that will affect me too

YourS go come out solid.
is it up to a month since you submitTed. ?
if so...the app won't pass today against New Year.
●All those that submitted Statements of Account with their 572 will sail through for sure.

I wonder how they started saying that I doesn't have enough money to fend for my self.
they ought to have demand for statement of account if they have doubts naaa.

Although the Statement I gave the school was huge, but even if the school showed them through back Door, they might still doubt that someone with such amount ought to have submitted it with his/her application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Nice one my brother!

Triggeredsam:
30,000 etc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Don't mislead people. When it comes to visa application, it is treated on individual merit and not collective. In rating the country, the total socio-economic factors were considered not because of isolated case of drug peddling.

Get back to the drawing room, address the issues raised and reapply. You are not the first to be denied neither will you be the last.

Some have been denied in the past, they reapplied and got it. No matter how you rant here, it wouldn't solve anything as none here works as a case officer.

You can send a pm to Laminaria, he was once in your situation but did his homework well the second time.

Goodluck to you.

10 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sheguru(f): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Please guys, I asked a question some pages back (exactly page 187). Its rather a long post so don't want to copy and paste it again.

Summarily, am asking if my bsc sociology will be considered as equivalent to Australia bachelor degree by Vetassess?

So has anyone's 4years bachelor degree from nig gotten such positive assessment from Vetassess. Please help me guys with this issue.

NB: St Augustine, its just a delay!! Gird your loin and make headway!! It will work out in your next app.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2015
I am looking forward to the new SSVF regime, where all subclasses for Students will be merged.

I believe this will favour Nigerians and sentiments will not be attached to a particular Visa Sub-class while applying. Everyone has right to Education and no one should be sidelines or judged base on guesswork because of the type of Subclass.

They themselves in Australia don't even do Bsc or Msc in most cases, na Certificate II, III and IV them take de work.

Things will be better!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Sheguru,

Only VETASSES can give you bold response to your question.

However, quite a good number of us got assessed as comparable to Australian Bachelor degree.

I studied a 4year course.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sheguru(f): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2015
bellong:
Sheguru,

Only VETASSES can give you bold response to your question.

However, quite a good number of us got assessed as comparable to Australian Bachelor degree.

I studied a 4year course.

Ohh thank You for this reply!! Let me proceed then!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
bellong:
Don't mislead people. When it comes to visa application, it is treated on individual merit and not collective. In rating the country, the total socio-economic factors were considered not because of isolated case of drug peddling.

Get back to the drawing room, address the issues raised and reapply. You are not the first to be denied neither will you be the last.

Some have been denied in the past, they reapplied and got it. No matter how you rant here, it wouldn't solve anything as none here works as a case officer.

You can send a pm to Laminaria, he was once in your situation but did his homework well the second time.

Goodluck to you.

Exactly
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
STAugustineOf13:

YourS go come out solid.
is it up to a month since you submitTed. ?
if so...the app won't pass today against New Year.
●All those that submitted Statements of Account with their 572 will sail through for sure.

I wonder how they started saying that I doesn't have enough money to fend for my self.
they ought to have demand for statement of account if they have doubts naaa.

Although the Statement I gave the school was huge, but even if the school showed them through back Door, they might still doubt that someone with such amount ought to have submitted it with his/her application.

I did not summit with statement of account.....hmmm what the hell is svp then
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Triggeredsam:

I did not summit with statement of account.....hmmm what the hell is svp then

I couldn't post all the PDF letter here, juSt screen grabbed one page and posted.
thE were adressing issues as if they know how much I earn from my business. And that he don't believe I have a sufficient fund blah blah blah.....

The message I sent him goes with a question that he should have requested for more documents if he ever doubted me.

Don't worry! Yours will scale through, they will learn from mine.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirwillie(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2015
[b]Please does anybody have a genuine link to Australia, apart from the ones stated above. Any contact I can connect with.[/b]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2015
sirwillie:
[b]Please does anybody have a genuine link to Australia, apart from the ones stated above. Any contact I can connect with.[/b]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah u wan treck go there....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Bro ur my father's name sake willy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha na so dem be...if u dey talk up they go they talk down hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha very funny set of people.... Imagine I told my dad the latest gists around he said...
If they don't want me to come to there country I stay here and prevent them from coming to mine hahahahahahah
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rogan2020: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2015
STAugustineOf13:

I couldn't post all the PDF letter here, juSt screen grabbed one page and posted.
thE were adressing issues as if they know how much I earn from my business. And that he don't believe I have a sufficient fund blah blah blah.....

The message I sent him goes with a question that he should have requested for more documents if he ever doubted me.

Don't worry! Yours will scale through, they will learn from mine.
i just checked the so called CLAUSE 572.223 it is same for every body

SEE THE CLAUSE

Item [7] – Schedule 2, subclause 573.223(1)
This item substitutes subclause 573.223(1) in Part 573 of Schedule 2 to the Principal Regulations.
Clause 573.223 is a time of decision criterion for the grant of a Subclass 573 (Higher Education
Sector) visa. Currently, subclause 573.223(1) requires the Minister to be satisfied that the
applicant is a genuine applicant for entry and stay as a student because the applicant meets the
requirements in subclause 573.223(2).
Broadly, subclause 573.223(2) sets outs requirements relating to the applicant’s English language
proficiency and financial capacity, as well as requirements relating to the applicant’s genuineness
to study in Australia. However, the current formulation does not provide a clear statutory basis
for assessing an applicant’s genuineness about staying in Australia for the type of stay permitted
on a Student visa, that is, a temporary stay.
New subclause 573.223(1) requires the Minister to be satisfied that the applicant is a genuine
applicant for entry and stay as a student because:
 the Minister is satisfied that the applicant intends genuinely to stay in Australia
temporarily, having regard to:
– the applicant’s circumstances; and
– the applicant’s immigration history; and
– if the applicant is a minor – the intentions of a parent, legal guardian or spouse of the
applicant; and
– any other relevant matter; and
 the applicant meets the requirements of (existing) subclause (2).
The amendment requires the Minister to consider the circumstances of the applicant to ascertain
whether the applicant genuinely intends to come to Australia, study and then return home.
Further, if the applicant is a minor, this amendment requires the intentions of a parent, legal
guardian or spouse of the applicant to be taken into account when assessing whether the applicant
intends genuinely to stay in Australia temporarily.
Other relevant matters might include information that may mean the applicant has little incentive
to return at the end of their proposed stay, or information that may mean the applicant has
significant incentive to return at the end of their proposed stay.
The purpose of this amendment is to ensure that there is a clear statutory basis for the Minister to
assess an applicant’s genuineness to stay in Australia temporarily, in addition to the applicant still
having to meet the existing requirements in subclause 573.223(2) to be a genuine student.
The effect of this amendment is that in order to satisfy the criterion in clause 573.223, the
applicant must be both a genuine student and a genuine temporary entrant.

IT IS THE same for every body in 572, 573
What then is the SVP advantage when GTE will almost rubbish every body
The circumstance in Nigeria is same for every body i am deeply confused
erictas advice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rogan2020: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Triggeredsam:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah u wan treck go there....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Bro ur my father's name sake willy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha na so dem be...if u dey talk up they go they talk down hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha very funny set of people.... Imagine I told my dad the latest gists around he said...
If they don't want me to come to there country I stay here and prevent them from coming to mine hahahahahahah
i just checked the so called CLAUSE 572.223 it is same for every body

SEE THE CLAUSE

Item [7] – Schedule 2, subclause 573.223(1)
This item substitutes subclause 573.223(1) in Part 573 of Schedule 2 to the Principal Regulations.
Clause 573.223 is a time of decision criterion for the grant of a Subclass 573 (Higher Education
Sector) visa. Currently, subclause 573.223(1) requires the Minister to be satisfied that the
applicant is a genuine applicant for entry and stay as a student because the applicant meets the
requirements in subclause 573.223(2).
Broadly, subclause 573.223(2) sets outs requirements relating to the applicant’s English language
proficiency and financial capacity, as well as requirements relating to the applicant’s genuineness
to study in Australia. However, the current formulation does not provide a clear statutory basis
for assessing an applicant’s genuineness about staying in Australia for the type of stay permitted
on a Student visa, that is, a temporary stay.
New subclause 573.223(1) requires the Minister to be satisfied that the applicant is a genuine
applicant for entry and stay as a student because:
 the Minister is satisfied that the applicant intends genuinely to stay in Australia
temporarily, having regard to:
– the applicant’s circumstances; and
– the applicant’s immigration history; and
– if the applicant is a minor – the intentions of a parent, legal guardian or spouse of the
applicant; and
– any other relevant matter; and
 the applicant meets the requirements of (existing) subclause (2).
The amendment requires the Minister to consider the circumstances of the applicant to ascertain
whether the applicant genuinely intends to come to Australia, study and then return home.
Further, if the applicant is a minor, this amendment requires the intentions of a parent, legal
guardian or spouse of the applicant to be taken into account when assessing whether the applicant
intends genuinely to stay in Australia temporarily.
Other relevant matters might include information that may mean the applicant has little incentive
to return at the end of their proposed stay, or information that may mean the applicant has
significant incentive to return at the end of their proposed stay.
The purpose of this amendment is to ensure that there is a clear statutory basis for the Minister to
assess an applicant’s genuineness to stay in Australia temporarily, in addition to the applicant still
having to meet the existing requirements in subclause 573.223(2) to be a genuine student.
The effect of this amendment is that in order to satisfy the criterion in clause 573.223, the
applicant must be both a genuine student and a genuine temporary entrant.

IT IS THE same for every body in 572, 573
What then is the SVP advantage when GTE will almost rubbish every body
The circumstance in Nigeria is same for every body i am deeply confused
erictas advice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rogan2020: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2015
i have studied these their clause over and over again. What do they really want
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rogan2020: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2015
8 After subclause 572.223(1) of Schedule 2
Insert:
(1A) If the applicant is, and was, at the time of application, an eligible
vocational education and training student who has a confirmation
of enrolment in each course of study for which the applicant is an
eligible vocational education and training student:
(a) the applicant gives the Minister evidence that the applicant
has:
(i) a level of English language proficiency that satisfies the
applicant’s eligible education provider; and
(ii) educational qualifications required by the eligible
education provider; and
(b) the Minister is satisfied that the applicant is a genuine
applicant for entry and stay as a student, having regard to:
(i) the stated intention of the applicant to comply with any
conditions subject to which the visa is granted; and
(ii) any other relevant matter; and
(c) the Minister is satisfied that, while the applicant holds the
visa, the applicant will have sufficient funds to meet:
(i) the costs and expenses required to support the applicant
during the proposed stay in Australia; and
(ii) the costs and expenses required to support each member
(if any) of the applicant’s family unit.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Rogan2020,

Stop spamming the thread please.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.