Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044641 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sassy123:
hello everyone. i need help please. i want to apply for PR and i have been doing alot of research and getting my documents together while preparing for my PTE exams, also i have started reading every inch of this thread, now on page 38.. so my question is how do i have my original documents certified and where do i go to do this when i have all my documents ready ?
someone pls respond
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
oobidike:
Whao, your prompt responses are always helpful. Thanks a lot
please paying of school fees is quite tough for me, I have left my filled form A with first bank since 3weeks now but it still hasn't gone.
Please which bank is quite faster with this process.
Try using fidelity or union or Ecobank

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by wealthkata: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good day aos,
I hv been a silent follower of this thread, pls aos i would love to ask question as regard module of IELTS to be taken for PM through SOL, As a PM seeker am i meant to take academic module or General module. Prompt response would be highly commended. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by wealthkata: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
I also applied to California state university, but waiting on the offer letter, i love to knw what undergraduate grade you used for the application cuz i actually applied with 2:2 grade. Moreso i would love to know if you applied with IELTS or Not. Thanks in anticipation
Franzeez:
Hello guys,

Sad news for me,

I finally got a response from the case officer saying she has received the the documents and that my application is undergoing further checks and that she cannot give a timeline to this but they hope to get it sorted out soon.

Dear friends with that mail I finally give up, I have also an offer in the California State University so I guess that will be it. I can't be wanting to spend my money to go to school and still bullied around for no just reason. Who knows how long useless checks will take and have me waste my time for nothing.

Thanks Nairalanders for all, I won't withdraw my application but rather I will just forget it as if no application was ever made.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OmogeNG: 2:35am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=Sassy123 post=44587720][/quote]

Your assessing body may or may not require certification of copies. As for the visa proper, original docs are fine.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by callJesu: 2:58am On Apr 11, 2016
I came to this tread mainly because I know some Australian may give specific answers..

I need to study a PhD in molecular bioinformatics in any Australia University with full scholarship or fellowship. I chose Australia because I need to be there. I had a masters in molecular drug Metabolism and Toxicology with a PhD grade and a 2-1 in biochemistry all in UI

How can you help me into CERTAIN links into this place of purpose. You may forward to my email mikelstyle4@gmail.com

Thanks so much.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2016
@mrsoje.
Pls I sent an email to u. Pls reply, I want to ask some questions about application to Flinders university. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Good morning everyone

I am new in this thread...I have started reading old posts but need to ask this quick questions.
*Which Assessing Authority can assess my degree (Btech in Physics/Electronics)
*must I have a work experience on this degree in other to be assessed..thou I have 3 years work experience in another profession (desk officer in a maritime Transport Agency)
*what score am I expected to get in PTE in order to score 20points?
*31 years old....
*do I really have a chance at all?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
replied u already

NGOZIGLORI:
@mrsoje.
Pls I sent an email to u. Pls reply, I want to ask some questions about application to Flinders university. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jetspeed: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Goodday All. Please who has a link in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma in Edo State.
I need to process my spouse MBA transcript for Vetassess. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Quick one Matand, and other gurus

Congrats on your recent grant. Hubby just got the CoE this morning from RMIT. Pls we have 2 dependents we are including in the visa application a 2yr old and 10yr old respectively. Do i have to enroll the 10yr old in school before i can proceed with the visa application process. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

matand:
I mailed IOM Nigeria and Australia.Till date Nigeria hasn't replied.IOMAustralia replied immediately .The documents submitted are
-case detail sheet;u'll get it from their site
-Visa
-Passports
For payments I told them I wanted to pay in naira so they contacted iom Nigeria who gave the account no.
after payment was confirmed tickets where sent
Emirates lagos-dubai-sydney
I'm in touch with happycab for the Sydney -Newcastle part
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Omonjoe(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks bro
ideamaster:

Some quick answers for you.

1. Yes, you can get a post graduate work visa, if and only if you do a minimum of 2 years study. Note that some offers for some Masters program is usually for 18 months or 1.5 years which doesn't qualify for a post graduate work visa. The number of years you get on the post graduate visa could be 1.5 or 2 years. I am not sure how they decide that.

2. A full time international student is legally allowed to work 20 hours per week or 40 hours per fortnight.

3. I am not sure what you mean by this question but I do know that some people are not given Masters admission directly. they have to do a pgd in the first year and complete the Masters in the second year. if this is what you mean, then the fees for a pgd would be cheaper since its just for one year.

4. no one can really recommend a city for you. In my opinion, there are jobs available in all the major cities. you could just apply to various schools, get the admission offers and see which one would be best for you. And just like someone suggested, reading the thread would help as you can pick out schools people already mentioned.

The gurus can please correct me if I am wrong in any aspect. thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jetspeed:
Goodday All. Please who has a link in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma in Edo State.
Jetspeed:

Hi i have the link.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
mrsoje:

Congrats on your recent grant. Hubby just got the CoE this morning from RMIT. Pls we have 2 dependents we are including in the visa application a 2yr old and 10yr old respectively. Do i have to enroll the 10yr old in school before i can proceed with the visa application process. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Got a question ma'am.
Please how long did it take from payment confirmation for COE to be acquired , and which payment method did you adopt?? Will appreciate your timely and adequate response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
we paid on friday via credit card in uk and we got the CoE today.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
mrsoje:
we paid on friday via credit card in uk and we got the CoE today.
Okay. That's good then. Thought it's the cbn form A process. . . Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by favouredme: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
mrsoje:

Yes you are required to enroll your 10yr old in a school prior to lodging your visa application because s/he is requires a proof of enrollment
heres a link for education departmnent for different states :

http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/australian-education/bringing-your-children

here is the link for Victoria
http://www.study.vic.gov.au/deecd/schools-in-victoria/apply/en/school-fees.cfm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
thank you

favouredme:

Yes you are required to enroll your 10yr old in a school prior to lodging your visa application because s/he is requires a proof of enrollment
heres a link for education departmnent for different states :

http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/australian-education/bringing-your-children

here is the link for Victoria
http://www.study.vic.gov.au/deecd/schools-in-victoria/apply/en/school-fees.cfm

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
@NGOZIGLORI ...Feel free to forward ur questions to me about Flinders university,Because am also a future student in d skul .presently through wif my application to d school..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello house...pls how much is d cost for medical and police report?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cbn form A, -Quite Slow
Credit card method for payment, - Banks charge excessively

Which other method person fit use pay tuition?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
@jetspeed yah you can send.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 3:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Hello house. Please how does the visa grant look like and who sends it since I didn't submit my original passport. Pls how do u confirm the authenticity of the visa.. Though my questions are funny but please pardon me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 3:44am On Apr 12, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
Hello house. Please how does the visa grant look like and who sends it since I didn't submit my original passport. Pls how do u confirm the authenticity of the visa.. Though my questions are funny but please pardon me

You get it in your email. It is e-visa which is label free. It is why they advised that you fill in your details correctly.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2016
bellong:

You get it in your email. It is e-visa which is label free. It is why they advised that you fill in your details correctly.
Thanks Bro but how do I confirm the authenticity of it... Any site to confirm that
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
Thanks Bro but how do I confirm the authenticity of it... Any site to confirm that

use vevo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2016
callJesu:
I came to this tread mainly because I know some Australian may give specific answers..

I need to study a PhD in molecular bioinformatics in any Australia University with full scholarship or fellowship. I chose Australia because I need to be there. I had a masters in molecular drug Metabolism and Toxicology with a PhD grade and a 2-1 in biochemistry all in UI

How can you help me into CERTAIN links into this place of purpose. You may forward to my email mikelstyle4@gmail.com

Thanks so much.

Well I think you will have to do the research yourself. You can check up scholars running or working on researches similar to yours . Contact them Just like you applied for Phd programme in Nigeria, and if they are interested in you then that is it. With google you should be able to sort it out.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jduby: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Hi all,

Got my grant yesterday . Thanks for your contributions . Will love to know the fastest route to Perth with low terror risk. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzeezz: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Any Nlander in Canberra? I am in Garran a newbie. Australia is Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.