Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1053007 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by coldgate(f): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello house,
Anyone in Adelaide should let me know. Pleeeeeeeese.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jetspeed: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
ferdimako:

OK... the last I heard was when u said u were waiting. Oh I remember, u did but seemed not to know d category... if it fits. I hope u have got d right info. DIBP is another body with Carte Blanche!

Vetassess confirms that I can used it for GSM

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jetspeed:

Vetassess confirms that I can used it for GSM
Is ur English test done? Do u have ur 60 points? If u do...move on to eoi.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
coldgate:
Hello house,

my wife lives in south adelaide
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
coldgate:
Hello house,

I sent you an email two days ago but you have not responded.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jetspeed: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
ferdimako:

Is ur English test done? Do u have ur 60 points? If u do...move on to eoi.

Not yet. besides i need to file for my spouse skill assessment with vetassess and threshold English proficiency test (Partner skills) to get additional 5point. for skilled nominated Visa 190. Or better still wait till next yrs to gather my complete points 15points in skilled employment outside Australia. What would you advice?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Jetspeed:

Not yet. besides i need to file for my spouse skill assessment with vetassess and threshold English proficiency test (Partner skills) to get additional 5point. for skilled nominated Visa 190. Or better still wait till next yrs to gather my complete points 15points in skilled employment outside Australia. What would you advice?

Whatever you do, ensure her occupation is on the same list as yours. Really crucial.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Jetspeed:

Will leaving it till next year make u go for 189? 190 is dicey as u need to get a job first before nomination.Will DIBP honor ur additional work years that Vetassess didn't see?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
bossladymo1:

Whatever you do, ensure her occupation is on the same list as yours. Really crucial.
That too!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2015
ferdimako:

Will leaving it till next year make u go for 189? 190 is dicey as u need to get a job first before nomination.Will DIBP honor ur additional work years that Vetassess didn't see?

Getting a job on 190 is not compulsory. It depends on state and conditions of the occupation at the time of application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2015
bossladymo1 and ferdimako pls respond. I really need to know if I stand a chance with 189 when I don't have up to 3yrs work exp after I can fill my career episodes and get a positive assessment from EA.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2015
^^^^ Your chance is dependent on your English score. If you can get 20point from English, its all done.

If EA needs experience to assess you, then u must get the minimum experience required.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
bellong:

Getting a job on 190 is not compulsory. It depends on state and conditions of the
occupation at the time of application.
I know that but the very one he wants to nominate is on special condition- schedule1.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2015
ferdimako:

I know that but the very one he wants to nominate is on special condition- schedule1.

He can check other state if his preferred state put it on Schedule 1
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2015
chuckdee13:
bossladymo1 and ferdimako pls respond. I really need to know if I stand a chance with 189 when I don't have up to 3yrs work exp after I can fill my career episodes and get a positive assessment from EA.
What's d minimum EA needs? If ur Xyears gets u that...the worse case is not having any migration points from work experience... then u battle to make that up from superior English test bands.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2015
chuckdee13:

As bellong said...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
bellong:

He can check other state if his preferred state put it
on Schedule 1
Jetspeed...take note!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shabaranks: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
bossladymo1:

I guess what you are saying is that...if am on SOL and my supposed spouse happens to fall on CSOL, it wouldn't work right?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Shabaranks:

I guess what you are saying is that...if am on SOL and my supposed spouse happens to fall on CSOL, it wouldn't work right?

It depends, cos we the CSOL includes the SOL.

Basically, If you are going for a 189, the occupation has to be on the SOL, alongside yours.

If you are going for a 190, it has to be on the CSOL

What I'm not sure about is if it has to be available on the same state list as the one sponsoring your 190. But as for the above details, they are very correct.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2015
I aim to get 20 point with English test. according to EA they said u can apply for assessment even though u don't have enough Years of experience as far as u can fill ur career episodes. so I asked once I get a positive assessment n I can get my 60+points without claiming points from years of exp I hope getting the grant won't hinge on years of exp since its a skilled visa
bellong:
^^^^ Your chance is dependent on your English score. If you can get 20point from English, its all done.

If EA needs experience to assess you, then u must get the minimum experience required.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2015
EA didn't really define a clear minimum as far as u can fill the career episodes. so once I get a positive assessment the grant won't be hindered by number of years of exp after getting 60+points right?
ferdimako:

What's d minimum EA needs? If ur Xyears gets u that...the worse case is not having any migration points from work experience... then u battle to make that up from superior English test bands.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2015
thx bossladymo1
bossladymo1:

As bellong said...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2015
chuckdee13:
EA didn't really define a clear minimum as far as u can fill the career episodes. so once I get a positive assessment the grant won't be hindered by number of years of exp after getting 60+points right?
I can't conclude but I know DIBP follows what ur assessing authority agrees with. Don't forget though that DIBP enjoys full discretionary powers.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2015
that's so true. I appreciate ur response. I guess I'll continue what I'm doing n pray for the best. while I prepare to send my docs to EA I'll come to the house for assistance. god bless u all
ferdimako:

I can't conclude but I know DIBP follows what ur assessing authority agrees with. Don't forget though that DIBP enjoys full discretionary powers.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shabaranks: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
bossladymo1:

It depends, cos we the CSOL includes the SOL.

Basically, If you are going for a 189, the occupation has to be on the SOL, alongside yours.

If you are going for a 190, it has to be on the CSOL

What I'm not sure about is if it has to be available on the same state list as the one sponsoring your 190. But as for the above details, they are very correct.
Thanks bossladymo1☺

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello house! Hello the PR experts....am baq again. I submitted my applicatio for 189 on 22may, went baq 5days later to upload my docs,and the my page was already locked. The invitation was meant to hv expired on 9th june.up till now, my CO hasn't contacted me....how long do I hv to wait (Pls don't tell me as long as it takes grin). Stil wondering on what to do about pre-qualifcation exp I claimed which brought my points to 65point....wanna write my CO a love letter once a communication line is opened Dcheesy!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ifexsco:
Hello house! Hello the PR experts....am baq again. I submitted my applicatio for 189 on 22may, went baq 5days later to upload my docs,and the my page was already locked. The invitation was meant to hv expired on 9th june.up till now, my CO hasn't contacted me....how long do I hv to wait (Pls don't tell me as long as it takes grin). Stil wondering on what to do about pre-qualifcation exp I claimed which brought my points to 65point....wanna write my CO a love letter once a communication line is opened Dcheesy!
grin If u get 60 points without those ur prequalification exp.u are good...no VOs here oh.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
no vo/co then who will be contacting u?
ferdimako:

grin If u get 60 points without those ur prequalification exp.u are good...no VOs here oh.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ernestudezi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Has anyone used the IOM guys to buy a ticket? They asked me to attach copies of my 'Bio data page and my visa pages'. Visa Pages?..does that mean all the pages with visa labels on them? Or does that mean all the Visa pages on your passport ? ( There are a lot of them!) Or does that mean a copy of your visa grant notice?..kindly advise.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
chuckdee13:
no vo/co then who will be contacting u?
here=Nairaland. u need to get involved deeply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
ernestudezi:
Has anyone used the IOM guys to buy a ticket? They asked me to attach copies of my 'Bio data page and my visa pages'. Visa Pages?..does that mean all the pages with visa labels on them? Or does that mean all the Visa pages on your passport ? ( There are a lot of them!) Or does that mean a copy of your visa grant notice?..kindly advise.
ur visa grant from Oz.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ok thx...I really need to oh
ferdimako:
here=Nairaland. u need to get involved deeply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.