Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read (7697 Views)

Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read, U Will Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
part 1.

I am 23, a serving corper in Abuja. I met my ex-fiance(late february this yr) through my mom's close friend who is also his elder sister. We are all from anambra. Before me, my ex married a girl traditionally early January this yr but the girl left him d next month(feb). I was told abt the girl and what they told me was that d girl was very promiscious and thats d reason why d bride price on her head was returned. And in my place, once d middleman goes to collect d bride price on a girl, d girl automatically seizes to be d wife. The sister told me her brother was heartbroken and thats y she has decided to introduce me to him cos she knows me and my family very well and that she is sure i wont break her brother's heart. I agreed cos my mom was in full support since her prayer on my head was abt to come to pass. She has always wanted me to marry a man frm anambra and fortunately he is from the same village as us but different clan. What brought abt this was because i was born and schooled in yorubaland and all d guys she had ever seen me with were all yoruba and she was so scared that i might end up with a yoruba guy and this is part of d reason why she and my dad makes sure that they send me to d east every december (so that i can meet igbo guys) and even if they dont have d money to send me to d east, they make sure they book me on time into one of my uncles or their brothers cars so that i can join them to travel to d east.
So back to my story. My ex is a businessman in lagos but i and my parents are based in ogun state. We began talking on d phone after his elder sis sent my number to him. We liked each other and he was very nice. Then after a week, i went to lagos to see him. He was nice and was everything i wanted in a husband (so i thought), he kept saying bad things abt his ex and that she really broke his heart since she was d one who took his virginity at 34yrs. I consoled him and promised him i wont break his heart. Things kept moving smoothly as we kept seeing each other and he was happy. He told his sister and my mom that he has eventually found a good wife and i myself had to stop talking to any guy that might cause misunderstanding btw us. He planned to marry me december this yr in d east until a prophetess told him he shouldnt travel throughout this yr cos someone has planned an accident for him. So we agreed on next yr then. We are all catholics but he made me start going to this prophetess's church with him. He is currently d youth president of St Louis Catholic Parish, Egbeda, Lagos.
Things started getting bad btw us when i got my nysc posting letter and it said 'Abuja'.  He hated d idea of Abuja. He is uneducated but he lives with 3 of his frnds(who r educated) and his younger sister's son who is an apprentice to him. I was with him and his frnds when i told him i was posted to abj. His friends looked at him and told him not to allow me go to abj. There was one of his frnds who served abt 2yrs ago, he told him how girls(married and single) were being used sexually at nysc camp. He even gave instances of many girls he used during his own time. His friends kept telling him how bad abuja is and how d girls that go there become prostitutes. They all told him many bad things abt abuja and nysc camp that made him to make up his mind that i wont go to abuja.
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abeg I don taya,I no fit read••••i read half sha,will finish it lerra

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by sorextee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
A
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by sorextee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abeg, Where u stop, make I start dey read from there ?? cheesy

FlawlesRebirth02:
Abeg I don taya,I no fit read••••i read half sha,will finish it lerra
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by UrWorstNitemare: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by MrKamar(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
pictures or witnesses to this or I don't believe
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
sorextee:
Abeg, Where u stop, make I start dey read from there ?? cheesy

.the part she said Her mama`s prayer for her to marry from Anambra wan cum to pass
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by sammyogboso(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
God dis is much ooooooo buh make I try read am so ma papa sch fees no go waste
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Forzap: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Following
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Trudiee(f): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
hian
ure educated n u want to marry an illiterate??
girl, u can't cope with that, trust me.

i have nothing against illiterates.. some of them are enlightened. but some!!! are still living in the stone age.

i just see negative fins here

whether u like it or not, ure his rebound girl. u re a catholic n ure slowly changing ur faith.

my dear, there are ppl who go for nysc n remain the way they are, its all about choice buh i doubt u l be able to convince him cuz.. he sounds opinionated.

but what advice do u need??

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Tenkobos(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Never trust any person who speaks ill of his or her.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
part 2. they r in 4parts. pls girls, read. especially d igbo girls.

I thought he was joking but he kept on saying it but insisted that i want to go and when he noticed that i wouldnt change my mind, he stopped talking abt it. Nysc camp was to open on April 27th (batch A, stream 1), so he asked me to come to lagos so that i can buy d things i need and also so that i can go to abuja from lagos.
I went to lagos on the 24th and started buying my camp stuffs. The next day was 25th which was my birthday. In d evening of my bday, he bought things and celebrated my bday with his frnds and everyone in d house. That night, to my surprise, he brought out a beautiful ring and proposed to me. I was very happy and i accepted and we kept on celebrating into d night. When we went to bed that night, he said something shocking. He said he will like me to carry some condoms with me to camp 'in case' anything happens. He said he loves me but he doesnt want STDs! I was so angry i almost returned d engagement ring. I warned him never to say such words again to me and he apologized. He wanted sex that night but i told him that day was dangerous as i could get pregnant since that day was d begining of my 'fertile window'(day 11 after my last period). He assured me that he would take responsibility if pregnancy occurs and that i should trust him with all he has done to prove that he wants to marry me. I relaxed after hearing all that, i agreed and we made love and we slept. I travelled to abj the next day(26th).

1 Like

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by sorextee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
So many things happened After then o.
One prophetess came to dabaru some things,
She started serving in Abuja,
One apprentice Is jealous of both of them,
Her fiance is weighing other options,
Her fiance lost his virginity at 33. Can u imagine that?

Details of how he lost it will be published soon.

Stay tuned. smiley

FlawlesRebirth02:
.the part she said Her mama`s prayer for her to marry from Anambra wan cum to pass

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Trudiee:
hian
ure educated n u want to marry an illiterate??
girl, u can't cope with that, trust me.

i have nothing against illiterates.. some of them are enlightened. but some!!! are still living in the stone age.

i just see negative fins here

whether u like it or not, ure his rebound girl. u re a catholic n ure slowly changing ur faith.

my dear, there are ppl who go for nysc n remain the way they are, its all about choice buh i doubt u l be able to convince him cuz.. he sounds opinionated.

but what advice do u need??

babe u r so right. i just wanted to make my paremts happy. i am d first child and u know d bible part of obeying one's parent. thanks babe. pls read d rest
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Go on .
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Part 3.

At camp, there was always a problem if my phone ever goes off. I tried explaining to him that we had no source of electricity in our hostel and that we pay to charge at mammy market. There was one time my phone went off and when i charged it and switched it on, his call came in immediately and what i heard was 'u have started messing around with abuja boys right?', i got angry and ended his call. But guess what he sent me as mssg "u can go and marry abuja boys that u can cut their calls'! . i was surprised but i begged him later and we settled that. Towards d end of camp i started noticing changes in my body(especially my breasts) and i kept avoiding all parades cos i was always sleeping in d hostel. I called him and told him what i was experiencing cos i never hid anything from him. I went for a urine pregn test and it came out negative. Few days after, i was at d atm stand(where the camp commandant punished i and some other girl that were caught hiding in d hostels), i started vomiting there and i even perceived d food that was beimg cooked in d kitchen which was far away. I told those beside me that d food for that morning is yam and stew, they didnt believe me until some people went to collect their food and when we asked what was it, they told us it was yam and stew! That was when i knew something serious was wrong with me(cos i googled for pregn signs). After serving our punishment, i went to d clinic for a blood pregnancy test but to my surprise it came out negative too! It was until our passing out day that one woman saw me and told me i looked pregnant, i ignored her until many other people said d same thing and by that day i had missed my next period for 2days. I just decided to try one last time, i bought a urine pregnancy test strip at mammy market, used it and d result came out positive. Immediately, i called him and told him abt d result. He sounded somehow and said 'okay'. He wasnt too happy with d news but i ignored his behaviour at first. After passing out and gong to my PPA, i travelled back to lagos. The journey wasnt nice cos i was sick and had terrible headache throughout cos of d pregnancy. When i got to lagos, he said we hav to go for introduction at my parents' house since i am now pregnant. While talking abt introduction, he kept asking if d baby is his! I was mad at him and told him not to bother abt d introduction since he isnt sure he is d father. He asked for a scan, we went and scan said i was abt 6wks gone. We got home and he changed, he said when i giv birth to d baby, he would know if its his if d baby looks like him! He believed i got pregnant at camp. I was very pained and sad. At d end, i told my mom and his sister and he was kind of forced to do d introduction. Before he finally agreed, we had a very big fight. When he was doubting d paternity, in anger i told him not to bother doing d introduction. He picked that statement up, called my mom and his sis and told them i said he shouldnt come for introduction. Then he said he is now sure he isnt d owner of d baby since i said he shouldnt come for intriductn.  My mom was angry with me and scolded me, his sister too scolded me. When i told them d reason y i told him not to bother abt d intro, they dismissed my reason and only found fault in me. I had no one to turn to. My ex began fuming and kept talking in d room, when it was getting too much, i left d room for him and went to d sitting room, he came there too and keept shouting at d top of his voice in d presence of all his frnds and apprentice, i left d sitting room and went to d verandah, he followed me and kept ranting, i left there and went to d guest room, he also came there and kept ranting, i left him there, went back to d room and he followed me and didnt stop talking. He told me to pack my bag and leave his house(it was around past 11pm). I couldnt leave that night and i  forced myself to sleep. The next morning, i packed my bags and left for my parents house. As i was leaving, he was telling his friends d total amount he had spent on me so far and when his friends were telling him to calm down since i am pregnant, he said ''is it d president's baby that she is carrying?  If a baby is my problem, i will adopt one". I heard this and was heartbroken. At home, my mom, my dad and his sis all came to my parents' house to settle our issue and to know y i suddenly came back from lagos.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Part 4. thanks to al that read this far, u will never be a victim of such.

They asked for my own part of what happened, i told them and they called him on d phone to say his own part. He kept talking and talking, he left d issue at hand and started saying many other things that happened in camp and in d past btw us. These were all issues i had knelt down and apologized for. He talked for like an hour over d phone, it got to d point that my dad told him to stop talking so that we could look for solution. I hav never seen a guy that talks that much. He also forwarded ALL d angry sms i had sent to him in d past each to my mom, dad and his sis phones! These were mssgs i had apologized for in d past, mssgs totally unrelated to d topic at hand. Unfortunately for me, i usually delete his angry sms from my phone immediately i read it but i never knew he saves all mine! I learnt d hard way that he is someone who likes using enough evidence to win any case. When everyone read the mssgs, everyone turned to me and scolded me. I was d one at fault. Even from my parents. I kept crying that day. They were like no matter what a man says, a woman should never reply. Thats how igbo men are revered as semi-gods in my place. Then my dad called him and asked him what he wants me to do that will make him forgiv me. He said i hav to beg him. I swallowed my pains and begged him to forgive me over d phone. Then my dad asked me  what he should do too that will make me forgive him and i said he should beg too. Then my dad told him to beg me over d phone and he said he CANT beg me! He disobeyed my dad and my dad was shocked. Then my dad told him that if i am important to him, he should come to ogun state to see me. Guess what he said too, he said he wont come to ogun state and that i will be d one to come to lagos to see him! I felt terrible but my parents had no option than to tell me to go back to him in lagos cos they had no money to give me to go back to abuja. With all d shame in me, i went back to lagos, had to beg him and did everything he wanted(constant sex even with my condition) cos he was d only source of finance to me. After all that he finally came to do d introduction and few days after d introduction, i left for abuja.
Things seems normal when i got back to abuja until abt two weeks later when he started telling me to come back to lag cos he was feeling Hot. I begged him to understand my condition and that i was still recovering from d stress of d journey bk to abuja. He was angry and accused me of having another guy in abuja who was 'servicing' me. I ignored the comment cos i didnt want another fight and kept begging him until he seemed to hav agreed. A week later he told me he has called someone to send him d list of bride price payment and that i will have to come home around ending of july for bride price payment. I was happy and then told him it would also be advisable if we could do a registery marriage when i come home for d bride-price payment so that i could submit d certificate to nysc so that nysc will post me to lagos so that i can be with him permanently and also give birth there too. He agreed and called my mom to help him find out d requirements for d registery marriage. My mom did and sent him d requirements. Two days laters, he called me early in d morning to tell me he would no longer do d registry marriage. I asked him y buy he didnt hav a gud reason. It was later i learnt that he called his sis to tell him i wanted a registry marriage and his sis told him never to try it that he is dealing with an educated girl and that my plan is to take over all his property and everything he has worked for. My ex is a man who cant take decisions on his own, he would either call his sister or a friend to confirm before deciding and he always takes a third party advice. The only decision he takes alone is on his business. I felt bad abt his change of mind and i told him i wont come home if he doesnt want to do d registry marriage too since i cant keep passing through d stress of travelling. He got angry and didnt call me for days, i refused to call him too. I didnt know he took it too far cos he stopped sending me money for i and d baby's upkeep.  Abt few weeks after, i got a shocking text frm him. The text read(in his own words): "I thought u mean to be my own, i never knew dat u are not. If u say d child u are carrying is my, i will come and take it later. 'For marriage, i can never marry u". Those were d exact words he used. D mssg is still saved in my security inbox up till now. I called my mom and told her abt d mssg and all she could say was that i should call him and beg him. I made up my mind that i wont keep begging cos if i keep begging him, i will have to keep begging for d rest of my life with him. As days went by i kept waiting for him to call and apologize for such text and i was already 3months gone. Few days after my scan, he called my dad and my people in d village to tell them he is no longer interested in d marriage and that he isnt responsible for d pregnancy! My whole life shattered that period. Then i made up my mind to go for an abortion cos i know being a single mom in my place is like an abomination cos no one marries them expect a divorcee or old men and my future will never remain d way i planned it. I went for d abortion last week thursday and i am still recovering from d body pains.  It was a tough decision but i had to do it and everyday i keep begging God for forgiveness cos it wasnt intentional. For those that will blame me for d abortion, how many of u will agree to marry a single mom? Up till now he hasnt called. Thanks nairalanders. for nlers like sorextee, u didnt comprehend anything and FYI, i am used to some nairaland guys negativity and bad words towards most nairaland girls, thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Taiyescott(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
K.
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Richiy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Immediately I read prophetess, I know say big wahala must join. Any boy that mentions prophetess, please do yourself a favor and run. grin

Op, continue your story jare.

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Countrygirl(f): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sis, take heart.

The Lord will strenghten you.

Next time, learn to avoid premarital sex, it complicates things especially for the ladies.

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by halfricanadian(f): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
U aborted? shocked

Babe move closer to God very well

Its nt only about u begging God to forgive u

Years to come spiritually u go kno whats up embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Antina(f): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
faustinalove:
Part 4. thanks to al that read this far, u will never be a victim of such.

They asked for my own part of what happened, i told them and they called him on d phone to say his own part. He kept talking and talking, he left d issue at hand and started saying many other things that happened in camp and in d past btw us. These were all issues i had knelt down and apologized for. He talked for like an hour over d phone, it got to d point that my dad told him to stop talking so that we could look for solution. I hav never seen a guy that talks that much. He also forwarded ALL d angry sms i had sent to him in d past each to my mom, dad and his sis phones! These were mssgs i had apologized for in d past, mssgs totally unrelated to d topic at hand. Unfortunately for me, i usually delete his angry sms from my phone immediately i read it but i never knew he saves all mine! I learnt d hard way that he is someone who likes using enough evidence to win any case. When everyone read the mssgs, everyone turned to me and scolded me. I was d one at fault. Even from my parents. I kept crying that day. They were like no matter what a man says, a woman should never reply. Thats how igbo men are revered as semi-gods in my place. Then my dad called him and asked him what he wants me to do that will make him forgiv me. He said i hav to beg him. I swallowed my pains and begged him to forgive me over d phone. Then my dad asked me  what he should do too that will make me forgive him and i said he should beg too. Then my dad told him to beg me over d phone and he said he CANT beg me! He disobeyed my dad and my dad was shocked. Then my dad told him that if i am important to him, he should come to ogun state to see me. Guess what he said too, he said he wont come to ogun state and that i will be d one to come to lagos to see him! I felt terrible but my parents had no option than to tell me to go back to him in lagos cos they had no money to give me to go back to abuja. With all d shame in me, i went back to lagos, had to beg him and did everything he wanted(constant sex even with my condition) cos he was d only source of finance to me. After all that he finally came to do d introduction and few days after d introduction, i left for abuja.
Things seems normal when i got back to abuja until abt two weeks later when he started telling me to come back to lag cos he was feeling Hot. I begged him to understand my condition and that i was still recovering from d stress of d journey bk to abuja. He was angry and accused me of having another guy in abuja who was 'servicing' me. I ignored the comment cos i didnt want another fight and kept begging him until he seemed to hav agreed. A week later he told me he has called someone to send him d list of bride price payment and that i will have to come home around ending of july for bride price payment. I was happy and then told him it would also be advisable if we could do a registery marriage when i come home for d bride-price payment so that i could submit d certificate to nysc so that nysc will post me to lagos so that i can be with him permanently and also give birth there too. He agreed and called my mom to help him find out d requirements for d registery marriage. My mom did and sent him d requirements. Two days laters, he called me early in d morning to tell me he would no longer do d registry marriage. I asked him y buy he didnt hav a gud reason. It was later i learnt that he called his sis to tell him i wanted a registry marriage and his sis told him never to try it that he is dealing with an educated girl and that my plan is to take over all his property and everything he has worked for. My ex is a man who cant take decisions on his own, he would either call his sister or a friend to confirm before deciding and he always takes a third party advice. The only decision he takes alone is on his business. I felt bad abt his change of mind and i told him i wont come home if he doesnt want to do d registry marriage too since i cant keep passing through d stress of travelling. He got angry and didnt call me for days, i refused to call him too. I didnt know he took it too far cos he stopped sending me money for i and d baby's upkeep.  Abt few weeks after, i got a shocking text frm him. The text read(in his own words): "I thought u mean to be my own, i never knew dat u are not. If u say d child u are carrying is my, i will come and take it later. 'For marriage, i can never marry u". Those were d exact words he used. D mssg is still saved in my security inbox up till now. I called my mom and told her abt d mssg and all she could say was that i should call him and beg him. I made up my mind that i wont keep begging cos if i keep begging him, i will have to keep begging for d rest of my life with him. As days went by i kept waiting for him to call and apologize for such text and i was already 3months gone. Few days after my scan, he called my dad and my people in d village to tell them he is no longer interested in d marriage and that he isnt responsible for d pregnancy! My whole life shattered that period. Then i made up my mind to go for an abortion cos i know being a single mom in my place is like an abomination cos no one marries them expect a divorcee or old men and my future will never remain d way i planned it. I went for d abortion last week thursday and i am still recovering from d body pains.  It was a tough decision but i had to do it and everyday i keep begging God for forgiveness cos it wasnt intentional. For those that will blame me for d abortion, how many of u will agree to marry a single mom? Up till now he hasnt called. Thanks nairalanders. for nlers like sorextee, u didnt comprehend anything and FYI, i am used to some nairaland guys negativity and bad words towards most nairaland girls, thanks.

I read it from the beginning to the end. It was a tough decision though but u shouldn't have aborted the baby, who knows he might have a rethink and continue with the introduction.
Another mistake u made was to go into a relationship with an illiterate man, though a literate man could behave such but might still consider some other things.

It's well with you my sister.

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
hmmmm....dis one is strong.look at wat some stupid gals wey no fit hold thier self don turn nysc name too.innocent pple go cum dey suffer am. I cnt trust my gf if she strts serving elsewhere oooo. Wetin my eyes c Wetin pple fiancee dey do der, my mouth no fit cap am.
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Antina:

I read it from the beginning to the end. It was a tough decision though but u shouldn't have aborted the baby, who knows he might have a rethink and continue with the introduction.
Another mistake u made was to go into a relationship with an illiterate man, though a literate man could behave such but might still consider some other things.

It's well with you my sister.

Rethink? His sister is already planning on getting a girl from d village for him! would u still blame me for aborting baby?

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by doris4u(f): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
U said d guy is not educated,sorry to say dis " Most uneducated Anambra men has shallow way of thinking".How can a man reason like dat..
As for d abortion,its a personal choice u made,no one shld blame u on that.

17 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by ezychris(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
shocked
Seriously, I'm speechless op.... I just hope you are gonna be fine

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
doris4u:
U said d guy is not educated,sorry to say dis " Most uneducated Anambra men has shallow way of thinking".How can a man reason like dat..
As for d abortion,its a personal choice u made,no one shld blame u on that.

so true sister. i voiced out my concern at d beginning abt his educational status but mom said men are d same and that all i need is to be calm a a woman. anything little we had, d next thing u'll hear is "its because u went to school, so now u want to control me"..he even kept bringing d issue of me going to school even in unrelated topics. he felt so inferior. he stopped me frm talking to all my male contacts both on phone and on whatsapp.. and once its abt 9pm, he would tell me to switch off my phone. it was hell with him

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by dissybling(f): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
take heart sis u did wat seems right. ....I guess u av learned from ur mistake
Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
faustinalove:

Rethink? His sister is already planning on getting a girl from d village for him! would u still blame me for aborting baby?

You did not commit any abortion. Rather, you commited murder.

Continue to open your legs to a man who has not put a ring on you. When we speak against premarital sex, you people call us all soughts of names.

Now enjoy.

Your parents who are encouraging you to engage in pre-marital sex ought to be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Stegomiah: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sister, i took time to read your story and i really do feel for you

Firstly, you deserve better than the guy, he's not educated,
he has little change which made him feel like god,
he knows how to get family on his side, he's over a decade older than you,
he has serious insecurity issues,
and he's over jealous,
has no respect for you or your condition.

You are 23, still young, a graduate, serving with bright prospects

Your mistakes
Getting pregnant for him
You barely knew him
Everything was moving fast, seems perfect cos that's who family wants for you
You were naive to trust him to take responsibility
You decided to abort, which i may reason with, but nonetheless a sin and there maybe future consequences
He outsmarted you at his game, he's a nagging man, keeps record of text messages...

My advice, move closer to God
Take good care of yourself
Find a way to save from nysc allawee and a way to make more cash if possible

God will bring the perfect man for you

Hope you have learnt your lessons

Most men are wolves in sheeps clothing

They can go any length to win a lady

Not all men show their true nature at the start, but there are always signs people ignore for him being nice and caring

God bless you and give you strength

10 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by queenfav(f): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow!All i can say is that you made the right decision considering the circumstances..Try to move on with your life and avoid letting your parents push you around like a puppet.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read by Kingsasian(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op, I feel your pains. Most men are like that. Trust me he shall regret what he did to you. I pray God forgives you as well. If not for lack I believe your family would not stoop so low as to allow you date an illiterate. Move on with your life and forget about your losses.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) / Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? / Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.