Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Do I Hate Men??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Hate Men??? (4192 Views)

Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? / Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / I Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by jayied(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
sugarvallly:
I don't hv an advice now,may b later I will
later? when it wil be too late abi. Abeg drop advice nw
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dear NL,

Pls help out a friend.

I am 22 years of age, A complete Virgin( No Romance or First kiss Yet). And my determination is to remain such till marriage.

I like having men around as friends But the instance they show interest in Dating me I Begin to hate them.

I tried to keep few boyfriend but it didn't last two month. I get bored with them and chase them away.

I know that most men can't be in a relationship without s3x or Romance and that fuel my dislike for Men.

I hate going to a man's house with passion even if he's a complete gentleman. So far he's shown interest in me.

Seriously I wanted to try dating BUT I can't help but feel disgust toward my toasters. Maybe it's because I don't see myself having a future with them.

Most importantly I hate being in a relationship with a man I cannot settle down with. & I hate the thought of Having an EX.

Someone said it's because I'm still a Virgin But I have seen countless woman that married as virgin even after having many EX.

Why is my own different

Your contributions will be Appreciated....

Ogbanje alert!

solution:Try locate the exact spot the river Niger & Benue intercepts,be in the middle,with straw of an eagles nest as sponge and cow dung as ur soap take from that water and bath urself for three days,ur whole perception will change & ur love life will be fantabulous!! That ur marine husband will run far far from u
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Youngpo413: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
LEvuls:
So we now have an uncompleted virgin
lol
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by LEvuls(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol
badt pikin ..dis1 don sweet u die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by izzieman: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
It is perfectly normal. You have kind of wired your sub-conscious to detest anything that might lead to you losing your virginity before the time you want.

My wife died ten years ago and we had a pact that if any of us died first, the living one would wait at least five years before re-marrying. After her passing, I literarily detested most women who showed interest in me who were looking for me to wife them up.

You have said that you are not attracted to girls so that solves that angle.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by gamaliel121(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maybe ur a muff diver, mound eater, bean flicker..lol
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by millyajay(f): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmm op I really do understand you..it's happening to me too..at 1st I tot I wasn't normal coz I get lonely been single but when I date I end up disliking the person especially when he starts showing me some useless moves.....but some posts here made me understand it's just mentality..coming across this thread was helpful

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Moana(f): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123 what would Allah say about you wearing your hijab and showing your boobies like that?
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Acidosis(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
OP, you're perfectly okay!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by femi4: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dear NL,

Pls help out a friend.

I am 22 years of age, A complete Virgin( No Romance or First kiss Yet). And my determination is to remain such till marriage.

I like having men around as friends But the instance they show interest in Dating me I Begin to hate them.

I tried to keep few boyfriend but it didn't last two month. I get bored with them and chase them away.

I know that most men can't be in a relationship without s3x or Romance and that fuel my dislike for Men.

I hate going to a man's house with passion even if he's a complete gentleman. So far he's shown interest in me.

Seriously I wanted to try dating BUT I can't help but feel disgust toward my toasters. Maybe it's because I don't see myself having a future with them.

Most importantly I hate being in a relationship with a man I cannot settle down with. & I hate the thought of Having an EX.

Someone said it's because I'm still a Virgin But I have seen countless woman that married as virgin even after having many EX.

Why is my own different

Your contributions will be Appreciated....
Don't worry, Kontinu, in 8yrs time............you will be the one running after them
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by femi4: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Moana:
Omotayor123 what would Allah say about you wearing your hijab and showing your boobies like that?
she tell you say she be classical Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? / Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. / I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.