Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? (3728 Views)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro,,no matter how rich you are once you have AIDS,,you are definitely going to die. All the money you'll spend on medication will just be a total waste.

It's only when you have HIV that you can save yourself and still live a normal life for more years. So if it's Aids she has and not HIV then it won't take long before she dies.

that's the issue but I pray she live long. if you see her appearance, you will doubt she has such disease, if not for money, hmmmm!!! I wonder what her situation will be....

we guys just need to be careful because a 5 mins sex without protection can put us in a situation we never expected.
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by asumo12: 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
bro u don vex?

agarawu23:
seems I will un-follow you and you should do the same too. I don't joke with serious issue. if you have no reasonable thing to say, just book a space and fvck off!!!
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by naijaboiy: 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
that's the issue but I pray she live long. if you see her appearance, you will doubt she has such disease, if not for money, hmmmm!!! I wonder what her situation will be....

we guys just need to be careful because a 5 mins sex without protection can put us in a situation we never expected.
You're right bro.

But sometimes..... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
@ bolded is the main issue my brother. the word "HIV" is enough to be scare the hell out of me talk less of "AIDS"
Me o, i can't do it.. but i'm very svre there's a dude out there that will take that risk.. but it's 1 out of 100,000.
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
I can't, sorry. No way!
so you are scared too ? undecided grin
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked I cant date such person!fuuuuck love without good health cheesy
what if the guy is rich ? grin
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by ronald4lif(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
so you are scared too ? undecided grin

See question oo.

No I am not. You no fear AIDS wan fear wetin again for life.
cheesy
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
you dey call me fear fear but you can't do it . we are both scared na grin

if I do am make my balls burst cheesy

Lol.. am not scared.. am just cautious.. grin
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

See question oo.

No I am not. You no fear AIDS wan fear wetin again for life.
cheesy
na so my brother
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2015
cool
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
I Can't undecided
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by chigoizie7(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Are u kidding?

From my town,we celebrate 80yrs every 3yrs (morethan 350 people attain that each year) I am even saying that 80 is small,they should make it 100, and here u want me to die b4 40, I am barely 30 mehn.

Love fire,*as if it ever existed*
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
wristwatch:
I Can't undecided
you sef dey follow run grin
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
you sef dey follow run grin

Bros, nah life insurance we dey yan here na. Life no get duplicate biko!
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
chigoizie7:
Are u kidding?

From my town,we celebrate 80yrs every 3yrs (morethan 350 people attain that each year) I am even saying that 80 is small,they should make it 100, and here u want me to die b4 40, I am barely 30 mehn.

Love fire,*as if it ever existed*
huh
you will protect yourself just like my friend
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Slimmos(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
Pls part 2 of dis film pls
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
I can't ooo! I can only take care of him and be by his side, but Sex, Ko jo rara.
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by chigoizie7(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
huh
you will protect yourself just like my friend

Cut me some slack bro,me wey wan rich pass dangote, how I wan take enjoy am if I no reach 40?

That ur friend sef gather liver ooh, in short he get kidney + heart join.

Btw, why not follow ur friend steps? Ask ur friend babe to introduce one of her AIDS friends to u. Make una 2 de wear tripple condom + tie nylon for deeck.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
adeh39:
I can't ooo! I can only take care of him and be by his side, but Sex, Ko jo rara.
hmmm! if you take care of him, what if he eventually demand for sex one day? you know we guys can be funny at times
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by agarawu23(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

Cut me some slack bro,me wey wan rich pass dangote, how I wan take enjoy am if I no reach 40?

That ur friend sef gather liver ooh, in short he get kidney + heart join.

Btw, why not follow ur friend steps? Ask ur friend babe to introduce one of her AIDS friends to u. Make una 2 de wear tripple condom + tie nylon for deeck
undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm! if you take care of him, what if he eventually demand for sex one day? you know we guys can be funny at times

I no go gree ooo, No matter how strong the love is, or how much he begs or try to convince me, I will not allow it.
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by realjoker(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2015
please house, what is aids?. is it among the newly added words to english dic.
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by castro316: 6:49am On May 27, 2015
It may surprise you to note that many have made a mistake of having unprotected s*x with an infected person who doesn't know he/she has HIV too. See all of u shouting "I can't o!", "I can't o!". How are you sure you have not slept with someone who doesn't even know they have it kwanu? I need responses ASAP. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by castro316: 7:06am On May 27, 2015
As for me, I can o Becos there are very safe ways to have sex with someone who has HIV as far as there is enough money to foot the bills and I really love her die. I can go to the end of the world for true love.

Let me ask you guys very serious questions?

How many of you ask ur gf or bf if they have hiv before kissing them?knowing fully well that that ppl bleed on their gums and some injure themselves while brushing their teeth?

How many date ur gf or bf and after months of dating later go skin to skin in the name of trust? Did you ask if they have HIV?

How many of u girls do blow jobs and u guys suck puny and u talk of safe s*x?
Now I see hypocrites everywhere.
Remember AIDS no dey show for face o
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by castro316: 7:08am On May 27, 2015
realjoker:
please house, what is aids?. is it among the newly added words to english dic.
Aids means helping one another. Aboki
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Phikom(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2015
Impossicant!
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by realjoker(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2015
castro316:

Aids means helping one another. Aboki
do u mean northener helping u bleeps ur you southerner prostistute?. now i get it.
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by castro316: 7:39am On May 27, 2015
realjoker:
do u mean northener helping u bleeps ur you southerner prostistute?. now i get it.
Probably. Remember I learnt the trade from you. My master. *bows*
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by mondob2k(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2015
I have seen a guy who did. The babe loves him and reveal her status to him. HIV+. Then d bae visited him n spent d nyt with him one fateful day. though he told me in d morning that nothing happened. but eventually d truth came out one day during normal boys gist.

I was shocked. he said he used double condom n bla bla bla. i was like did u suck her boo.bs. he said yes na. me was like hope no liquid came out o.

I cant do it for love or anything.

gbagbe oshi
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by realjoker(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2015
castro316:

Probably. Remember I learnt the trade from you. My master. *bows*
finaly u ar nw bowing to ur masters
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by castro316: 8:59am On May 27, 2015
realjoker:
finaly u ar nw bowing to ur masters
Yes I must bow to my prostitute master. You good die.
Re: Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 27, 2015
gyphoid?i go tink am.. HIV?4 whr.. AIDS!!lols i wan laf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Says "Tell Me A Story.." Anyone Got Good Ones / Life Is A Beach! Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Her boobs n Bod / Who Is The True Lover? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.