Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo (12994 Views)

See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix) / 11 Funny Things You Can Do To Solve Premature Ejaculati0n(Don't Laugh Oooo)(Pix) / Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by rattlesnake(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
My babe is telling me she likes petting more than poking angry angry

What is petting my people abeg

Where do they use it and for what purpose? undecided

How do u pet someone who is not sick or crying
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by indiraserv: 10:45pm On May 26, 2015
She is the best person to explain what it means to her
She may be trying to say you doting on her ,calling her often,asking if she has eaten,what she is doing,hold her hands,looking deep into her eyes,Kissing,hugging e.t.c
Like I said earlier though the word petting is vague,ask her to tell you what she means,how she would like you to pet her...Am sure u get the drift

Indiraserv

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by pTomz(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
Listen bru, she jst wants tu b treated n nurtured in a seclusive way by u alone.( dats if she ain't demanding financial nurturing)

So stop being unknowingly boring tu her and TRY A NEW THING

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by ronald4lif(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
Thought they all love petting?.

Didn't you pet your ex girlfriends?. You should know what it entails.
cheesy
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by natas22: 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
petting lolz she still a kid may be less than 21 still in to love stuffs so funny abeg bro you go take style talk into wizkid na may be start with "I love my baby"

www.
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:14pm On May 26, 2015
As a Rattlesnake, wrap urself round her and straighten ur body with all the strength I've got grin
#runs away

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by rattlesnake(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
As a Rattlesnake, wrap urself round her and straighten ur body with all the strength I've got grin
#runs away
angry
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by Dotwillis1(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2015
How Do u Pet A Woman?? ...smh
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2015
Its easy...

Just touch her.. Romantically
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by haywhy17(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Having a similar problem right now...
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think I saw babe in your write up... Right .. Yes!!

Treat/pet her like a baby then :-/ Just saying tho, I haven't been able to keep a lolly relationship myself, just talking commonsense.
Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by obainojazz(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
First, buy the pet a good cage, then a chain incase you two going for a walk, also feed her well, bones preferably... Dazzal...she will love youu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo by Gebbson007(m): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2016
slap her,dats HW we pet our ladies in GH.thenk me leta

(1) (Reply)

A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? / How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? / If You Are A Ratchet Akata, That Nigerian Man Will Never Marry You For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.