Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? (13005 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
There's this girl whose parents are divorced and she now stays with her strict dad while her mum married immediately after the divorce. This girl who happens to be a virgin, good character and naive revealed something so bad to me yesterday (which is same day this thing happened). She trusts me, takes me as her guidian, she takes me as her brother and everything, although we got to know each other from this ponzi stuff back then and since then, she asked me to be her friend which I agreed. She discusses everything with me, she calls always to seek for advice and so on.

So yesterday, she flashed me, I called her back and asked how she was doing and she said she's fine and that she wants to tell me sormething, I asked her if its good or bad news and she said its bad almost crying, immediately, I ran outta airtime and she asked me to wait so she can get airtime to call me back.

When she called back, I asked her what it was and she said (I did it today) I asked her what did she do? And she replied ( I had sex today, I was forced "crying" ) I calmly asked her how it happened and she said her so-called dad asked her to deliver something to a guy who's 22years of age, And when she got there, delivered it and was about leaving, then the guy asked her to come in and say hi to his sister. Immediately she stepped in, he bolted the door and forced himself on her and after he was done he said he loves her.

I asked her if she's told her dad and she said no simply because she's scared of him, " should parents make their children feel uncomfortable around them? Shouldn't it be the other way round?" I asked her if she struggled or screamed and she said the guy overpowered her and moreover there wasn't anyone in the compound then.

Now she's been crying over this and saying she doesn't know if he came inside her or not, or if she's contracted a disease or something, and that she never dreamt of losing her virginity in such manner. She said she trusts me and that's the reason why she told me so I can help her, but as her father doesn't know about this do I have anything to do in this

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by IamLEGEND1: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
i'm sure you know what a hospital is.
she should go get herself checked.that should be her main concern for now.But do not- I repeat; DO NOT under any circumstance make the mistake of going to see the doctor together.
coz' when kasala finally burst (& it will), you'll be the one to be thrown under the bus.
no dey fool yourself with that friendship nonsense.......you'll be surprised how powerful of an incentive self-preservation is.

na naija we dey,i cannot come and go and be playing comforter for babe wey no be my sister.

In SUMMARY: Help from a distance.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Now, this is a fragile case. First off you should try and let her know it wasn't her fault, whenever people hear rape the first thing they do is turn on the victim and try to push the whole blame on her like, what was she wearing? There's absolutely no right you have to take advantage of someone else.

Secondly, she would be down emotionally and mentally, you've got to be patient with her. Most of the victims in this case are afraid of dealing with the stigma once It gets out. If she told you then she trusts you. She'd require your time and comfort if it's true

Lastly, she should visit the hospital to ascertain she's not pregnant and see a therapist, this stage is very important for healing.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by CutieGuy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
There's this girl whose parents are divorced and she now stays with her strict dad while her mum married immediately after the divorce. This girl who happens to be a virgin, good character and naive revealed something so bad to me yesterday (which is same day this thing happened). She trusts me, takes me as her guidian, she takes me as her brother and everything, although we got to know each other from this ponzi stuff back then and since then, she asked me to be her friend which I agreed. She discusses everything with me, she calls always to seek for advice and so on.

So yesterday, she flashed me, I called her back and asked how she was doing and she said she's fine and that she wants to tell me sormething, I asked her if its good or bad news and she said its bad almost crying, immediately, I ran outta airtime and she asked me to wait so she can get airtime to call me back.

When she called back, I asked her what it was and she said (I did it today) I asked her what did she do? And she replied ( I had sex today, I was forced "crying"wink I calmly asked her how it happened and she said her so-called dad asked her to deliver something to a guy who's 22years of age, And when she got there, delivered it and was about leaving, then the guy asked her to come in and say hi to his sister. Immediately she stepped in, he bolted the door and forces himself on her and after he was done he said he loves her.

I asked her if she's told her dad and she said no simply because she's scared of him, " should parents make their children feel uncomfortable around them? Shouldn't it be the other way round?" I asked her if she struggled or screamed and she said the guy overpowered her and moreover there wasn't anyone in the compound then.

Now she's been crying over this and saying she doesn't know if he came inside her or not, or if she's contracted a disease or something, and that she never dreamt of losing her virginity in such manner. She said she trusts me and that's the reason why she told me so I can help her, but as her father doesn't know about this do I have anything to do in this

In a sane country.
The nigga will be detained

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ezteem(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

When she called back, I asked her what it was and she said (I did it today) I asked her what did she do? And she replied ( I had sex today, I was forced "crying"wink I calmly asked her how it happened and she said her so-called dad asked her to deliver something to a guy who's 22years of age, And when she got there, delivered it and was about leaving, then the guy asked her to come in and say hi to his sister. Immediately she stepped in, he bolted the door and forces himself on her and after he was done he said he loves her.

If you want to know the truth, ask her to narrate the same story again, the story will change.

Or
Encourage her to follow you to Alagbon police station. She'll definitely tell you she has forgiven them.

What I'm trying to say is...... she enjoyed it and she started having sex few weeks before that day. Funny how she didn't come all roughed up. She showered, sprayed perfume and came to cry on your shoulder..... chai.. this life.

She's even scared to tell pops she's been raped. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by thesicilian: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
typing...

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by whitebeard(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Omo this is very fragile, wait what did she wear and go to the guys house, hmmm even though she is meant to tell her dad first..!! Op what can u do...!!

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
ezteem:

If you want to know the truth, ask her to narrate the same story again, the story will change.
trust me, this girl would never lie, at least not to me.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by dacblogger: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let her tell her father so he will arrest that Hediot...that's if your story is true undecidedp

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
dacblogger:
Let her tell her father so he will arrest that Hediot...that's if your story is true undecidedp
I've been devastated my self...don't even go there cry

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

[b]I asked her if she's told her dad and she said no simply because she's scared of him, " should parents make their children feel uncomfortable around them? Shouldn't it be the other way round?" I asked her if she struggled or screamed and she said the guy overpowered her and moreover there wasn't anyone in the compound then.

poster you are not her father or even a relative. yes she confided in you but your role here is to direct her to her father. Let him handle the situation or if you have boys, get them and go whoop that rapist's azz.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ezteem(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
trust me, this girl would never lie, at least not to me.

RULE NO1 OF GUY CODE

Never trust......any girl. Love her, care for her but let her earn your trust. You haven't even knacked and your trusting. Very soon you'll come and create another thread and be hating all Nigerian girls.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ojun50(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
The girl has alot of question to answer.
bt op wetin u won do now

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
ojun50:
The girl has alot of question to answer.
bt op wetin u won do now
honestly, I do not know.

She's scared to tell her dad who I'm sure would strangle the he-goat! angry

I had good plans for her cry

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Harbeyg09(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Now you have told millions of nairalanders
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Now you have told millions of nairalanders
And the millions of nairalanders don't know this girl.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ezteem(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
It's only Yoruba boys that are easily manipulated like this OP.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ojun50(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
honestly, I do not know.

She's scared to tell her dad who I'm sure would strangle the he-goat! angry

I had good plans for her cry
why nt go discuss with her dad first
Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
ojun50:

why nt go discuss with her dad first
hmmm...that man won't take it easy, na me rape abi na me them rape?

What if I tell him and when he asks her then she says she wasn't raped...will u come to my rescue?

She should tell him first but honestly I'm boiling inside my soul angry

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Take her to her father. But before u do that talk to her father first since u are her "guardian"...

Let her father decide if they gonna sue that guy or take her to a private clinic for proper check up...

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ezteem(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
She was not RAPED !!!
Who ever forced himself on her is actually having something with her previously. It's obvious with your story. But what do I know.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ojun50(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hmmm...that man won't take it easy, na me rape abi na me them rape?

What if I tell him and when he asks her then she says she wasn't raped...will u come to my rescue?

She should tell him first but honestly I'm boiling inside my soul angry
drink ice water so yr soul can calm down.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by RoyalBlak007: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Don't be dull

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i'm sure you know what a hospital is.
she should go get herself checked.that should be her main concern for now.But do not- I repeat; DO NOT under any circumstance make the mistake of going to see the doctor together.
coz' when kasala finally burst (& it will), you'll be the one to be thrown under the bus.
no dey fool yourself with that friendship nonsense.......you'll be surprised how powerful of an incentive self-preservation is.

na naija we dey,i cannot come and go and be playing comforter for babe wey no be my sister.

In SUMMARY: Help from a distance.
exactly...That's what I intend doing.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Afonjashapmouth: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
From your narration i can tell you have little or no experience with girls. she is ready to have sex with you and to cover up her lies about the virginity poo she has been feeding you, she has to come up with a nice pile up story. tell her to narrate the story again and figure out addition and subtractions. her father sent her to a 22 yrs old boy unknown to her or known?? and the boy lacks the regard for the father to rape her or they both planed the rape?? d story is lame as far as i am concerned. No matter how hard hearted your father is, you being raped by a person he sent you to would not be taken likely by him cos you didn't just go out on your own account. Guy forget nursing all this snakes forming miss innocent hardly is any of them innocent, its the new world.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by kiddoiLL(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
ezteem:

Or
Encourage her to follow you to Alagbon police station. She'll definitely tell you she has forgiven them.

What I'm trying to say is...... she enjoyed it and she started having sex few weeks before that day. Funny how she didn't come all roughed up. She showered, sprayed perfume and came to cry on your shoulder..... chai.. this life.

She's even scared to tell pops she's been raped. grin
dis wan no get sense at all

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
From your narration i can tell you have little or no experience with girls. she is ready to have sex with you and to cover up her lies about the virginity poo she has been feeding you, she has to come up with a nice pile up story. tell her to narrate the story again and figure out addition and subtractions. her father sent her to a 22 yrs old boy unknown to her or known?? and the boy lacks the regard for the father to rape her or they both planed the rape?? d story is lame as far as i am concerned. No matter how hard hearted your father is, you being raped by a person he sent you to would not be taken likely by him cos you didn't just go out on your own account. Guy forget nursing all this snakes forming miss innocent hardly is any of them innocent, its the new world.
wow your statement could be true but its opinions like this that makes rapist in Nigeria get away with it. A young woman comes up to you to say she was raped and your initial reaction is she is ready to have sex you think she made up the story to cover up the fact that she isn't a virgin? Did the OP tell you he wanted to have sex with her? or that they have something going?

Not everyone who says rape is lying to cover up the fact that they aren't virgins

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by ezteem(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
kiddoiLL:
dis wan no get sense at all

Would've responded but..... YNWA

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
she should make the first move by telling her dad then her dad and I can take it from there..

Wanna have my fist on that guy's face angry

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by PeacenLove2: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
A rapist will do it again and again. He should be arrested.

The girl needs to go to the hospital for medical attention. There may be infections and theven likes. God forbid she conceives even.

If she cannot speak to her father, she must be able to talk to her mother at least. Being divorced from her father doesn't stop making her her mother. Encourage her to sock it up and get the necessary help she needs. She will be alright.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Afonjashapmouth: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
omega25red:
wow your statement could be true but its opinions like this that makes rapist in Nigeria get away with it. A young woman comes up to you to say she was raped and your initial reaction is she is ready to have sex you think she made up the story to cover up the fact that she isn't a virgin? Did the OP tell you he wanted to have sex with her? or that they have something going?

Not everyone who says rape is lying to cover up the fact that they aren't virgins

Listen bruff, i didnt just composed that, i had crazy experiences with gals growing up mehn... you see even two unrelated ages bleeping on your street and openly they dont even talk or greet. girls do crazy things nowadays trust me. there are rapist out there and they should not be spared. tell the op to make the girl lead him to the guy and lets have his feed back. lets see she doesnt come up with 50 shades of defense why they cannot go.

Re: A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? by Afonjashapmouth: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
she should make the first move by telling her dad then her dad and I can take it from there..

Wanna have my fist on that guy's face angry

Its easy to find out the truth my dear brother, wisdom is the key to everything in life. Tell the girl to take you to the guys place, that you have arranged for his arrest by a sars friend and they are ready to charge him to court scoping her she wouldn't have to show up for protection sake. lets hear her 50 shades of defense. this girls is lying as far as i am concerned. girls being lying about rape since 1620AD for unnecessary attn

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) / What Not To Do After A First Date / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74