Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys (4366 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:16am On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Funny enough most of the girls you listed hardly get rapped , it's the innocent once that did nothing wrong that falls victim but no matter what , there's no justification for rape.
Do check. up and you will see they are guilty of the above in most cases

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:21am On May 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:
This is trash!
complete and absolute bunkum!

Even if a lady is stark naked, as long as she hasn't consented willingly to a mutual sex, there is no justifiable reason to rape her.

Threads like this help rapists to rationalize their evil action!
So if one Lady walk unclad to your room Konji will let her go? Then who is to be blame?

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:22am On May 27, 2015
Brugo:
Those who call this a justification for rape are just being emotional not logical.
Nobody call it justification. .....we say they are factors triggering the action

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:24am On May 27, 2015
rogerdat:
Trash!

Rape is never, ever justified. Under no circumstance is it ever acceptable to rape anyone, male or female.

Frankly, that you would even have to create this thread concerns me...

Rogerdat undecided
Read logically

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:25am On May 27, 2015
pinkbee:
OP, u r a suspect tongue
Check my Signature and convince yourself

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by peedeeasobie(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2015
lasstropinky:
So if one Lady walk unclad to your room Konji will let her go? Then who is to be blame?

My friend, the only reason for rape is inferiority complex and depravity, nothing else.

Stop trying to justify the unjustifiable.
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:26am On May 27, 2015
castro316:
this above list don't get raped sef
What about:

1. Vulnerable ones: those that give in to emotions easily.

2. Minor: little gals that don't know anything about life and fall prey to pervs.

3. The curious: they say curiosity kills the cat. What are you doing in such places when u know u could be an easy target eg being alone with a guy u just met inn his house,n wearing short skirt. Even though he never really premeditated that action YOU MIGHT TRIGGER IT.

4. Froming wise: Hahahaha! I laugh in wazobia. You chop all I'm money you no know say you will get down? Why did u think he was wasting all resources on you? Becos u r angel Gabriel? Or were u thinking he was bribing his way to heaven? Fine gal think again.

5. Greed: you leave ur loving boyfriend for the promise of a good life, trips, a better man from an 'oil worker' only to find after raping you that all na 419. His specialty is only drilling women's oil wells (puny).

There are so much more but really there is no justification for rape.

And if they stop doing the above don't you think Raping will reduce to the minimum?

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:27am On May 27, 2015
Thugnificient:
Op, your Title should be like:: Things some ladies do that makes guys wanna rape them.
Ok Bro have changed it

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:29am On May 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:

My friend, the only reason for rape is inferiority complex and depravity, nothing else.

Stop trying to justify the unjustifiable.
Can't you guys read? Don't you know the concept of a writing.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Brugo(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2015
lasstropinky:
Nobody call it justification. .....we say they are factors triggering the action

Exactly my point. It is not a justification as these fake nairaland feminists try to paint it.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by peedeeasobie(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2015
lasstropinky:
Can't you guys read? Don't you know the concept of a writing.

This concept is totally wrong!
It gives rapists reeason to rationalize and justify their actions.
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by peedeeasobie(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2015
lasstropinky:
Increasingly Increasing,becoming unbecoming in our society here are reasons why Ladies end up being raped.

1. DRESSING CODE: Just like yesterday a Coursemate of ours walked into the lecture room without bra.. Omo guys abandon their lesson come they look those nipples. Exposing your unclothedness is the stupidity of the highest order... some even go on revealing those butts.Yes!! it's fashion but you will know it's ain't fashion when you are raped. Dress moderately to avoid stories that touch.

2. PRIDE: They say it leads to destruction.Some Ladies won't even allow the guy land before they say "You and I?".Turning a guy down should be done out of dignity and not out of Pride.A word they say it's enough for the wise.

3. NIGHT PARTYING: The question is what are you Looking for in a night party? fun,you say? Okay keep having fun till they have you for fun.

4. KARMA: You think you maga him because he is gentle ryte?You forget the Law of Karma.. In most cases the guy might just set You up and have you raped.

5. PLAYING HARD TO GET: I shake my head for you.....

What do you mean by 'pride' and 'playing hard to get', is this a joke or what?

If your sister is molested (God forbid) because she played 'hard to get', what will do? Advice her to stop 'playing hard to get?'
This writeup is offensive!
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:39am On May 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:

This concept is totally wrong!
It gives rapists reeason to rationalize and justify their actions.
It's because of your mindset.In my writings there is nothing referring to Justification but the moment you guys see reasons and rape brought together you don't bother to read clearly. Suffice to say this is an advice to Ladies who have Good reading skill.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:42am On May 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:

What do you mean by 'pride' and 'playing hard to get', is this a joke or what?

If your sister is molested (God forbid) because she played 'hard to get', what will do? Advice her to stop 'playing hard to get?'
This writeup is offensive!
Here is what hard to get means here: She dress procatively and always do shakara for guys get your sense working it's a reason behind the reason why Rape is on the increase

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:43am On May 27, 2015
Brugo:

Exactly my point. It is not a justification as these fake nairaland feminists try to paint it.
My brother it tire me o

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by peedeeasobie(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2015
lasstropinky:
It's because of your mindset.In my writings there is nothing referring to Justification but the moment you guys see reasons and rape brought together you don't bother to read clearly. Suffice to say this is an advice to Ladies who have Good reading skill.

This is not an advice. Go to developed nations and tell them to stop dressing indecently so they don't get raped and find out if you will not be committed for psychiatric evaluation.

Or you tell them to stop playing hard to get and see the outcome!

I served in the north, as a lawyer, out of every 10 cases brought to the court, 3-5 were rape cases, and the victims were Moslems girls who covered all parts of their bodies!

Even if a girl covers all parts of her body, rape will not stop. It is an internal disease not external.

I hope you give this type of advice to your sister(s) that they should stop playing hard to get.
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Nobody: 7:49am On May 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:

This is not an advice. Go to developed nations and tell them to stop dressing indecently so they don't get raped and find out if you will not be committed for psychiatric evaluation.

Or you tell them to stop playing hard to get and see the outcome!

I served in the north, as a lawyer, out of every 10 cases brought to the court, 3-5 were rape cases, and the victims were Moslems girls who covered all parts of their bodies!

Even if a girl covers all parts of her body, rape will not stop. It is an internal disease not external.

I hope you give this type of advice to your sister(s) that they should stop playing hard to get.
No wonder... lawyer No dey change view nothing can be said again. Bye

1 Like

Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by niwlinks: 8:19am On May 27, 2015
Nigga' dat rape girls are punks and there is no justification for wanting to rape a girl...period. Make em go rape video girls na...as em dey find provocatively dressed females.
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Beamborla(f): 8:45am On May 27, 2015
lasstropinky:
Don't you think the Lady raped should be send to life imprisonment for provoking dressing?
For real?
Pls, tell me, where in the law did they make provision for code of dressing?

What you call provocative might not be provocative to someone else...pls, don't tell me you don't know it's relative.

What is the standard for decent dressing?

I should start raping guys who wear only boxers then sag it
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by ruffp: 9:20am On May 27, 2015
So Mr. OP, if u had the opportunity to visit NY - US, u would go on a raping spree cuz by their law, a woman can come out topless publicly.Its legal!
More importantly i am worried about your state of mind ...going by this junk u posted above. There is no justification for rape whatsoever and reading this truly disgusts me....go get castrated if you can't act responsibly.
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by SonOfEl(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:
This is trash!
complete and absolute bunkum!

Even if a lady is stark naked, as long as she hasn't consented willingly to a mutual sex, there is no justifiable reason to rape her.

Threads like this help rapists to rationalize their evil action!

threads like this gives preventive measures to discourage rape, however, that is not to say rape is justifiable.
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by peedeeasobie(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2015
SonOfEl:

threads like this gives preventive measures to discourage rape, however, that is not to say rape is justifiable.

What preventive measure? It will make girls to stop playing hard to get in order to avoid being raped?
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by handie(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2015
Are u trying to justify female molestation? No matter what she wears, how she turns u down, magarize u, or party from morning to morning, you have no justification for raping a girl... If she doesn't permit u, bro move on
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by Mcowubaba: 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Funny enough most of the girls you listed hardly get rapped , it's the innocent once that did nothing wrong that falls victim but no matter what , there's no justification for rape.
Is drugging a girl that came to visit u nd having ur way with her rape ? Or molestation or assault....
Or coercion
Hope u knw, this when applied in legal terms has different Punishment!!!!! Some ladies don't even know what exactly is Rape...
Anyway none of them should be encouraged!!!!
Re: Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys by miraKUNLEus(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
i wonder why ladies dont rape or gang up to tape a guy when they are sexually provoked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Why Do Ladies Scream 'religiously' During Sex? / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.