Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) (76417 Views)

Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 27, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Eberex(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2015
Na dis one dem go quick put for front page. shior
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2015
Practicing to hold a giant joystick with her cleavage. At old age, she will know the load she is lifting.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by lateezy(f): 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
lobish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Goovo(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
So for her mind, she done achieve one great thing!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
Oh well, the poor kid needs to be good at something because since GEJ is out of Aso rock most runs girls are gonna go broke soon..if they don't have any other talents besides bend down and suck... so let's all encourage her pls

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
With Cossy, its possible!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by khalifer(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
Boobs don't lie grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by otokx(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
Are there no men in the party?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by 190theclown: 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
NA PEOPLE GO MARRY THESE ONES SO undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2015
Pour Cold water naa
oieiwe:
She's so hot
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
one day in her old age she wud think back, shake her head in pity nd be like i cud av lived a better live

let her av fun while she can

too bad it her fun aint helpin fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by phaulzoe(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2015
Wow.......na her breast go dey useful to me if i fi marry her cus i dnt nid a pillow anymore..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
cossy is just wasting her talent for here.she for suppose don go jand make she dey act blue film for there grin
babes like her with intimidating manchesters for chest are needed in yankee and jand for adult film acting grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
If this glass of wine could comfortably stand between the boobs, I wonder how firmly and comfortably it would be with Mr Burantashi.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
@least she still get talent grin

old cargo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Spells(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
Milk in attractive containers.... ;DMilk in attractive containers....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by rocoh(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
When are we going to stop promoting INSANITY?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2015
Why hating on her?
nairalanders
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by favourelisha(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2015
Ashawo as usual,Bleep y'all bitch
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 27, 2015
If I lay my hands on that thing hmm grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by cowgirl9090: 2:47pm On May 27, 2015
did anyone notice that the chair on the second pix was actually eaten by rats
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by ylaa(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
OH COSY, WHAT CAN YOU NOT DO WITH YOUR........?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmmm, ds one na naija kim kardashian break the internet.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by MissNairaland1: 2:50pm On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
Some na PEOPLE WIFE oooo

This one na REPAIR D INTERNET.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by favourelisha(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
Ashawo as usual,Bleep y'all bitch.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by kilode100(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
Babaneh:
Cossy Orjiakor balances a glass of wine in her cleavage at Uche Ogbodo’s birthday party over the weekend.

She shared the pictures on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Cossydiva/status/603276176552042496

I no see pisure o....

22 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 27, 2015
MissNairaland1:
Happy Children's Day to her
is she a pickin? grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2015
if fuel no full inside the breast, so what's the essence of this thread on front page?

make I continue my hustle for fuel jawe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.