Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1050175 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by timikenzo2(f): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
coldgate:

Hello, I called the No you gave the last time but someone else picked up. How are the cuties? Preparations?
Greetings, guess u applied with your dependants, pls how long did It take the grant to come?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by coldgate(f): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
@timikenzo2: 4 weeks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by timikenzo2(f): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
coldgate:

Thanks. yours will come soon. No interview. TAFESA. Human Resources Mgt.

Wow....am also Tafe,human resources mangt ooo...but Perth. Did u do medicals at all?and do you have dependants.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
coldgate:
Praise the Lord! Finally, the eagle has landed (as they say in some parts). Visa grant 572. Application date was 08/05/2015.
Grant came today, 10-6-2015. I had almost lost hope. SA here I come!
Congratz dear....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Uchetorial: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Congratz dear....

Hi @mrnilobrawn,

Please i sent you a pm.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
youngpboy:

Thanks for the advice but do I tell them that I intend to do my service after my advance diploma in australia that I will return to my country. explain to them that I defer d NYSC to two years time. At least it may be an added advantage that I will return back to nigeria after my studies.
Response pls

Guy I have never heard where NYSC will defer the service year for two years especially since you have started the servoce year already. Except ofcourse the commandant is related to you. (I stand corrected though but it has never happened before. And if it has there must be a very good enuf reason.
Now don't think that Immigration officers are fools, why they call us 3rd level risk country na because we get plenty frauds so be sure that they will or may check to find out from NYSC.
Unfortunately I seem not to be capable of any good advice tonight.
First order of business find out if NYSC will give u a 2 year break (that u are likely not to come back to complete even) then u can BOLDLY tell Pretoria the truth.
Another option is defer till September wen u can provide ALL the documents they need. I prefer that option more. Better to be honest and clean from scratch.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
congrats!!! I love to hear good news
coldgate:
Praise the Lord! Finally, the eagle has landed (as they say in some parts). Visa grant 572. Application date was 08/05/2015.
smileycongrats!!! I love to hear good news
coldgate:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yaayay!!! Congrats dearie coldgate well done cheesy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
@Coldgate,

When are you leaving and where do you plan to stay?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dav6: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
@coldgate. Wow...congratulations.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
stepo707:

I got my official transcript in person and I paid just 3k.UI rocks

UI gave you your transcript by hand? Which year was that? I went to UI and they refused giving by hand...and this was just last year. Most unis don't give by hand.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
youngpboy:

Let me explain better. I never put it through to them that I have served. I only had my B.Eng result last year june. I didn't include anything as regards to service. I stated in my CV that I av been working since I graduated. in an IT company. I even included a reference letter from the IT company and is actually my cousins company. Sincerely speaking I am currently serving in delta state. So I never stated anything as regards to my service because I new I would still be in service den. That is the may dikoko.
Pls I need advice

Immigration officers know it is illegal for any company to employ you without you completing NYSC. They prolly added things up and suspected your reference letter might even be fake.

If evidence of you having a good job here in Naija is what guarantees you will come back, they have to scrutinise it well.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
coldgate:

Thanks. yours will come soon. No interview. TAFESA. Human Resources Mgt.

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dav6: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2015
@bossladymo1 and other gurus in d house pls I need u guys input..I got this mail from DIBP...To facilitate processing of ur visa, pls provide d doc, leta frm ur current employer, confirming ur current position wt d coy, as well as any future job offers afta d completion of ur studies.....include ur name, date of birth, applictan In d list at d top of ds leta ween u write to us...on my sop I started dat I wud return to my job after my studies...I included my cv but I dnt include offer letter..Question how wud this letter look like,does my employer ve to swore to affidavit again? do I need to include my employment letter to back up d letter from my employer or only d letter from him alone? does my employer need to provide future job offer letter for me again which may be somehow difficult? Or just to state in d letter dat I wud continue wit dem after my studies..pls I need ur inputs. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weemee: 1:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Be honest in your response to the Case Officer

youngpboy:

Let me explain better. I never put it through to them that I have served. I only had my B.Eng result last year june. I didn't include anything as regards to service. I stated in my CV that I av been working since I graduated. in an IT company. I even included a reference letter from the IT company and is actually my cousins company. Sincerely speaking I am currently serving in delta state. So I never stated anything as regards to my service because I new I would still be in service den. That is the may dikoko.
Pls I need advice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Dav6:
@bossladymo1 and other gurus in d house pls I need u guys input..I got this mail from DIBP...To facilitate processing of ur visa, pls provide d doc, leta frm ur current employer, confirming ur current position wt d coy, as well as any future job offers afta d completion of ur studies.....include ur name, date of birth, applictan In d list at d top of ds leta ween u write to us...on my sop I started dat I wud return to my job after my studies...I included my cv but I dnt include offer letter..Question how wud this letter look like,does my employer ve to swore to affidavit again? do I need to include my employment letter to back up d letter from my employer or only d letter from him alone? does my employer need to provide future job offer letter for me again which may be somehow difficult? Or just to state in d letter dat I wud continue wit dem after my studies..pls I need ur inputs. Thanks
Include ur previous offer letters and get ur current employer to write that they will rehire u upon ur return or @ least stating ur current position. All on their letterhead.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2015
@Dav6,

Since you are currently employed, your employer will write the letter on their letter head paper following the instructions.

The manager or your supervisor will sign and stamp it. You can your offer letter to it.

There is no need for certifying it in court. It is simple and straightforward.

Goodluck
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 2:11am On Jun 11, 2015
shapoh:
I mean the names of institution that offer health related courses under the svp programs.

Thanks
ok... futuredon is in the right position to answer this question...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ugsams(m): 3:09am On Jun 11, 2015
missakomaye:

To cut ur long story short u want to work alittle and gather enuf money before leaving Naija. Cool
Yes u can do svp for ur wife. You will apply as her dependent wether or not u leave the country together. (This will help u be able to get visiting visa with ease because u are regconised) Yes u will need to fill a declaration of funds form(or sometin like that). This form will be given to u by the school u are planning to aply to for her. Yes u should be able to declare enuf money for her fees. When u are visiting, with her there u won't have difficulties as per statement of acct.
Yes she can work and study and if she na "manager" she will be able t take care of her small small needs while u take care of tuition.

Thanks for your prompt response but i need to understand if i need to declare statement of account that is up to 6 million like normal process that is not svp or just fill the declaration of fund form?

You mentioned visiting visa, what could be the duration? Does it mean each time i'll need to visit her i'll have to apply for visa?

Meanwhile, i live in Abu Dhabi, UAE, and not Nigeria. Will they want me to apply from here instead of Nigeria?
Can i leave out the details of my work and where i live in the whole process?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by youngpboy: 3:38am On Jun 11, 2015
weemee:
Be honest in your response to the Case Officer, no hard and fast rules to that.

Okay that is nice. I want to be honest with them. First do I tell them I want to defer to enable me complete my NYSC or tell them that am still in service and I will be complete it soon and let den decide? pls response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by youngpboy: 3:41am On Jun 11, 2015
bossladymo1:

Immigration officers know it is illegal for any company to employ you without you completing NYSC. They prolly added things up and suspected your reference letter might even be fake.

If evidence of you having a good job here in Naija is what guarantees you will come back, they have to scrutinise it well.

Okay I really understand your point. I want to be honest with them. First do I
tell them I want to defer to enable me complete my NYSC
or tell them that am still in service and I will be complete it
soon and let den decide? pls response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 11, 2015
I'm one of the silent readers on this thread, I have a B.sc in Special Education, currently serving, how can I apply to live and work inAU? What are the chances of getting a special Education job? I graduated from UI.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2015
^^^^^

Read this website..

www.skillselect.gov.au

Check out for subclass 189 and 190.

Everything you need is there.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Tnx. I appreciate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stepo707: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2015
bossladymo1:

UI gave you your transcript by hand? Which year was that? I went to UI and they refused giving by hand...and this was just last year. Most unis don't give by hand.

I finised from comp sci and turns out that the transcript office is now in my dept.I collected it in feb this year although I graduated since dec 2009.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shapoh(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2015
I names of institution that offer health related courses under the svp programs bro. thanks...how u doing?
FutureDon:

I could, if you want me to smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 6:54am On Jun 11, 2015
iriferi:
ok... futuredon is in the right position to answer this question...

shapoh:
I names of institution that offer health related courses under the svp programs bro. thanks...how u doing?

Master Google knows better actually. Bros, no one will give you a list of uni offering "health related courses under svp program" -- you need to get busy. Like seriously? there are hundreds of health related courses sef..

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by richnet(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2015
My people, pls I need your advice. my 572 application was received on 22 of April. I wrote an email to Aussie embassy on 10th may to know my student visa application status, they replied on 11th may saying standard processing time is 3 month.

I want to know if, the person that replied is my CO, also do I need to write anothe email to them, becuase I have been waiting and praying..waiting is killing and anxiety as well. Till today I have not written to them & not heard from them and my uni resumes on 20th July.
Also, I didn't include SOP in my app, but on the app form there is section requesting me to itemize my purpose of which i wrote and also attach a separate sheet along with the application.

My school is TAFE is Melbourne and my totalbank statement has about 4.7M my brother gave me his about 3M and i included mine about 1.7M. we bear same surname. I also included a land property documents and am single.

Pls I need your advice, what are my chances and the waiting is really killing me. Should I write them again to know my application status, should write to know who is my CO. Pls I need your comments. kindly respond.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by weemee: 6:57am On Jun 11, 2015
Its better to tell them that you are still in service and you will be completing NYSC soon, then leave them to decide
youngpboy:

Okay that is nice. I want to be honest with them. First do I tell them I want to defer to enable me complete my NYSC or tell them that am still in service and I will be complete it soon and let den decide? pls response

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FEMINONI: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2015
My school is under SVP and I do have the necessary documents. Do I still need to go through an agent for the visa application? Who's heading to Sydney? UNSW?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dav6: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2015
@ ferdimako @bellong thanks a bunch...@ futuredon no comment en?lol
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2015
@richnet...from d look of ur application it is clearly u are level3
well I experienced d waiting too but I can assure that d person that contact u will also be d one to give u f golden mail
Now let's start wit ur financial strength: d money is bit small but fair wen combined to meet ur financial capabilities. however I hope d two Acc are cash in cash out ie running account?
2nd: if u av done medical prior to lodgement that can expedite ur process.. av u?
3rd: are u d owner of d landed property? if yes I tink that can stand as home tie.
4: wat u wrote on dat section will go along way for CO to decide ...that explain ur reason why y chose d course, Australia , and ur future plan.
my advice, make sure d phone nos u put in ur application is always wit u ..it is very possible they call n ask for questions u don't put in ur app.
not necessarily nagging them wit calls or email..they already seen ur resumption date whc I tink is fair to be granted visa
above all....submit everything to God in prayer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.