Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1050048 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

Zik and Indy...the beans cookers!

Ewaconcious tongue
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2015
ernestudezi:
Wow. 19k?..i'm sorry, i thought it was a fixed amount. What course are you looking at? Maybe you could look at a cheaper course? Or a cheaper school? I'd be happy to help.

Thanks for your assistance, I did Accounting as my Bsc, I will prefer master in Accounting or MBA with cheap cost
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

I didn't graduate 09...I graduated '10. I had an extra *sob* *sob* lol

It's a normal thing in UI... Now holding PR in OZ living comfortable than most of the profs grin...#BookOfLife

You're Blessed!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

Hahahaha! Wasn't particularly a fan of Queens hall
I know that feeling!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Pmiller1:

It's a normal thing in UI... Now holding PR in OZ living comfortable than most of the profs grin...#BookOfLife

You're Blessed!

Hahaha! All is well that ends well though. May God guide us through life.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
omooba2015:

Thanks for your assistance, I did Accounting as my Bsc, I will prefer master in Accounting or MBA with cheap cost

Do you have any work experience at all?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Pmiller1:

Ewaconcious tongue

Were you in UI when Kutites were having their Hall Week, and when their parade got to Zik, they threw water and beans and all sorts on them? It was a retaliation.

Hubby and I were still talking about it 2 days back...we laughed our butts off lol
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2015
stepo707:

Lol.and yet you are enjoying ursef now in OZ earning more tan a prof in UI sef

It pained me oo...cos it was one stupid Agric Biology course like that...finally passed it in my extra after 3 attempts. Got 40 on the dot hehe Whew! They had to split the course into 3 at the end of the day.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

I didn't graduate 09...I graduated '10. I had an extra *sob* *sob* lol

2010? Lol; u be small girl self
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

Hahaha! All is well that ends well though. May God guide us through life.

101% Rite... I'm following suit grin
U studied Econs rite? you shld know nani nani grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stepo707: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

It pained me oo...cos it was one stupid Agric Biology course like that...finally passed it in my extra after 3 attempts. Got 40 on the dot hehe Whew! They had to split the course into 3 at the end of the day.
I just pmed you.UI can be so frustrating jare.you try
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

Were you in UI when Kutites were having their Hall Week, and when their parade got to Zik, they threw water and beans and all sorts on them? It was a retaliation.

Hubby and I were still talking about it 2 days back...we laughed our butts off lol

U filmed that scenario? I bet is gonna be so hilarious....Hahahaha!

I was in UI then, but did witness the hilariously hilarious pulled by Zikites unto Kuties on that day.... Actually i'm a Katangites from Katanga republic grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
mobuch:

Mbok date of grad doesn't me she's small... other factors can set in and date of gaining admission after some attempt on Jamb...
...Moreso, you haven't seent BossLady in person before tongue
Anyways, old pple plenty for that Awo hall... Na Idia pikin plenty pass grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

Do you have any work experience at all?
Yes, I had 8yrs working experience as an Accountant.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2015
mobuch:

I'm a young lady o...don't let the username deceive you. Lol
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2015
stepo707:

I just pmed you.UI can be so frustrating jare.you try

The email add attached to this new profile is new...totally forgotten the username and password as i opened it specifically for my new NL profile. Sowiii...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2015
omooba2015:

Yes, I had 8yrs working experience as an Accountant.....

Is there no other occupation you can go for?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Pmiller1:

101% Rite... I'm following suit grin
U studied Econs rite? you shld know nani nani grin

Nope...Agriculture
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2015
kcluv2men:

That's the hurdle I m trying to cross now. I am also looking at svp programmes too but from previous information, I heard regional areas is good for students for PR paths.

As stated, regional areas are good for PR pathways, and to qualify, your duration of program has to be 2 years.
Regarding the sponsorship when in Oz, it is not impossible but quite hard, as you will still have living expenses to cater for. It school fees of a year and half can be settled, then the last semester should be easy. Another hurdle is that at regional areas, jobs can be scarce.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

Yea it is. It gives you additional points on the points table, and some states have a nomination scheme for international graduates.

Okay sis...Let me try looking up some courses tht have svp or packaged courses.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2015
RedReact:

As stated, regional areas are good for PR pathways, and to qualify, your duration of program has to be 2 years.
Regarding the sponsorship when in Oz, it is not impossible but quite hard, as you will still have living expenses to cater for. It school fees of a year and half can be settled, then the last semester should be easy. Another hurdle is that at regional areas, jobs can be scarce.

RedReact, I can't thank you enough for your contribution but I need your help on this one. What cn I do now? Concerning the issue of where to study and TAFE svp programmes. As I m considering doing a two year course but most of the Adv.Diplomas I see need a perequisite diploma course. Considering the fact that I can only come up with a year's school fees from Home.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by youngpboy: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Mikey:

Bro please I'll appreciate if you post your action and the response you got cos I'm about applying and I'm also a batch c Corp member passing out October. I pray they don't ask for my discharge though..also did you include nysc in your cv or made any reference to it?? Will be glad to learn from you..

I didn't include nysc in my CV, I was surprise to get that from them. it's well. I trust God for a positive response. I hope to get back...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2015
kcluv2men:

RedReact, I can't thank you enough for your contribution but I need your help on this one. What cn I do now? Concerning the issue of where to study and TAFE svp programmes. As I m considering doing a two year course but most of the Adv.Diplomas I see need a perequisite diploma course. Considering the fact that I can only come up with a year's school fees from Home.

To beat the 2yr pathway route, you can go for a diploma program and them progress to the Adv Dip. but everything still boils down to funds. Since PR is the target, it will be better to go for 2 yrs. Can you search around and look for cheaper schools?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

Is there no other occupation you can go for?
I m good in marketing and other occupation relates to Management.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stepo707: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2015
bossladymo1:

The email add attached to this new profile is new...totally forgotten the username and password as i opened it specifically for my new NL profile. Sowiii...
Ok pls send me a messge on fornairaland@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2015
RedReact:

To beat the 2yr pathway route, you can go for a diploma program and them progress to the Adv Dip. but everything still boils down to funds. Since PR is the target, it will be better to go for 2 yrs. Can you search around and look for cheaper schools?

Okay I will do that now. But no svp for Diploma courses. Are you aware of that? And that 3 months Assessment level 3 can be scary bro.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2015
kcluv2men:

Okay I will do that now. But no svp for Diploma courses. Are you aware of that? And that 3 months Assessment level 3 can be scary bro.

Depends on your school, there are svp for diplomas.

Culled (CIT has been selected for Streamline Visa Processing (SVP) by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for both Advanced Diploma and Degree programs.

DIBP announced that SVP was extended to eligible vocational education and training (VET) and higher education providers for Advanced Diploma level courses, effective as of 23rd November 2014.

Any student applying for a student visa with an Advanced Diploma outcome will be processed under SVP, there are no other choices for students applying at this level.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
missakomaye:

Depends on your school, there are svp for diplomas.

Are you serious? I haven't come across anyone yet. Can you give me a link to anyone you know? I would be glad. Preferably TAFE
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
kcluv2men:

Are you serious? I haven't come across anyone yet. Can you give me a link to anyone you know? I would be glad. Preferably TAFE

I Know for sure CIT(Canberra Institute of Technology) does have some TAFE and VET courses check them out http://international.cit.edu.au/courses/course_finder/a-z_course_list

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
missakomaye:

I Know for sure CIT(Canberra Institute of Technology) does have some TAFE and VET courses check them out http://international.cit.edu.au/courses/course_finder/a-z_course_list

I just went through it, i didnt exactly see the course i was looking for but I saw something close. Thanks so much for that. I saw packaged offer paths to degree programmes.I just sent them an e-mail to confirm If I would be qualified for svp. Is Canberra good for PR?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
kcluv2men:

I just went through it, i didnt exactly see the course i was looking for but I saw something close. Thanks so much for that. I saw packaged offer paths to degree programmes.I just sent them an e-mail to confirm If I would be qualified for svp. Is Canberra good for PR?

The PR experts will be in a better position to answer this. I too will love to know the answer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kcluv2men(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
missakomaye:

The PR experts will be in a better position to answer this. I too will love to know the answer.
Okay...@NNBB..please, what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.