Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049441 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello House,

Did any1 got any response from Pretoria today?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Otunba4eva: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
STAugustineOf13:
cry and it came to pass.
Decisions made
They shattered my heart.
How can this be Amend?
I Don weak as you see me so.

Hmmmm, op please don't loose hope. You just have to get over it. I feel the stress you went through, the money spent and the pain you are going through. Don't let it choke you, spit it out! Tell yourself you will make it.
"If we must PERSPIRE to ACQUIRE our DESIRE, we must not RETIRE, but rather we must REFIRE". Take heart please.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
erictack203:
Hello House,

still waiting for dia response oh...today made it 3 weeks and two days since I applied....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Harmony222(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy New Year Australia!!!!!
I still nija o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Harmony222(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Happy New Year Australia!!!!!
I still dey nija o

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ugochux(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Triggeredsam:

You see the school knew u gonna miss the hall mark... Am renting the fact that all does docs u summited to school is equally sent to immigration.... But am not sure cos that will affect me too

Yeah, the school forwards applicants info to Inmigration..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugochux:

Yeah, the school forwards applicants info to Inmigration..

Which kind of worry u wan give me bros!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Don't worry bro, you will get response 2nd week of Jan. Chill.

enyinna4:

still waiting for dia response oh...today made it 3 weeks and two days since I applied....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bro, what's your subclass?

enyinna4:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ugochux(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Triggeredsam:

Which kind of worry u wan give me bros!!!

Sorry oh... no vex!
Its gon be fine, ok?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
erictack203:
Bro, what's your subclass?

Svp 573
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ok, for sure u will get ur grant by next week or upper one.

enyinna4:

Svp 573
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
enyinna4:

Svp 573

My Broda your worry ur self u must be granted... Just that they might have not gotten to your file
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Which is d SSVP?
Sorry about ur denial

STAugustineOf13:

Ok no.P
I flashed him to Come online twice, no much Airtime for that call. But it seems like he's busy or something.
he will reply when he sees my Message.

It's me against Time.
never think I can meet up with this february Intake anymore.
even if I re-applies.
There is March Intake, BUT It's under Agent.
and not in SOL...(Business Administration)
Although a man got to do what a man got to do. to beat this SVP and upcoming SSVP
Gee! If God no fit answer this, I don't know what else he can answer bro!!

Tired of Nigeria for sure.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
SSVF :

Simplified Student Visa Framework.

To take effect from June 2016 after the end of SVP regime on 30th June 2016.

jayooh:
Which is d SSVP?
Sorry about ur denial

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Triggeredsam:

My Broda your worry ur self u must be granted... Just that they might have not gotten to your file
Lmao una sure say my own file never lost there grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
erictack203:
Hello House,

None I guess
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 40manlappy: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello house, what are the chances of experienced bankers in securing employment in Australia?

Are there bank workers on this thread that are applying for the Australian PR? What is the most favorable skilled occupation class to consider?

Please share your experiences.

I am considering Financial Institution Branch Manager: 149914 (CSOL)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Guys!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year to All my Brothers and Sisters in the House.

We thank God for Making us see this day, I also want to use this medium to appreciate the Founder of this Platform and for keeping this thread working and the Good Job he/she is doing, may the Good Lord grant you many blessings and continue to Strengthen you.

Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ezeletus: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2016
So if the "classified information" g for Bank Statements, some will be denied Visa that they is no Future Employment Evidence, no this evidence and no that evidence your employer could not be reached and so on.

[/b] My Candid advice for the house is that any1 applying as a Student should be prepared for
Mikey:

Lmao una sure say my own file never lost there grin grin
others got lucky, apply as if you are under AL3, provide as much as many evidence as you can to show that you will return to Nigeria at the end of your program, and you will be fine, 20percent of applicants are being asked of Bank Statement depending on their personal circumstances (Am talking of SVP applicants).[b]

Cheeers cool

[/quote] I applied for Australian vistor visa and i met all their requirements but for 2 months and half now I haven't heard from them , have sent mails to them but they didn't replied . could anyone tell me what to do
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 01, 2016
pristine88:

Omo na UOW I dey go...no email saying they recieved my application just the usual transfer email....i guess cause of the holidays you should hear from them next week
I tink say na only me neva gt reply from d embassy ooo...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 5:25am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Fam.

Now let's get down to business. I want to make it clear that just because your course of study is under 572 svp doesn't make it cheaper when compared to that of 573. because I read where Triggered... was implying that.

Secondly, while you're in Australia and you find it hard to pay your fees you can apply to pay bits by bits. How do I know this? I asked questions from the finance department in my school.

Furthermore, if worse comes to worse you can defer. I've seen students defer a semester.

In addition to all that's written above, if you can provide Statement of account that shows that you're financially stable please do.

Finally from what I've observed while reading Pretoria's decision on student it seems 572 is a trap. if possible any visa applicant from this Region (Africa) and Nigeria should apply under Al3/573.

Peace. Have a lovely New Year everyone

5 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
iriferi:
Happy New Year Fam.

Now let's get down to business. I want to make it clear that just because your course of study is under 572 svp doesn't make it cheaper when compared to that of 573. because I read where Triggered... was implying that.

Secondly, while you're in Australia and you find it hard to pay your fees you can apply to pay bits by bits. How do I know this? I asked questions from the finance department in my school.

Furthermore, if worse comes to worse you can defer. I've seen students defer a semester.

In addition to all that's written above, if you can provide Statement of account that shows that you're financially stable please do.

Finally from what I've observed while reading Pretoria's decision on student it seems 572 is a trap. if possible any visa applicant from this Region (Africa) and Nigeria should apply under Al3/573.

Peace. Have a lovely New Year everyone
Education in Australia is expensive we all know that.
Understand where am from before you know where am heading to.
Mark my words:
1. It seems you work for one of these establishments I acertain these from the way u talk... Because you have failed to understand that 80% of people you see in these forum is targeting towards permanent residence... And will use the shortest route to achieve that in a short time because we are Nigerians.
2. The remaining 20% is targeting the both education and permanent resident.
3. To be Frank with you no 573 course is below 10000aud except msc project management and MBA of which u will be narrowed down to a Nigerian agent who will extort nearly 100-150k from you, add your oshc and other expenses u will be arriving at close to 2 million Naira (not minding the exchange rate) and the rest pinging 14-16,oooaud when u don't waive courses which will shorten your stay to gain there by disqualifying you of graduate visa. And these can never be compared to other advance diploma which is highest 6-7,000aud, of which my chosen course is the highest based on my research is equally 10,000aud.. Oshc and others not included..
4. Broda if 572 is a trap... What about the past gurus in these forum that was granted visa on this forum... What about personal individuals that we might know out of these forum that is in Australia through 6,000aud course per six months...
5. In every decision there must be an error... Noting is perfect in life but we can make adjustments towards change.. The koko is that ur not being given a visa cos they have acertain your points on a 184 abi185 visa after you finished your course and saw that u passed the average point which is 60... So they will just conclude that you are aiming at p.r just stop saying that 152 is a trap... It's just the situation of things in our country.. And the number of Nigerian students that have immigrations issues.. Is increasing due to sugar coating of poison that our so called agents do..
6. Do you know that as your paying your fees your paying for two other Australian citizens Just try and get things from the horses mouth.
7. Do you even know that 60% of Australian citizen font even have a degree from age 23-40... Reason is just that they believe in what you can do...skill that's why some valued 70% valued courses in Nigeria is never on there SOL....
8. We won't lie about these:
Nigeria is harsh
Nigeria is scary
Australia is good
Australia is favourable
And we all want Australian permanent residence
Pastor trigger is even dieing for one now bro!!!

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 40manlappy: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good evening.

Welcome to 2016. May all our positive expectations for this year be fulfilled beyond our imagination.

Please, what are the steps to being nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency?

Looping: Justwise, Kunlay11, Bosslady, Bellong, Manweysabi, NNBB2012, alaoeri, lawland, scrollmeout, mrsdee
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olompa: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good day house, Please i have a CCNA that expired march last year. Please can I include it as one of the documents to be accessed by ACS along with my degree certificate, transcript and employee reference.

Thank you all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 2:12am On Jan 02, 2016
40manlappy:
Good evening.

Welcome to 2016. May all our positive expectations for this year be fulfilled beyond our imagination.

Please, what are the steps to being nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency?

Get your skills and qualifications assessed, if positive, fill the EOI and add states you are interested in getting their nominations.

Meanwhile, some states require that you first apply to them directly before filling the EOI. Go to the website of each state to get their requirement especially English score and years of experience.. You will also need to be sure if your occupation is on the sponsored list.

Why not go for 189?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 2:13am On Jan 02, 2016
olompa:
Good day house, Please i have a CCNA that expired march last year. Please can I include it as one of the documents to be accessed by ACS along with my degree certificate, transcript and employee reference.

Thank you all

No harm in adding it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2016
@Triggeredsam, I'll take my time to reply you post here and don't quote me again.
1. you say I work for one of these agencies. You should ask about me from Futuredon and Marlking. These are individuals that are well known here and they've met me. May be just may be you'll know something about me.

2. You talk about shortest route. Let me ask you, between 573 and 572 which one is the shortest route to Australia? haha, you can't answer that here.

3. You talk about 573 courses being over $10,000. No doubt about that. what you fail to understand is that Tuition fee is not base on visa subclass. Dude are you sure you know what you're typing?
Let's take for example UQ AND griffith. Both schools are under SVP, if you doubt that ask futuredon he is a student of UQ. but the tuition fee of UQ is over $10,000 per semester. How do I know that? like I said in my last post I researched.

4. just because you set a trap for the rats in your house does not mean that all the rats will be caught by that trap.

5. I got nothing to explain to you here. No one is perfect, not even the rat that scaled your rat trap.

6. Dude Australian students are also paying their fees if you don't know. the difference is just the amount they pay is different from what International students pay. Come on! do you even research before writing these stuffs? Na their country for crying out loud.

7. those 60% that don't have a degree please show me the top Management position held by them?

From the above I hope I have been able to open that your closed eye that is telling you that you can just leave Naija and enter another person's country and demand that you get the same treatment as them.

Peace, have a lovely New Year

7 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2016
@Iriferi and Tiggeredsam please pips we may disagree over few issue here, but please what matters most is posting the actual fact in a manner that informs the entire aussie E-fam
Let's look beyond individual sentiments, if you sure your more informed then enlighten us and if an information is superior than the one you felt you had, do your research and learn. Some of us depend on what we get here. In all we are all 1 people pursueing 1goal, No hurts, Bitterness or winner/looser, we are all winners
I respect Ericktas wish I met him b4 I applied
I fill happy about tiggerdsam I believe he will be great
Iriferi is smart he will go places
Rogan 2020 is scared but he will rejoice
All my UOW mates will smile cos of Grants
Myself NurseAfrica just saved my neighbour having Asthma attack last Night I battled it till past 12am, may GOD look upon me and see my pure intentions and Grant me cos I want to eventually come back and help Nursing Profession in Nigeria
We are all 1 people
Afters I never hear anything even acknowledgement, hope all is well.

8 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2016
nurseafrica:
@Iriferi and Tiggeredsam please pips we may disagree over few issue here, but please what matters most is posting the actual fact in a manner that informs the entire aussie E-fam
Let's look beyond individual sentiments, if you sure your more informed then enlighten us and if an information is superior than the one you felt you had, do your research and learn. Some of us depend on what we get here. In all we are all 1 people pursueing 1goal, No hurts, Bitterness or winner/looser, we are all winners
I respect Ericktas wish I met him b4 I applied
I fill happy about tiggerdsam I believe he will be great
Iriferi is smart he will go places
Rogan 2020 is scared but he will rejoice
All my UOW mates will smile cos of Grants
Myself NurseAfrica just saved my neighbour having Asthma attack last Night I battled it till past 12am, may GOD look upon me and see my pure intentions and Grant me cos I want to eventually come back and help Nursing Profession in Nigeria
We are all 1 people
Afters I never hear anything even acknowledgement, hope all is well.
Lol... My nurse my nurse... Come save me from the high blood pressure am having now... Just came back from hospital from my Xmas granted bed rest...imagine a whole Xmas and am being subjected to bed rest by a doctor..... Dea is noting Australian p.r can not do ohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.