Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me (1733 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by shachris02: 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
am 38-years-old, and a mother of two, my husband is 47years, I have been trying to put up with him since we got married, he has hit me countlessly, even in public.

He says l should stop talking back at him which I did, I started keeping silent on him, That one seem to be the worst. This same man said that I must reply him when he is talking or ranting at me. that l should keep talking, when l said l don’t know what to say , so he will not hit me, that is when the beating will start, what kind of marriage is this! These days whenever l hear his car horn, l put his dinner on the dinning and ran up stairs to go and sleep gulping my sleeping pills. I am so confused, l am staying because of my kids!

My friend suggest I divorce him or even poison him on a fateful when he knocked me out cold infront of the gate man because he saw me answering a call and he demanded to see my phone. The caller was a lady but we all call her baby. I saved the number with baby and that was all. this man knocked me out cold and drove away. It was the maiguard that revived me. I woke up in a nearby pharmacy. The temptation to kill this man is getting stronger. he is of no value or use to me any more. I have my own money and the kids are not tender but I cant seem to find the strenght. Pls what do you advise me to do

Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by wellmax(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
...and how is this a political issue madam.
Anyway, kill him and become a widow
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by DaBullIT(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2015
shachris02:
am 38-years-old, and a mother of two, my husband is 47years, I have been trying to put up with him since we got married, he has hit me countlessly, even in public.

First off , this is not true , na you wan advertise

Second, If na true , Na you use your hand fetch trouble, that bross wey you dey use rub am , na him head catch you

Finally , Nigerian Constitution still talk say if you kee person, den go kee you join

Conclusion , I no dey click your link and i no go visit your website, NA YOU DO YOU
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 27, 2015
Dnt use Petrol, u might arrested for waste of expensive liquid. Pls use Hydrogen Cyanide. It works faster...6mins tops. Thank me later!
And don't forget to keep us updated on his burial arrangements.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by Cadamlk: 12:44pm On May 27, 2015
And you think killing the father of your children will solve the whole misery.All those friends telling you to kill him ,are they married?If yes, have they poisoned their husbands?Let them come and help you do it then.But remember soiling your hands with someone's blood has its own nemesies.Your children will ask you one day how their father died

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by shachris02: 12:51pm On May 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

First off , this is not true , na you wan advertise

Second, If na true , Na you use your hand fetch trouble, that bross wey you dey use rub am , na him head catch you

Finally , Nigerian Constitution still talk say if you kee person, den go kee you join

Conclusion , I no dey click your link and i no go visit your website, NA YOU DO YOU

lol. someone actually brought it to my forum and she needs help from all nigerians, fora not withstanding. Help is help whether she gets it on nairaland or naija pips.

we can break the monopoly of nairaland if you encourage individual forums like naija pips. angry tenks
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by consultancy: 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
#you all call her baby indeed#
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by KEVIND: 12:57pm On May 27, 2015
Lets here from the Husband b4 i'll comment.
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by akindydx: 12:59pm On May 27, 2015
Please don't kill your husband.
You can separate from him for some time if you can't endure the pains
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by dondo83(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=shachris02 post=34140895]

lol. someone actually brought it to my forum and she needs help from all nigerians, fora not withstanding. Help is help whether she gets it on nairaland or naija pips.

we can break the monopoly of nairaland if you encourage individual forums like naija pips. angry tenks[/quot

if nairaland was going on about with silly stories like this it wont be visited by serious minded people like me. If the story you just wrote is true then the lady is very foolish, however i will advice her and you to read the papers because the assault act bill has been signed to law by Gej 2 days back. people will now be jailed for abusing either their wives or husbands if reported to the police.
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by shachris02: 1:09pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=dondo83 post=34141259][/quote]

she is entitled to her opinion and her own sense of reasoning, don't you think? i don't create post on naija pips. People do. and i can't stop them from airing their opinion. that is the beauty of online forums. You can say whatever you want to say and be whoever you want to be. Things you would be shamed saying in real life, you can bring it up in a forum first and seek people opinion on them.

And what makes you think you know better than her?
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by size40: 1:13pm On May 27, 2015
Pls go ahead. Nothing do u
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by socialmediaman: 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
@shachris02 after poisoning him, please say hello to those dirty lesbians in prison for us, then we'll see who will raise your kids to be responsible people

Can't you just think? You're about to end someone's else and you'll never see your freedom again for the rest of your life, your husband people will take your kids and they'll tell them how bad a mother and wicked a wife you were, and you may never get to see them again. Your life destroyed forever! Do you see where you want to end up? Your eyes will clear up after the murder but it will be too late

I advise you on something; leave the house for a moment and spend sometime outside your home to recover from the trauma you've been through, go to school and see your kids occasionally if possible but stay away from the house for a while till you get better.

When you're mentally okay, decide whether you want to leave or stay, and take a lawyer with you to pursue your case legally

He's probably overreacting from your unspoken arrogance or he's just plain stupid, in any case, you need to take care of you and stay away from him

1 Like

Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2015
shachris02:

lol. someone actually brought it to[size=18pt] my forum [/size]and she needs help from all nigerians, fora not withstanding. Help is help whether she gets it on nairaland or naija pips.

we can break the monopoly of nairaland if you encourage individual forums like naija pips. angry tenks

egsaktly
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
See forge forge story.

If it were true, then I can tell her she's not staying for her kids. She's staying because she's xtupid.
If she dies, who will then take care of the kids?.

When you're keeping friends that encourage you to poison another human being, why won't you keep acting senselessly.
It appears that from the husband to the wife to the friend, there's no sane human being in this fictitious story.
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
@op...kill him already
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by lilmax(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
shachris02:

He says l should stop talking back at him which I did, I started keeping silent on him, That one seem to be the worst. This same man said that I must reply him when he is talking or ranting at me. that l should keep talking, when l said l don’t know what to say , so he will not hit me, that is when the beating will start
start
My friend suggest I divorce him or even poison him
lie on point
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by initiate: 4:43pm On May 27, 2015
if this story is true then you are truly a bloody idiot

for a man to be beating you continuously and you stay with him, either you are mad, or he has a reason to be beating you eg you have been fucking every okadarider in the area
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by dinachi(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
The lady in question is a hardcore lesbian and mentally incapacitated or both! How can you call a fellow woman baby and even save her number with the same name: baby. Your lesbian friends are advising you to kill your husband so that you can join their league full time,abi?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by Richy4(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2015
If you are a Christian, have you touched the skies with you knees?

It helps some times. I do not expect you go to any pastor. You can pray your self out of some situation if you try.

Since you do not wanna walk out of the marriage for your kids sake, try and stay away from anything that may upset him and equally watch your tongue too.

I do tell my friends that if you treat your spouse like a celebrity(, i don't mean Nigerian local celebrity) you will be surprised how things changes....
You see him in the morning got dressed, you will like wow!!!! You look like the man/ woman that i married....
If the shirt is not cool, you simply say " sweet this shirt will look better on this trousers......."
Instead of poisoning him, why not try to be really really good to him and watch the turn around happen....
Re: Help! Am About To Poison My Husband For Hitting Me by Moana(f): 1:05pm On May 28, 2015
Leave the marriage and focus on you and your kids. Killing him will only put you in jail and leave your kids with no one to raise them.
Love yourself enough to walk away, your kids are better off without having to witness you go through all of the abuse.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? / Major Issues Facing Teenagers Of Today / Do I Deserve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.