Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head (30271 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Phone Battle Of D Month: D Infinix Hot S And D Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head

I am tempted to say "It's ya girl Misstechy," but I won't say it grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmbX0j_Y078

Anyway, I pit the Tecno Camon C9 against the Infinix Hot S, if you have not read the review, you should. Remember that both devices have slightly similar specs, but which device would come out on top?

In the video, I ran several tests such as the speed, multitasking, benchmark comparison, and game tests. For the Game tests, I used Gamebench to see the average FPS rate.

I also ran some camera tests.

Finally, I did a brief comparison of the Infinix XOS and the Tecno's HiOS

Do watch the video and as always, your opinions are most welcome.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by DoroBen: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Let me book this.

Modified

Just watched the video nice one.

Cc @Lalasticlala
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nkonadi(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by darsmarth(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Ma grab ma sit abeg... Me sef dea here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Sarhyd(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by haibe(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Misstechy techy cheesy
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by lanre316: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by joseph214(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Nice
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by LaideOyebade: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
I am usually a guest on Nairaland, but I had to create a new account to say this:

I just watched your video and I must commend the great work you are doing, heard from a friend that you have no other hands helping you with this, so I really really doff my hat for you. You are an inspiration to other women. Keep doing what you are doing. YOU HAVE GOTTEN A LOYAL FAN IN ME!!

Laide.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
spreads mat......
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by yasolan(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
U didn't test the finger print unlock for the Hot S and compare it to other phones with finger print unlock
Better build and design quality though by the c9
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
yasolan:
U didn't test the finger print unlock for the Hot S and compare it to other phones with finger print unlock
Better build and design quality though by the c9

I couldn't do that becuase the Camon C9 comes with an iris scanner not a finger print sensor. I felt it might be unfair pitting two different security components against each other. But I can tell you this, the Fingerprint scanner on the Hot S is really fast, efficient and way better than the Iris scanner on the C9.

You can check my review on misstechy dot com for more info on this.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
LaideOyebade:
I am usually a guest on Nairaland, but I had to create a new account to say this:

I just watched your video and I must commend the great work you are doing, heard from a friend that you have no other hands helping you with this, so I really really doff my hat for you. You are an inspiration to other women. Keep doing what you are doing. YOU HAVE GOTTEN A LOYAL FAN IN ME!!

Laide.

Aww thank you so much Laide, people like you make this worthwhile. Thank you, feel like giving you a hug.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by sauceEEP(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Misstechy is back from asylum. Nice video.. .
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Opistorincos(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
This lady is trying, it ain't easy to be a lone tech blogger.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Jtmanager(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Techy tech
I loveur works another fan too

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by OutOnBail(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissTechy:

Aww thank you so much Laide, people like you make this worthwhile. Thank you, feel like giving you a hug.
Nice review. Can you give an hint why people prefer samsung to HTC devices? HTC is generally sleek and the icons are beautiful, just wondering why Naija ppl hiss when they hear HTC.

6 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by MissTechy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
OutOnBail:
Nice review. Can you give an hint why people prefer samsung to HTC devices? HTC is generally sleek and the icons are beautiful, just wondering why Naija ppl hiss when they hear HTC.

Hi OutOnBail, nice question, I actually used the HTC M7 for about 2 years before it was stolen cry, so I know how good their devices are. But I think their problem has to do with brand perception. If you notice, HTC as a company is not heavy when it comes to advertising especially in Nigeria, meanwhile, Samsung spends heavily on advertising (Example is the use of Banky W for one of their campaigns). And whether we like it or not, no matter how good your products are, if you are not in people's faces, the product is as good as useless, that is my 2cents on it, though.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by OutOnBail(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Right right. You've said it all with advertising.

MissTechy:

Hi OutOnBail, nice question, I actually used the HTC M7 for about 2 years before it was stolen cry, so I know how good their devices are. But I think their problem has to do with brand perception. If you notice, HTC as a company is not heavy when it comes to advertising especially in Nigeria, meanwhile, Samsung spends heavily on advertising (Example is the use of Banky W for one of their campaigns). And whether we like it or not, no matter how good your products are, if you are not in people's faces, the product is as good as useless, that is my 2cents on it, though.

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Nairastake: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by LMohd(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
ok
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Tobyshegz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
i comment my reserve
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by omonla10(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Been looking for this comparison.. Just what I needed.. God bless u Misstechy..
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by afrokid(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
I still give it to the Tecno Camon C9, longer battery life, 13MP front and back camera and very durable.
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by thundabot(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
#TEAMGIONEE
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by henry007(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
While you're at it, check out the fingerprint Battle between Tecno phantom 5 and Infinix Hot S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IfC4ciqgUA
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by BlindAngel: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
G
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thumbs Up Op,infact I Wiggle My Prick For You...Nyc Work!

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Which is better among the two?
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by drnairalov: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissTechy:
Phone Battle Of D Month: D Infinix Hot S And D Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head

Do watch the video and as always, your opinions are most welcome.

which camera did u use for the recording ?
Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by Horlufemi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na wa o.

even dirt cheap phones dey battle

wetin we no dey see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head by casttlebarbz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Backup! Is It By Force! / Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Free 1005mb Data For Mtn Ipulse & Supersaver Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.