Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38680 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are the animal. Lazy niger delta militants like you are crying like babies because u lost ur cash cow. You are a certified unemployed goat. Evil bastard. You better don't commit suicide in the next four years. I know that poverty will kill you.
Hehe..... grin

Boy! You sound more pained in this forum than us all including the time we've spent here combined. grin

What else could make a man that pained if not poverty with whip and dagger. grin

Come take money buy mamaput joor ,No be me your Agric minister. cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Your words perfectly described you! You seem so frustrated!
you are d one that is very frustrated. Since u lost d election, you have been camping on this forum, attacking everything in your usual senseless manner. Don't worry, we will award you for being the most senseless and brainless nairalander of the year. You have not seen anything. Buhari will rule you for the next four years and all you can do is to sit down in your poverty stricken house and insult him on this forum. Brainless, faceless, senseless, harmless goat. Dear preye ok, dear prop nI

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

Moses, Open eyes and read well abeg. He said he want Wike to only probe him from 2011-2015 and i said he must probe all Ameachi tenure which is 2007-2015. Meanwhile, Buhari should do the same for GEJ. Simple case.

Why should Buhari stop at GEJ? Why not probe all past administrations including the ones he served in?

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

You will derail this wonderful thread with your stupidity. I hope the over zealous mod can see now, i dont soft pedal when i start my own, this thread will be derailed.

i repeat shut up your dirty mouth or

Thunder scatter your ancestors there
hopeless vagabond

am back for you guys ask of

general bloodykiller
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah...

Why don't give me your fuccking address first let's see if you'll wake up tomorrow morning ,bastard.
seems you're scared...I will ignore you cause your name says a lot about you

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:
you are d one that is very frustrated. Since u lost d election, you have been camping on this forum, attacking everything in your usual senseless manner. Don't worry, we will award you for being the most senseless and brainless nairalander of the year. You have not seen anything. Buhari will rule you for the next four years and all you can do is to sit down in your poverty stricken house and insult him on this forum. Brainless, faceless, senseless, harmless goat. Dear preye ok, dear prop nI

Noise. More noise. Just hot air. ....
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
BossAyuk:
shut the bleep up boy and bow to the lion of ubima grin

you're a shameless hypocrite yourself and you have no justification whatsoever to attack amaechi.
who is this oloodo?...bow down to which foolish lion...this is why I fear for nigeria under the apc...its a hypocritical party that will turn blind to the corruption and malpractice of their own while probing the acts of others...

No single apc member can reprimand ameachi for his disgraceful and shameful act...

Bunch of lunatics and hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

See insanity!!!!
Those who did this to you should be ashamed of themselves. I cover you with the blood of Jesus, bros you will recover from this madness.
. Insanity is the best description that you should aim for. because that will be a compliment to you. Your brain capacity is less that that of a goat. You are really frustrated. You invested all your money and time on this election and now you have lost it all. Dumb ram.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:
seems you're scared...I will ignore you cause your name says a lot about you
You want war right? then gimme ya address and I will contact your sorry asss tonight.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
who is this oloodo?...bow down to which foolish lion...this is why I fear for nigeria under the apc...its a hypocritical party that will turn blind to the corruption and malpractice of their own while probing the acts of others...

No single apc member can reprimand ameachi for his disgraceful and shameful act...

We dey see their hypocrisy and partiality. ....
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
Boss, how you de na? Longest time. Food de o
Mogidi:

Barca baba, I no know say food dey?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

i repeat shut up your dirty mouth or

Thunder scatter your ancestors there
hopeless vagabond

am back for you guys ask of

general bloodykiller
[/s]

You are even empty, I thought you are going to come back with something reasonable. You are the same mad fool that do make noise everywhere on nairaland during the election. You have been injected with foolishness when you were young, and that's why you spew trash everywhere. You will keep repeating same otu ni 1 like a leprocy patient, you need to be stoned to death for being stupid and daft.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Why should Buhari stop at GEJ? Why not probe all past administrations including the ones he served in?

Moses, You have comprehension problem, Sorry i cant help you anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
nnannaidoko:
. Insanity is the best description that you should aim for. because that will be a compliment to you. Your brain capacity is less that that of a goat. You are really frustrated. You invested all your money and time on this election and now you have lost it all. Dumb ram.
[/s]

Bros you will recover, I repeat I cover you with the blood of Jesus.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are even empty, I thought you are going to come back with something reasonable. You are the same mad fool that do make noise everywhere on nairaland during the election. You have been injected with foolishness when you were young, and that's why you spew trash everywhere. You will keep repeating same otu ni 1 like a leprocy patient, you need to be stoned to death for being stupid and daft.

ikpu nne i grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Bros you will recover, I repeat I cover you with the blood of Jesus.

Amen. So shall it be!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
rman:
If two people agree all the time, one of them is not needed.

@Barcanista, you always copy people people that already share the same sentimental with you always. The discuss on your topic will become predictable and boring soon.
guy God bless you forever!!! You dropped the best comment yet some fools won't understand this your nice write up...barcanista should write an article without calling his gang to defend and rant all over NL and watch how people will laugh at him

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by StarFist(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
I am not attacking Amaechi, I am standing against rape of democracy in Rivers state which Amaechi and his agents perpetuate, and your kind encourage
Matured Reply

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by size40: 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, I don't know what outgoing Governor Amaechi and his praise singers seek to achieve by deliberately creating atmosphere of anarchy and trying to give "a sham" a new look.

One Year No Council Election
For ONE YEAR Governor Chibuike Amaechi and the Rivers state Independent electoral commission deliberately refused to conduct Local Government election after the expiration of the then incumbents' tenure. Instead of election, Amaechi constituted illegal Caretaker Committee for each of the 22 out of 23 LGA.(http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/rivers-amaechi-dissolves-21-local-councils/)

"No 90 Days Notice"
Statutorily, the Chairman of RSIEC Prof Augustine Ahiazu is to give a minimum of 90 day notice to all political parties prior to conducting LG election in Rivers state. This is to enable interested parties to prepare, conduct primaries, campaign and mobilise for vote. Instead of towing the path of the law, Prof Ahiazu the RSIEC Chairman on April 27, 2015 announced May 23, 2015 as the date for LG poll, which fell short of the 90-day notice and clearly illegal.

PDP and Amachi's Reaction
PDP rejected the so called poll and drew the attention of RSIEC that the law mandates the electoral commission to give a 90 day notice. It then went to the Federal High Court, Portharcourt division to stop the charade.

Amaechi on the other hand justified the RSIEC charade without recourse to the law. From his statement, it was clear that he was acting a script.

(www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-defends-risiec-says-lg-polls-can-hold/)

Court Adjourned, Orders Status Quo Be Maintaing
PDP approached the Federal High Court to restrain INEC, RSIEC and Rivers state government from conducting the charade. The Rivers SIEC, APC and Rivers state government were hell-bent on the charade, they ran to Court of Appeal to challenge the jurisdiction of the Federal High Court in hearing the suit filed by PDP. Justice Lambo Akanbi of the FHC adjourned the matter pending the outcome of the suit before the Appeal Court and rule that STATUS QUO ANTE be maintained.

INEC Complied With Ruling:
According to INEC Admin Secretary(Rivers), Mr Roy Oburu..
(www.punchng.com/news/inec-denies-releasing-rivers-voters-register-to-rsiec/)

RSIEC, APC And Amaechi Charade
Despite the court restraint and the non availability of voters register from INEC (which is statutory), Amaechi through his puppet Prof Ahiazu went ahead with the charade and wasted almost N3 billion of Rivers state's scarce resources. They Allocated phantom results to themselves and the Governor in a public display of shame went ahead to swear in the product of the charade.

The Hypocritical APC, Buhari and "Right Activists"
In their usual hypocritical manner, the APC, President-elect Buhari and self titled "Right Activists" refused to condemn this open rape of democracy and the deliberate ploy to cause breakdown of law and order by Governor Amaechi, the APC and Prof Ahiazu. Is this the kind of change that APC is bringing where impunity is made sacred as long as they are the perpetrators?

The 3W Question:
What is the legitimacy of conducting an election without giving the statutory 90 day notice to political parties?

Where is the legitimacy in going ahead with LG poll despite court order to maintain status quo?

Where is the legitimacy in conducting election without INEC voters register which is statutory? Which register was used for the charade?

Source: http://www.solomontonye.com/2015/05/rivers-lg-poll-impunity-and-arrogance.html
Some people no get common sense at all. The 90 days to which this mumu is talking about only applied to any election conducted by INEC and not local government elections. State house of assembly and state RECs determines when and how elections are conducted for local govt in that state.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Amen. So shall it be!

Check his meaningless rant and you quickly conclude he needs our prayers. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by peegirl(f): 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
Bacarnista abeg make we hear word jare,,,,
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Check his meaningless rant and you quickly conclude he needs our prayers. grin grin grin

Yes. That was why I needed to consummate your prayer with an AMEN. Hahaha.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
IzonOwei:

Perfect!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:

You know the guy very well grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:09pm On May 26, 2015
size40:

Some people no get common sense at all. The 90 days to which this mumu is talking about only applied to any election conducted by INEC and not local government elections. State house of assembly and state RECs determines when and how elections are conducted for local govt in that state.

You called someone mumu yet you called the sham in Rivers an election, your mumu no get part 2.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:09pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Noise. More noise. Just hot air. ....

Dein77, does your wife know you chase little girls on NL?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
I don't think you have access to the rsiec act. Pls stick to what you know
size40:

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by aresa: 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
cc Dearpreye Truckpusher Whynotthetruth NDPVF Francizy Severussnape ibietela2, Anonimi, Altwireless, Mogidi

You know you are absolutely done for if all you have to support your usual thoughtless, ridiculous and foolish preoccupation are NL resident clowns and trolls...

You don regulate yourself to troll level...

See how low you don fall grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who's this pained animal?

This old man with bia bia is here spewing nonsense again

Agbaya Olodo. embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

ikpu nne i grin
[/s]

The frustrated animal is still repeating the same bullcrap, my advice for you is to look in the mirror, get a rope and hang yourself cos you are useless to even yourself. Your life is so messed up and reason you cant even make any meaningful contribution to your life talk more of e-life. Its only a customized foolishness that makes a man scream otu n 1 everywhere like a castrated goat. Pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by asshunter(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2015
oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident / Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.