Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1050139 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2016
WestAfrican:
U at Callaghan campus or city campus?

Callaghan Campus.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NUkachukwu: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Hello Guys,

Trust we all r good?
Is anyone in NSW that would be interested in sending money back home? I can send naira in exchange of Aus$.. I can meet u up here in Aussie, tnx.

Cheers.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by premiracle: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2016
lawland:
1. I think you should process both together if your husband meets the requirements, Accounting in Australia I believe have reached its occupation ceiling and is considered in pro rata bases.
2. There is a strong competition here for accounting, but Australia is land of opportunities, the most important thing is getting here.
3. You can use the same ielts if it meets the specified requirement but he will do another skill assessment with his assessment body.
4. www.border.gov.au and www.skillselect.gov.au you can also get more information if you read up this thread.

Thank you so much lawland, I will check the sites. Yes I have been reading up but was just some how confused about the requirement for PR.
Good morning house
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Pls guys whats the email address of IOM and pls who's going to Brisbane
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2016
matand:
Hello house, thanks for all the advice big appreciation all the Oga's in the house. We just got tickets for me hubby and our two kids from IOM the whole process took about 14 days counting weekends and the easter break....the price was sooo consoling about 590k for us all, luggage 40kg for adults and child,10 kg for baby. Newcastle here we come. Hubby just sent his assessment for ACS keeping fingers crossed na all we dey do. Any one needing info on how to use IOM for booking ask ur questions .God bless us all and fulfil our dreams.
Congratulations madam. Pls dear, what's their email address. I need ur quick reply coz I really want to use IOM. I'm heading for Brisbane
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dodobytes: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2016
please anyone applying to University of Tasmania (Australian Maritime College)?
I have few questions I could use some help in tackling.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
Congratulations madam. Pls dear, what's their email address. I need ur quick reply coz I really want to use IOM. I'm heading for Brisbane
Here you go! wink iomlagosops@iom.int

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hordunayodt: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Congratulations to all. Grants flying up and now. Ours coming soo to.
Pls my question is that thr farm I'm working does not have a registration no, pls how does it affect my assessment with vetasses before I proceed. I meet all working requirements anyways.
All gurus abeg make you help me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2016
scrollmeout:
Here you go! wink iomlagosops@iom.int
Thanks Bro but they said that lagos doesn't reply immediately pls do u have Australian own
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
WestAfrican:

Hi, did u try messaging me?
YES
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
Thanks Bro but they said that lagos doesn't reply immediately pls do u have Australian own

IOM australia is not quick to respond all the time. Lagos responded to my initial request within one working day. In any case IOM australia will still contact the lagos office when you have to pay for your tickets
IOMAustralia@iom.int

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2016
scrollmeout:

IOM australia is not quick to respond all the time. Lagos responded to my initial request within one working day. In any case IOM australia will still contact the lagos office when you have to pay for your tickets
IOMAustralia@iom.int
Thanks Boss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by premiracle: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
ENGRJCJ:

Congratulations ma I'm so happy for you and your family. Pls macwas it PR you did? Pls can you share information to newbies like me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
My Gurus at the top, please i need you to help read and correct my personal statement.

Oga FutureDon, scrollmeout: and NNNB2012......pls ur assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanksss.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by magastefan: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please house help answer my question:I want to apply for student visa and am thinking of including my hubby and son.... Pls what are my chances?or shud I just apply first and do theirs when am in Aussie?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
ChisOsin:
Good morning everyone

I am new in this thread...I have started reading old posts but need to ask this quick questions.
*Which Assessing Authority can assess my degree (Btech in Physics/Electronics)
*must I have a work experience on this degree in other to be assessed..thou I have 3 years work experience in another profession (desk officer in a maritime Transport Agency)
*what score am I expected to get in PTE in order to score 20points?
*31 years old....
*do I really have a chance at all?

Thanks in anticipation

My Guru's in house....please oooo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
mrsoje:
My Gurus at the top, please i need you to help read and correct my personal statement.

Oga FutureDon, scrollmeout: and NNNB2012......pls ur assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanksss.
Wht of pple dat are not gurus yet but can read English and correct ur SOP

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
God has done it for me, my visa is granted .. Pls e-family u guys made everything easy for me. God bless you all. Nnbb2012,Eric, Edwin, lawland in short everyone on this forum, u guys really tried for me. I'm so grateful
Congrats
What visa subclass?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abekeade1: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello my E-people, pls can one take indomie, goldernmore, dry pomo and the Red big crayfish, I dnt know if all these things are allowed. Is for my little boy. Also will they allow some cooked jollof rice to be carried in the plane? Is going to be a 2days jounery and my boy is a pick-food habit type. I am just worried.

Lastly, I want to talk all his drugs along, will doctors prescription okay to show at d checking point?

I was told one has to declare all they have at d point of entry.

Pls house come to my rescue, lawland, Bellong, NNBB.., scrollmeout, pop.. and all
I will appreciate ur reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
If you applied tru their registered Agent, it's 2weeks to get a conditional offer!

Thanks a lot for your blessings.

missymii:
Congrats to erictack203 sorry it's coming a bit late. All the best in ur endeavours.
Pls has anyone applied to Charles Darwin University? How long does it take to get a response from them?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Congrats CJ.

May God grant you your heart desires in your new land.

ENGRJCJ:
God has done it for me, my visa is granted .. Pls e-family u guys made everything easy for me. God bless you all. Nnbb2012,Eric, Edwin, lawland in short everyone on this forum, u guys really tried for me. I'm so grateful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Congratsss

adim02:
My e-mail family help me to thank God my VISA just land now,am so so.........................happy.thanks all jorgan we are moving to Newcastle University here i come.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Everyone has a place where his/her destiny is waiting for him. If not this Country, it will be that Country.

God has his designed a place for everyone!

That's why we don't have to give up or put our eggs in one basket, one man's food is another man's poison. Not all Countries that has the milk we seek in as much as it has the said milk for others.

Congratsssss once more!!!

adim02:
Gods word always come to pass at the right time.i was denial 3times Canadian VISA,i decided to try another country and what comes to my mind was Australia and i told my friend about it which he was in support of it. today my Australian visa was approve.May Gods name be praise.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
What are your questions?

dodobytes:
please anyone applying to University of Tasmania (Australian Maritime College)?

I have few questions I could use some help in tackling.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=erictack203 post=44678003]Congratsss [/quote

Thanks@erictack you too much my man
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
erictack203:
Congrats CJ.
May God grant you your heart desires in your new land.
Thanks Bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
House for my visa application will i still need to submit my sponsor bank statement.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:59am On Apr 14, 2016
lodded:
I salute everybody in dz great building.....Pls i want to ask ds confusing questions as well as i need urgent responds for Christ sake....Does Australian university esp (Flinders university) verify bank statement account before they issued out d ECOE? Likwise does Australian embassy verify bank statement acct b4 dy issued out d visa.......House pls nd pls i need urgent responds abt ds.....

Except you are planning to use an Oluwole bank statement, I don't think you need to bother yourself about whether it is confirmed or not.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KIKIADE: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Thanks am grateful....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2016
lodded:
I salute everybody in dz great building.....Pls i want to ask ds confusing questions as well as i need urgent responds for Christ sake....Does Australian university esp (Flinders university) verify bank statement account before they issued out d ECOE? Likwise does Australian embassy verify bank statement acct b4 dy issued out d visa.......House pls nd pls i need urgent responds abt ds.....

This sort of question will not be allowed here again because if you are presenting genuine bank statement you shouldn't be asking this question.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.