Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049617 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
TiggerderSam, Ericktas Iriferi @all
This nigeria situation clause they used to deal wt STaugustine, kindly explain what it means(is it security,economy or 3rd world country issue)
2. Being unmarried seems to be a big disadvantage? cos their permanent ties to nigeria seems to mean if you have immediate family( their immediate family seems to be wife , kids( from marriage or de facto relationship)
Even if you mentioned your parents( some of us our only mention of parents was in our NPC birth cert and that page on form 157A where you will mention family member.
Most of us in aussie E fam never marry + we are all under situation of Nigeria so how e go be for GTE assessment?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
nurseafrica:
[color=#000099][/color]
TiggerderSam, Ericktas Iriferi @all
This nigeria situation clause they used to deal wt STaugustine, kindly explain what it means(is it security,economy or 3rd world country issue)
2. Being unmarried seems to be a big disadvantage? cos their permanent ties to nigeria seems to mean if you have immediate family( their immediate family seems to be wife , kids( from marriage or de facto relationship)
Even if you mentioned your parents( some of us our only mention of parents was in our NPC birth cert and that page on form 157A where you will mention family member.
Most of us in aussie E fam never marry + we are all under situation of Nigeria so how e go be for GTE assessment?
My dear na prayers ohhhh... If u marry they go say u d try cari ur family go better country... And they will ask how they will be feeding when u leave if ur the only bread winner Due to the poor economic state of your country.. And the latest disobeying of court orders.. grin If you no marry they go say you no get reason to come back... I don tire ohhh.. And the fact that nija is level three holds all except if your course is going to pomp up to 8million Naira in the next 2yrs then they go know say you are a serious student...-- if u defer your course according to a guru.. I dey wonder the reason why that will be possible exception in the case that the reason is beyond human intervention... And you will be scrutinized wela....
Secondly they rank your age bracket according to your level of study... For instance 18-23 of age arr expected for 572 and 573, and 24 to Methuselah grin are expected for 573 and phd..over there each age bracket have they level of study. On a contral base if ur in the age bracket of 573 and ur opting for a 572 YOU SHOULD HAVE A SOLID WORKING EXPERIENCE u can't just be doing nothing from 18 that it was assumed over there that u left ur parents till 26 or 27 that your opting for 572.. And the funny aspect is that if they deny your visa it will not increase there salary and if they grant u...it will not increase they salary. Now they are introducing ssvp...they school that will be in level one and two are the expensive schools wollongong griffith unsw name them and the ones that will be in level 3-4 will be the ones we love to go.college.. For instance earn an advance diploma in engineering score 75 in pte plus the origianl or fake work experice u have that u used in securing ur visa and I will see u score 80 in your subclass 189 and there is ur p.r what the heck will I be pomping 14,000×4 just for p.r and ur paid pennies for job over there.. Not that ur even skilled here no handiwork wee I sabi..then I go come dey sleep with person of my mama age just for p.r Am just saying thatbAugustine was judged base on his chances of p.r nothing more
My two cents..

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please with this recent CBN ban on the use of Naira cards outside Nigeria. Who knows how one could move his leaving expenses from Naija to Australia cus even if one open a domiciliary account u can't still fund it with naira and banks don't sell dollar anymore, even if u buy from aboki to lodge into ur domiciliary account banks don't accept dollar deposit anymore. Please i need ur advice.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Best Quote of the Year!

nurseafrica:
@Iriferi and Tiggeredsam please pips we may disagree over few issue here, but please what matters most is posting the actual fact in a manner that informs the entire aussie E-fam
Let's look beyond individual sentiments, if you sure your more informed then enlighten us and if an information is superior than the one you felt you had, do your research and learn. Some of us depend on what we get here. In all we are all 1 people pursueing 1goal, No hurts, Bitterness or winner/looser, we are all winners
I respect Ericktas wish I met him b4 I applied
I fill happy about tiggerdsam I believe he will be great
Iriferi is smart he will go places
Rogan 2020 is scared but he will rejoice
All my UOW mates will smile cos of Grants
Myself NurseAfrica just saved my neighbour having Asthma attack last Night I battled it till past 12am, may GOD look upon me and see my pure intentions and Grant me cos I want to eventually come back and help Nursing Profession in Nigeria
We are all 1 people
Afters I never hear anything even acknowledgement, hope all is well.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Nurse:

Triggerdsam made the sense here on his quotes, he may seem funny at times but if you dig dipper into his quotes, you will find senses and answer thereoff.

The Pretoria people are using real life issue to classify GTE, you can wonder at times that someone of 34-35yrs will get a 572 Visa granted over someone of 25-27yrs as the case may be.

It's simple: check it, you applied for an Advanced Diploma 572 program, you are 32-35( they will analyse) for all those years of your life, you finished School 10yrs ago, you have some apprentice certificates of learning some courses that are inline with your intended program, you have been working(evidence) you have achieved some like landed properties, married etc. Such person will be seen as a Genuine and serious
Student. (all should be with verifiable evidence).

2. Finished Secondary School at the age of 26-27yrs but has previous records of training, work and apprehenticship that is inline with your program (without marriage). This is also fine.

3. Finished Secondary School b/w 16-20, no marriage, only siblings and parents. Straight grant.

4. Finished University 25-30yrs, NYSC done, no work exp, no marriage, only parents and Siblings. Going for Masters (Fine for Grant).

5. Finished secondary School at the age of 24-27, no work, no marriage, no children. Refused!

6. Finished University 2yrs and above ago, no work, no marriage, no children, declaring parents as hometie, Refused! Some may be lucky.

7. Finished Secondary School at old age, less than 1yrs work exp, no evidence of marriage or past work exp or achievements, no evidence of long term sickness that put u in bed for long. Refused!

In a nut shell, GTE is accessed by a Case by Case applicants' personal circumstances.

I think that's it, we learn everyday. No one is perfect. You guys should know that I was refused, giving that I met all the above circumstances, I forgot to add evidence of future Employment, my CO didn't call/mail to request additional docs I was rejected based on the fact that:

"I note you are employed and you stated that your Company will re-hire you upon return and completion of your program, however, no evidence of this. We were unable to verify your employment contact, I therefore refuse your application".

(My MD was in Ankara Turkey for a Business Seminar as at that time and his numbers were the contacts on my CV) tadaaaaa!!! Naso dem take bounce me. So it's better one add every evidence that is disposable at the Time of their application Bcus the CO may not ask.

God bless you all.

Triggeredsam:

My dear na prayers ohhhh... If u marry they go say u d try cari ur family go better country... And they will ask how they will be feeding when u leave if ur the only bread winner Due to the poor economic state of your country.. And the latest disobeying of court orders.. grin If you no marry they go say you no get reason to come back... I don tire ohhh.. And the fact that nija is level three holds all except if your course is going to pomp up to 8million Naira in the next 2yrs then they go know say you are a serious student...-- if u defer your course according to a guru.. I dey wonder the reason why that will be possible exception in the case that the reason is beyond human intervention... And you will be scrutinized wela....
Secondly they rank your age bracket according to your level of study... For instance 18-23 of age arr expected for 572 and 573, and 24 to Methuselah grin are expected for 573 and phd..over there each age bracket have they level of study. On a contral base if ur in the age bracket of 573 and ur opting for a 572 YOU SHOULD HAVE A SOLID WORKING EXPERIENCE u can't just be doing nothing from 18 that it was assumed over there that u left ur parents till 26 or 27 that your opting for 572.. And the funny aspect is that if they deny your visa it will not increase there salary and if they grant u...it will not increase they salary. Now they are introducing ssvp...they school that will be in level one and two are the expensive schools wollongong griffith unsw name them and the ones that will be in level 3-4 will be the ones we love to go.college.. For instance earn an advance diploma in engineering score 75 in pte plus the origianl or fake work experice u have that u used in securing ur visa and I will see u score 80 in your subclass 189 and there is ur p.r what the heck will I be pomping 14,000×4 just for p.r and ur paid pennies for job over there.. Not that ur even skilled here no handiwork wee I sabi..then I go come dey sleep with person of my mama age just for p.r Am just saying thatbAugustine was judged base on his chances of p.r nothing more
My two cents..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
I agree with what iriferi has posted, those are facts! Yes, I have met iriferi in person and he's neither an agent nor a nairaland robot.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Western Union!

kennethagada:
Please with this recent CBN ban on the use of Naira cards outside Nigeria. Who knows how one could move his leaving expenses from Naija to Australia cus even if one open a domiciliary account u can't still fund it with naira and banks don't sell dollar anymore, even if u buy from aboki to lodge into ur domiciliary account banks don't accept dollar deposit anymore. Please i need ur advice.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by medoyin(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nurseafrica, I sent a PM. Kindly reply. Thanks.!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
medoyin:
Ok
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2016
medoyin:
Though I am not a guru, am a novice, but my greatest strength is to see every body soar like the eagle

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2016
nurseafrica:

Though I am not a guru, am a novice, but my greatest strength is to see every body soar like the eagle

Nurse of life!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2016
Ask me how it was wen visa was denied but all d same heaven will not come down, it is also an avenue for u to make proper amendment to your new application one of the reason y I like oz visa outcome is that they let you see u reasons why it was denied, u only need to see deep how those co reason and also be sincere with people on this forum if by chance u AV anyone helping you to go tru your app, f I can make it second time u can make it too I remember what Futuredon said wen I told him my visa was granted..'bro u are a fighter' Neva give up to all those who were denied and Neva Let it known to the forum noting to be ashamed of, erictact203 was denied and yet always give lil advice to people,my bro am really waiting for that goodnews, I met a guy who was also denied on 572 svp and he re applied and got it.@erictact203: u made sense on your analysis, individual circumstances differ.
@futuredon:where are thou boss? @bellong: I salute u sir.@malking: I hope u still keep my rice warm?
May this new yr brings us our heart desired.
I say happy new year to onshore and visa success to offshore.

9 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
medoyin:
I've just sent you 1 also, I didn't see yours rather
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2016
from monday i bliv grants will be flying up nd down dis thread mine inclusive.

next week is d appointed time for us all to smile. GOD bless us all nd favour us too

7 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amen, ericktas was it 572 you applied for, have you reapplied also? You are indeed a strong man at that Also furtureDon are you in OZ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
@Lami,

Long time bro, Christmas Rice make you forget me.

I hope you are doing well, kip the sail bro, for I will join you soon!

My warn regards to you for the season and I wish you the best in all your endeavours.

One Love!

laminaria:
Ask me how it was wen visa was denied but all d same heaven will not come down, it is also an avenue for u to make proper amendment to your new application one of the reason y I like oz visa outcome is that they let you see u reasons why it was denied, u only need to see deep how those co reason and also be sincere with people on this forum if by chance u AV anyone helping you to go tru your app, f I can make it second time u can make it too I remember what Futuredon said wen I told him my visa was granted..'bro u are a fighter' Neva give up to all those who were denied and Neva Let it known to the forum noting to be ashamed of, erictact203 was denied and yet always give lil advice to people,my bro am really waiting for that goodnews, I met a guy who was also denied on 572 svp and he re applied and got it.@erictact203: u made sense on your analysis, individual circumstances differ.
@futuredon:where are thou boss? @bellong: I salute u sir.@malking: I hope u still keep my rice warm?
May this new yr brings us our heart desired.
I say happy new year to onshore and visa success to offshore.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I applied for 573, Bachelors of Nursing at Australian Catholic University. I am making efforts to re-apply and choose which path to take, I am taking my time. smiley

nurseafrica:
Amen, ericktas was it 572 you applied for, have you reapplied also?
You are indeed a strong man at that
Also furtureDon are you in OZ?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=erictack203 post=41613383]
I emailed you boss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
kennethagada:

Banks like Zenith Bank did not ban the use of naira master card abroad. They reduced the limit to $500 a month...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
FutureDon:
I agree with what iriferi has posted, those are facts! Yes, I have met iriferi in person and he's neither an agent nor a nairaland robot.

Boss! Happy New Year.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Start packing your travel bags bro.

[quote author=Mikey post=41615041][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
iriferi:

Banks like Zenith Bank did not ban the use of naira master card abroad. They reduced the limit to $500 a month...

What about GTB?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tunai(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
enyinna4:

What about GTB?

GTB is $1000 a month

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
erictack203:
I applied for 573, Bachelors of Nursing at Australian Catholic University. I am making efforts to re-apply and choose which path to take, I am taking my time. smiley

Do u have a Bsc is in another field or it direct from O level.
Was Ecoe part of your support documents, I ask cos that means you paid some good money as fees cos Bnsc is very expensive and would have added some good cash to their economy ref to CHAIRMAN TIGGERERdsam opinion that 573 courses adds enough money to their economy and so gets enough Grants

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sadly I don't have a degree like others here.

I have a Bteh Level5 HND from Edexcel(UK) in Health Logistics. I also have some qualifications in 1st Aid, Personal Survival Techniques, Fire Fighting and fire prevention, etc, short courses. I then applied in addition to my waec for Nursing. I paid a total of 14k dollars including OSHC. So it's not about the money, it's about meeting all their requirements.

nurseafrica:

Do u have a Bsc is in another field or it direct from O level.
Was Ecoe part of your support documents, I ask cos that means you paid some good money as fees cos Bnsc is very expensive and would have added some good cash to their economy ref to CHAIRMAN TIGGERERdsam opinion that 573 courses adds enough money to their economy and so gets enough Grants

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jesus 14K dolls, O boy that's really heavy, these OZ guys, hmmmmm, so have the school refunded your fees and OSHC, or what other correspondence did you have wt the school. Plz ur the boss I doff
my hat 4 you.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
nurseafrica:
Jesus 14K dolls, O boy that's really heavy, these OZ guys, hmmmmm, so have the school refunded your fees and OSHC, or what other correspondence did you have wt the school. Plz ur the boss I doff
my hat 4 you.
you see what ama saying 14k for a 3months teaching period (one semester) so times by semester of course...

Worst aspect is that partime job can't even be enough to survive on when ur in the expensive town or regions... More to talk of paying fees... Then u will fail to abide by your visa rules ohhh that na trouble when you start missing classes... And eventually pay when u fail a course and apply for repeat... Bro and sis one gots to use his head here... No matter how u work bro the employer will like to take advantage of u.. Some will pay less for a job because u got no option than to take it since your on a red line..
And people here in nija will be expecting you to come and rebuild ur village road and award scholarship...lol but they no know say man d sqat with 40yrs old woman just for p.r ... My people all this na Gods intervention..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by youngpboy: 4:12am On Jan 04, 2016
I made a withdrawal of $700 AUD in 2 days back and it was successful with Gtbank master card.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy New Year e-family. It shall be a year of exceptional accomplishments by God's grace. For everyone trusting God for grant, this thread shall be flooded with grants this week in Jesus name. The wait is over and no more refusals. Have a blessed day.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Good colleague Ericktas, how did u do with the school, are they giving out a new ECoe, or that refund policy for offer pack is taking effect plz educate us brother. Have an awesome day.
Tiggersdman if ur sponsor can foot the bill, or u have the cash funding won't be an issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.