Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro (20079 Views)

Beauty Of The Infinix Zero 4 / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head / Top 5 Problems Of The Infinix Hot 2 And Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
Sanchezwex:
how do I get this infinix hot note pro

The phone isn't out yet. Watch out for Jumia's mobile week, starting from next week Monday. Infinix's day is on Tuesday. I think that's when it will be launched. All Infinix products will be sold at discounted prices on that day.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by TechLector: 1:45pm On May 27, 2015
TechLector:
Information reaching us from the desk of Jumia is that 2 awesome Infinix Phablets will be launched at the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Nigeria 2015 Best Mobile Phones Deals starting from 1st – 7th June, 2015. The Infinix Zero 2 which is also called #TheNextHero has been making lots of news recently in the country. Though the real specs of the device remain sketchy. But little were known about the plan of Infinix Mobility to silently introduce the re-mastered version of the most sold Infinix smartphone of April, 2015 – Infinix Hot Note.

The Infinix Hot Note Pro is the re-mastered version of the Infinix Hot Note which steps in with a commanding 5.5-inch HD capacitive touchscreen with 1280×720 pixels display resolution for a larger than life dazzling display. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and features a large internal memory (ROM) of 32GB with a 1.4 GHz Mediatek Octa-core processor and an increased RAM of 2GB to accommodate all your applications and games. Thanks to its high end 1.4Ghz Mediate Octa Core processor, it delivers unmatched performance. From playing games to streaming videos online, browsing web to downloading applications; you can do it all seamlessly on this device.

The Infinix Hot Note Pro comes with an improved 13 mega pixel back camera and 2 mega pixel front camera which I considered not too bad selfies and wefies and for professional and next perfect camera shots.

The device is powered with a 4000mAh battery juice that Infinix Mobility boast to last up to 2 days of uninterrupted usage: 21hrs of talk time, 8hrs of video playback, 40hrs of music playback and 6.3hrs browsing. With the Fast charging ability, the Infinix Hot Note Pro can charge completely within minutes.

Design and Display

The Infinix Hot Note Pro features a massive 5.5inch HD capacitive display that enhances your viewing experience. You can quickly navigate through different applications on this screen. It provides excellent color richness and contrast that makes images look alive on your mobile screen. The screen can display images with high HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The front is covered with Shatter proof glass- Triluminos display- X-Reality Engine display which is scratch proof and Dust-proof which protects your phone effectively in case of accidents. Even though the device has a large battery, it is one of the slimmest and lightest devices in its category, with a body weight of 172g and thickness of 8.9mm which is the same size with the Infinix Hot Note. The copper brown color and premium finishing with metallic texture makes this device a complete star.

Colors

The Infinix Hot Note Pro has a premium finishing with metallic texture and design that derives roots from one of the five fundamental elements – metal. The overall style matches high-contrast colors with subtly exquisite textures. Space Grey represents metal in its ultrafine particle state; Champagne Gold glitters of wealth and fortune; Astral Copper is tinted modest; Pastel Green reflects of metal compounds. and comes in colours that include Grey, Copper Brown, Gold and Mint Green.

Hardware and Operating System

This smartphone comes with 1.4GHz Mediate Octa-Core processor that delivers powerful and consistent performance. Its 2GB RAM and features a large internal memory (ROM) of 32GB which is an upgrade to its brother (Infinix Hot Note), and combines with the processor to provide a seamless web browsing experience and enables you to multitask without facing any time lag. You can run a range of Android applications on this device as it is equipped with the Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system that is upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It enables you to download endless applications to sync with your lifestyle.

Multimedia

The Infinix Hot Note Pro comes with a 13MP rear camera which is far much sharper and brilliant than the 8MP rear camera found on the Infinix Hot Note. This device makes you capture beautiful memories effortlessly. It is integrated with an OV8865 image sensor that helps provide an efficient performance. This camera enables you to record HD videos at 30fps. For selfie and wefie lovers.

At the front of this awesome device comes a 2MP front camera, which supports 75 percent wide angle shooting for easy recording of pictures. Apart from this, the device supports different music formats like MP3, AMR, and WAV so that you can listen to all your favorite feet tapping songs of different genres anytime anywhere. A range of sensors such as the proximity sensor, G sensor, light sensor, and Hall sensor come equipped with this device... [CONTINUE via source:=> http://techlector.com/hot-infinix-hot-note-pro-full-review/ ]

OMG! YOU NEED TO SEE ITs FULL REVIEW

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by braine(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2015
nawtibownie:
If this is true, then Infinix is not serious. They aren't supposed to release phones anyhow in other not to give people headache on the type of infinix phone to buy. undecided
U SEE?

1 Like

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Marvell23(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
The Jumia mobile week is going to be full of surprises. Infinix hot note pro is one of them. Put ur eyes here
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by teewhydope(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
please which tablet can i get for 35-40k. thanks in adv
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

It depends on which phone meets your specs. As for me, I would go for hotnote pro but since the screen is of importance to you, then Zero 2 it is.

Which one is Zero 2 ?
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:28pm On May 27, 2015
Mattkent:

Which one is Zero 2 ?
Infinix Kevlar.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Infinix Kevlar.

Alright... I was planning on getting the infinix hot note this week then someone told me d note pro wud b launched next week and at a cheaper rate. So confused rite now.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Weirdman: 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
Does it still have inbuilt battery
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by asumo12: 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
Which of dem got 5.0 OS plz?

ferhyntorlah evening ma'am
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by asumo12: 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
Innjoo i2 I think!

teewhydope:
please which tablet can i get for 35-40k.
thanks in adv
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2015
asumo12:
Which of dem got 5.0 OS plz?
ferhyntorlah evening ma'am

Good evening Asumo. To my knowledge, NONE!
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2015
Mattkent:

Alright... I was planning on getting the infinix hot note this week then someone told me d note pro wud b launched next week and at a cheaper rate. So confused rite now.

Don't be confused. Wait till Tuesday to get the hotnote pro. The pro has 2GB ram and 32GB internal memory. Those are the specs that makes it superior to the hotnote.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Don't be confused. Wait till Tuesday to get the hotnote pro. The pro has 2GB ram and 32GB internal memory. Those are the specs that makes it superior to the hotnote.

Wow...2 gig ram!!, Sorry quick question.... will it b sold on their website for that discounted price or at the venue?

Cos I don't think I will b in lag by then
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
Mattkent:

Wow...2 gig ram!!, Sorry quick question.... will it b sold on their website for that discounted price or at the venue?

Cos I don't think I will b in lag by then

I don't know but I think it might be both as they would want to use both avenue to maximise profit.

Just be on the look out for more info in the phone section as Jumia agents frequent here.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by asumo12: 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
Sigh!

Infinix keep recycline same old chips!

SMH I luve the 2GB and 32GB added tho!
And u?

ferhyntorlah:

Good evening Asumo.
To my knowledge, NONE!
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I don't know but I think it might be both as they would want to use both avenue to maximise profit.

Just be on the look out for more info in the phone section as Jumia agents frequent here.

Alright tanx
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:33pm On May 27, 2015
asumo12:
Sigh!
Infinix keep recycline same old chips!
SMH I luve the 2GB and 32GB added tho! And u?
Cool specs but I'm okay with hotnote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 27, 2015
Jomile , what type of phone are u using?
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 3:31am On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
Jomile , what type of phone are u using?
Nokia X,but I want to change it to infinix hot note,I have a friend dat is using it,am really impressed with the fone,nd d battery life is out of dis world
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 4:36am On May 28, 2015
jomile:
Nokia X,but I want to change it to infinix hot note,I have a friend dat is using it,am really impressed with the fone,nd d battery life is out of dis world
Yea, u're on point i love the bat3 of that device but can also wait and see what the Infinix hot not pro has to offer.
Its specs are much improved and may hav a pocket friendly price tag.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by 3ace(m): 4:59am On May 28, 2015
Until upcoming phone manufacturers become more creative with the look of the interface like their old counterparts, I'll always look away. Just take a look at that homesreen; very uninspiring.
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 5:35am On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
Yea, u're on point i love the bat3 of that device but can also wait and see what the Infinix hot not pro has to offer.
Its specs are much improved and may hav a pocket friendly price tag.
hmmmm wen r dey going to launch d infinix hot note pro
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by chrisdublin(m): 5:36am On May 28, 2015
Na how much this baby cost? because I will get ASAP as e dey HOT ;DNa how much this baby cost? because I will get ASAP as e dey HOT
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2015
jomile:
hmmmm wen r dey going to launch d infinix hot note pro
Hopefully next week
Errrmmm.... Clears throat #Dnt worry, i'll tell u later
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 8:47am On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
Hopefully next week
Errrmmm.... Clears throat #Dnt worry, i'll tell u later
tanks a lot,i really appreciate,but I think I will go for d infinix hot note,wat fone r u using at d moment
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2015
jomile:
tanks a lot,i really appreciate,but I think I will go for d infinix hot note,wat fone r u using at d moment
Actually, i dnt hav a specific phone, i change phones like i change cloths but am using Nokia E5 @ the moment, i've been patiently waiting for Elephone P7000 which was launched this week and will get to Nigeria, hopefull next week
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
Actually, i dnt hav a specific phone, i change phones like i change cloths but am using Nokia E5 @ the moment, i've been patiently waiting for Elephone P7000 which was launched this week and will get to Nigeria, hopefull next week
d elephone p7000 looks like a nice fone,I saw it online,hope d price is not much
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 28, 2015
jomile:
d elephone p7000 looks like a nice fone,I saw it online,hope d price is not much
The phone is more than nice... It's superb... 50k
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
The phone is more than nice... It's superb... 50k
shocked whaaaatt.... 50k? dats way beyond me,thumbs up to you,i tink its best I stick to my level
Re: Here Comes The Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
jomile:
shocked whaaaatt.... 50k? dats way beyond me,thumbs up to you,i tink its best I stick to my level

No qualm...
#smiles.... But ur exclaimation though....
I really wanna get 2 knw u more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos / Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.