Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046666 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yes I have checked sol list and csol list and it is on csol list... Thank you so much I will get back to the house soon...

Have you checked the two lists for your occupation?

To get a positive assessment from VETASSES, you must have at least one year experience. You will still need employment reference and evidence of paid salary to proof it.[/quote]yes I have checked and I have all the requirement in this my new job though I would apply for physicist buh my duties now is like that
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Okosay

In addition to being on CSOL, you have to confirm States sponsoring it and their requirements before assessment.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kunlenchy: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
hello my Ogas in the house, please I need study materials for PTE Academic. Anyone with this materials will be very much appreciated.
okosay, please would you share the study materials you see for ur PTE.
Many thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Swimgood: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
As in e no easy if I write my timeline here go full and I think my stuff is just a tourist visa so most people are not interested however I feel there are lotta life lessons especially as regards resilience in my case
Timeline I wanted to do my observership trainee programme in the US however it was too cliché as everyone was going there and really I was just watching natgeowild and Australia stuck I just googled the site got my placement went like a fool to TLS contact submitted a wack subclass 400 application Sept 29, 2015, of course it came out 'REFUSED' in 3 working days
Then frm the refusal letter I thought I had learnt my lesson I got a solid letter from the school paid for travel cover insurance,got accommodation and used my bros account lodged 15 October 2015 this was the longest ever as my CO called me personally like 2 tyms even I begin dey chaik am sef she called my bro, I was more than relaxed that I was getting the visa on 23rd of December dem knack me akpako 'REFUSED' I didn't satisfy just one clause visa 400 is not used for training purposes, sincerly last Xmas and new year wasn't really my best of celebration I have not discovered this forum then on 31st December I went for medicals...beefed up my application for tourist visa as this allows study up to 3 months however sales in my bro account was nt looking so nice as the dollar thing dey fear am so be invested with his money I lodged visa first week of January 4th precisely on 28th january...anoda akpako even though I knew this wasn't a fair judgement they said I lacked incentives to return and that I have no money in the account I provided jeez wanted to die then I found this wonderful forum where healings take place thanks to bellong, NNB, and bosses Js....who kept the hope alive...I essentially submitted same thing in my previous application however my Prof in school sponsored this tym with his account and yes my school body and in the further answer section I wrote an epistle as to why I really intended to come back to my study here and well lodged on 11th February got to Pretoria on 15th Feb...grant today 7:20 am na im wake me I swear I tot it was a refusal as they didn't contact any of the account holders dis tym around I had the liver go open the mail 12pm...
I can't thank u guys enuf...tho it was quite a journey but I have really learnt really really and well I will everly be grateful...resilience pays....
Aspire today...inspire tomorrow

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kunlenchy: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Scrollmeout, congrats on ur grant. Please can you share your study materials for PTE. My email is kunle.ajeigbe at gmail dot com.

Thanks would be very much appreciated.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Flobzy4real: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Congratulations Scrollmeout on your grant.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 19, 2016
bellong:
Okosay thanks I will do just that!

In addition to being on CSOL, you have to confirm States sponsoring it and their requirements before assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tyot(f): 5:14am On Mar 19, 2016
@Scrollmeout,
Could u pls confirm an info I stumbled on regarding VISA fees for a new born added to an application after selection from EOI. Is it true you are not required to pay VISA fee for the little one? Thks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
kunlenchy:
hello my Ogas in the house, please I need study materials for PTE Academic. Anyone with this materials will be very much appreciated.
okosay, please would you share the study materials you see for ur PTE.
Many thanks
sure just drop ur dropbox user name..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kunlenchy: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Okosay post=43902975]sure just drop ur dropbox user name..[/quote

Thanks bro. My dropbox username is kunle_ajeigbe@yahoo.com.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by koscrown: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
@Scrollmeout,please kindly send the pte material to my drop box: abdhafeezkosok@gmail.com.Thanks.
Congrats.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2016
tyot:
@Scrollmeout,
Could u pls confirm an info I stumbled on regarding VISA fees for a new born added to an application after selection from EOI. Is it true you are not required to pay VISA fee for the little one? Thks

It is free for new born after application...

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
matand:
Praise God It finally landed today......funny I didn't check my mail till hours later
SVP 573
Lodged 11/02/16
Medicals12/02/16
Grant 17/03/16
Thanks everyone ,I really respect and appreciate everyone on this thread......

congrats what school
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Swimgood:
As in e no easy if I write my timeline here go full and I think my stuff is just a tourist visa so most people are not interested however I feel there are lotta life lessons especially as regards resilience in my case
Timeline I wanted to do my observership trainee programme in the US however it was too cliché as everyone was going there and really I was just watching natgeowild and Australia stuck I just googled the site got my placement went like a fool to TLS contact submitted a wack subclass 400 application Sept 29, 2015, of course it came out 'REFUSED' in 3 working days
Then frm the refusal letter I thought I had learnt my lesson I got a solid letter from the school paid for travel cover insurance,got accommodation and used my bros account lodged 15 October 2015 this was the longest ever as my CO called me personally like 2 tyms even I begin dey chaik am sef she called my bro, I was more than relaxed that I was getting the visa on 23rd of December dem knack me akpako 'REFUSED' I didn't satisfy just one clause visa 400 is not used for training purposes, sincerly last Xmas and new year wasn't really my best of celebration I have not discovered this forum then on 31st December I went for medicals...beefed up my application for tourist visa as this allows study up to 3 months however sales in my bro account was nt looking so nice as the dollar thing dey fear am so be invested with his money I lodged visa first week of January 4th precisely on 28th january...anoda akpako even though I knew this wasn't a fair judgement they said I lacked incentives to return and that I have no money in the account I provided jeez wanted to die then I found this wonderful forum where healings take place thanks to bellong, NNB, and bosses Js....who kept the hope alive...I essentially submitted same thing in my previous application however my Prof in school sponsored this tym with his account and yes my school body and in the further answer section I wrote an epistle as to why I really intended to come back to my study here and well lodged on 11th February got to Pretoria on 15th Feb...grant today 7:20 am na im wake me I swear I tot it was a refusal as they didn't contact any of the account holders dis tym around I had the liver go open the mail 12pm...
I can't thank u guys enuf...tho it was quite a journey but I have really learnt really really and well I will everly be grateful...resilience pays....

congrats, so how long will u b in australia,.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrkayodeoludare: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please NNBB2012....ur continued response will be of great help to a brother. #anticipatingyour response
mrkayodeoludare:
I am a Filmmaker/Media Licensor (I make movies and docs and license them to Cable TV and Video on Demand platforms. I studied Performing Arts at the university, got in through Direct Entry after a 1yr A Level Programme (IJMB)

Will my A Level Cert + My Degree balance things up?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
mrkayodeoludare:
Please NNBB2012....ur continued response will be of great help to a brother. #anticipatingyour response

Have you checked your occupation if it is on any of the two lists?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Swimgood:
Congrats. It pays never to give up.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
mrkayodeoludare:
I do not really know which occupation you may want to nominate; you really need to choose your occupation based on your qualification. A quick check on some of these film related occupations did not give a green light at all. Before we conclude though, you need to state your occupation before even talking about the assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hi Hi peeps...Please is there any lady here currently attending RMIT or leaving in melbourne ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Papichulon: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello house, am new here
Please I need information on how I can get an Australia admission nd visa, I wanna apply for msc in engineering management or electrical engineering without ielts. I need an affordable university, I have a bsc in physics/ electronics. Please help

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrkayodeoludare: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Either one of Directors (Film/TV/Theatre) or Video Producer will do for me. Both are on d CSOL (My target is NT with Darwin on my mind) it falls under NT Skilled occupation Category... What do you think? Will my 1yr A Level Cert and 3 yrs B.A in Theatre Arts add up to Australian B.A equivalent?

NBB2012 post=43915491]
I do not really know which occupation you may want to nominate; you really need to choose your occupation based on your qualification. A quick check on some of these film related occupations did not give a green light at all. Before we conclude though, you need to state your occupation before even talking about the assessment.[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is it true one can enter Australia before OSHC commences? Please I need confirmation on this.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
tyot:
@Scrollmeout,
Yes it is true. You have to notify DIBP of your wife's pregnancy BEFORE the visa grant. You may have to include her pregnancy report.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oudodi: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please guru in da house I want to seek clarification on this..... My OSHC will start by June 18 Buh I want to enter Aussie by May. Please does it pose any problem at the point of entry.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dodie5: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks everyone for the contribution and the knowledge that has been passed across on this thread. I'm a 26 year old graduate of biochemistry.
I have a 4 year work experience in a federal hospital and I'm planning on applying for PR(subclass 190). I want to do my advisory assessment next week with vetasses but i discovered that most state/territory do not have a need for a biochemist.
I would be grateful if someone could advise me on an occupation that I could choose that would still be related to biochemistry as biochemistry seems difficult to get in most territory. Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello bro did you eventually get through with your medicals on Friday
ENGRJCJ:

OK boss. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
elawdafinest:
Hello bro did you eventually get through with your medicals on Friday
My agent adviced me to wait for Pretoria to ask the medicals.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello, So how much was ur full tuition at University of Newcastle?

jorgan:
Thanks! University of Newcastle, M.Sc Engineering Management
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
jayooh:
Hello, So how much was ur full tuition at University of Newcastle?

AU$32,800
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello house...What are those documents needed to apply for a student visa under SVP..Need urgent ans.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abekeade1: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
@ada4all ur Oshc is part of your visa requirment so I don't think that is possible

@oudodi you have to enter aussy when ur oshc start that means you can't enter Aussy until the date on ur OSHC certificate.

Let more family in the house answer this but I am sure this is part of the rules as far as I know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64