Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046842 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
nurseafrica:
Good colleague Ericktas, how did u do with the school, are they giving out a new ECoe, or that refund policy for offer pack is taking effect plz educate us brother. Have an awesome day.
Tiggersdman if ur sponsor can foot the bill, or u have the cash funding won't be an issue

That's what am trying to say: UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MONEY SITTING IN A LOUGE YOU CAN PAY YOUR WHOLE FEE AT 1NS... Will I have such money andbi won't start something reasonable in naija... Or near by country...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2016
ACU refunded the whole fund, I vex take am buy Jeep, lol. But thanks to Mrlinobrawn, my friends in Darwin and Melbourne who said I must come to Oz, that it's far better compared to 9ja. So that's y I gave it a 2nd tut, trust me it's really annoying when they reject you a Visa for flimsy excuse, esp when you have the right intention to Study.

Everything about Nursing Studies in Oz is not easy, even the medicals, you pay very high and do a lot of Medical tests, if you no get heart self you fit collapses, when others are doing normal medicals, you will be doing XYZ test (Nurseafrica knows what I mean by this) H-A, H-B, H-C, TB, etc, and comes out negative in all, with all docs and circumstances cleared and intact, as well as heavy fees being paid. One C/O will just carelessly refuse you.

So you can imagine the Anger, I have learnt many things from my application as well as other ppl's own, so anyway I can help ppl to get their positive grant and have a good life in Oz, I will be happy to do it, whether mine scales through or not.

nurseafrica:
Jesus 14K dolls, O boy that's really heavy, these OZ guys, hmmmmm, so have the school refunded your fees and OSHC, or what other correspondence did you have wt the school. Plz ur the boss I doff
my hat 4 you.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2016
It's stated here in the early part of this thread that Education in Australia is expensive and Students are advised not to stick on part-time Jobs to make life or pay fees in Oz, you must need help from home in addition to your little money you make in Oz. Thanks to Bellong!

Triggeredsam:
you see what ama saying 14k for a 3months teaching period (one semester) so times by semester of course...

Worst aspect is that partime job can't even be enough to survive on when ur in the expensive town or regions... More to talk of paying fees... Then u will fail to abide by your visa rules ohhh that na trouble when you start missing classes... And eventually pay when u fail a course and apply for repeat... Bro and sis one gots to use his head here... No matter how u work bro the employer will like to take advantage of u.. Some will pay less for a job because u got no option than to take it since your on a red line..
And people here in nija will be expecting you to come and rebuild ur village road and award scholarship...lol but they no know say man d sqat with 40yrs old woman just for p.r ... My people all this na Gods intervention..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
EEAA:
Happy New Year e-family. It shall be a year of exceptional accomplishments by God's grace. For everyone trusting God for grant, this thread shall be flooded with grants this week in Jesus name. The wait is over and no more refusals. Have a blessed day.
Amen dear, you've been wonderful EEAA. God bless ya abundantly n that's inclusive of your hubby n baby girl..
#TeamECU

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Guys, I got a response from prectorial today tru my agent,
I was ask to provide my nysc, transcript and an evidence of employment........I received the call 30min ago, trust me na.....I don send am sharperly, nw waiting for the good news.

For those that are still sleeping, pls wake up oooo,pectorial don resume ooooo, and Grants go plenty dis week ooo.
Be in a mood of prayer for everyone expecting their grant dis week.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mikey:

Amen dear, you've been wonderful EEAA. God bless ya abundantly n that's inclusive of your hubby n baby girl..
#TeamECU
Amen. Australia and ECU await you Mikey. Let's go and make an excellent difference.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
matyk:
I was ask to provide my nysc, transcript and an evidence of employment........I received the call 30min ago, trust me na.....I don send am sharperly, nw waiting for the good news.

For those that are still sleeping, pls wake up oooo,pectorial don resume ooooo, and Grants go plenty dis week ooo.
When did you apply? Didn't you submit those documents at first?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
matyk:

Hmmmm ogan++++++ I de fear ooooo guy is it 573 you applied also and when did you apply
Lord Jesus attend to our prayers and Grant us our Grant, see your son TiggererDsam, Ericktas,matyk,micky, NurseAfrica and others, please Jehova, our Grant is in your hand, wear our CO like a garment, keep us all in good health,
May cardiovascular disease be far from us
Console St Augustine
Amen

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Eagle has landed oh!! I jut got my svp 573 visa now.
God's really good, I submitted 18th November it got to Pretoria on the 26th November and granted 4th January.
EEAA, Erictack20, Chi50 you guys are God sent. All my e fam I appreciate you all. God will remember all of us, amen. #TEAMECU #PERTH

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Otunba4eva: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mikey:
God's really good, I submitted 18th November it got to Pretoria on the 26th November and granted 4th January.
EEAA, Erictack20, Chi50 you guys are God sent. All my e fam I appreciate you all. God will remember all of us, amen. #TEAMECU #PERTH

congratulations, more grants this week
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mikey:
Glory to God. I'm really happy for you dear.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Otunba4eva:

congratulations, more grants this week
Thanks bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
EEAA:

Glory to God. I'm really happy for you dear.
You're God sent dear, God will bless us more in perth

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mikey:

Congrts Bro!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
CONGRAT BRO! OUR OWN GO LAND SOON OOO
Mikey:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
I apply for 573 oooo, I apllied on 30th of nov
nurseafrica:

Hmmmm ogan++++++ I de fear ooooo guy is it 573 you applied also and when did you apply
Lord Jesus attend to our prayers and Grant us our Grant, see your son TiggererDsam, Ericktas,matyk,micky, NurseAfrica and others, please Jehova, our Grant is in your hand, wear our CO like a garment, keep us all in good health,
May cardiovascular disease be far from us
Console St Augustine
Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
matyk:

Are you on 573 or 572?...when did you submit your application?..Cos I never hear from pretoria since I submitted and 2mao go make 4weeks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
matyk:
I apply for 573 oooo, I apllied on 30th of nov

Yours is on the way...#Oluwaisinvolved
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amen ooooo......
enyinna4:

Yours is on the way...#Oluwaisinvolved

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
@Mikey, Congratulations and more grants this week.

@Nurseafrica

It seems like Erickack203 has been blocked.

@Justwise, please kindly assist in unblocking Ericktack203 as he's unable to quote, reply or post any message on the thread. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
enyinna4:

Congrts Bro!
Thank you my brother

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
matyk:
CONGRAT BRO! OUR OWN GO LAND SOON OOO
Amen bro, thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pmiller1:
@Mikey, Congratulations and more grants this week.

@Nurseafrica

It seems like Erickack203 has been blocked.

@Justwise, please kindly assist in unblocking Ericktack203 as he's unable to quote, reply or post any message on the thread. Thanks
Thanks bro, he's been blocked but I was able to talk with him through email. I don't understand the moderators here if someone is getting popular they'll block you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictak2003: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks Guys.

I appreciate.

Mikey:

Thanks bro, he's been blocked but I was able to talk with him through email. I don't understand the moderators here if someone is getting popular they'll block you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictak2003: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congratulations my brother.

It's a blessing.

Mikey:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mikey:
Congratulations..... Am happy for your just krep praying for us... Please ohh did you summit account statement... Since your svp

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mikey:

You're God sent dear, God will bless us more in perth
Resounding Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dear E-fam, how can i get a cheap air ticket from Lagos to Melbourne (Tull) Australia?All suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Email IOM Australia via IOMAustralia@iom.int and IOM Nigeria via iomlagosops@iom.int SEPARATELY for rates. Thanks.

Justtobor:
Dear E-fam, how can i get a cheap air ticket from Lagos to Melbourne (Tull) Australia?All suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congratulations Mikey.
Which of the universities are you going to do your program in Melbourne? For those who are waiting, I trust God that you will share your good news too.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats Mickey. Na you open the new year! More grants to come
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
erictak2003:
Congratulations my brother.

It's a blessing.

Thank you my boss, twale for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa