Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) (76418 Views)

Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2015
youngberry001:
dis uche ogbodo nd cossy orjiakor are they sisters?
They are KOLABORATORS
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by elohorayodele: 2:54pm On May 27, 2015
that skill is worth 5m dollars. its so rare to find such a skill and its in high demand. nansense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by abduldope(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
Milfs!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by homesteady(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2015
Kim kardashian is a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
wow what a talented nigerian!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Petra23(f): 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
Okay.i yaf seen 'em and all i gotta do is rap in Nicki's voice for a start. "All these chicks's ridiculous,conversation is frivolous.mehn,f.uck all these bitches,i am a polygamist..break..boobs,boobs,boobs,boobs,lotta boobs,mehn i make 'em baddest bitches send me nudes".. Well,u only role with ur kind and so,i call 'em birds of a feather.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
abduldope:
Milfs!
bbw

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
One fool will pay dowry on what everyone don take eye sok finish for naija and beyond,mtcheeeeeew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
Her Boobs is her ''selling point'',just like some of us our mouth,pen,legs,hands,''unclothedness'' etc might our own selling point. Funny and weird World!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by laveed(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
youngberry001:
dis uche ogbodo nd cossy orjiakor are they sisters?

ya.... There are sisters in doing bad things
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by preetyb(f): 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
She is so proud of her life style. Where is her shame?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
By the time person carry am go bed you discover say na empty barrel she be,she go be log of wood for bed,so so bweast no aksion,na snore she go snore all through the nite
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 27, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I would love to drink from that glass, I hope to taste something like milk not wine.
ha ha ha this small baby don spoil go far
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2015
And so...what's the moral lesson
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 27, 2015
RUNZ Running out fast for these endtyme gals
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
Point of correction op,the topic should have been Cossy Orjiakor holds glass of wine with her silicons.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
Kentrasso:
Show biz angry

When kim did it on her a.ss she called out the people who said she didn't have "talent" I'm still looking for how this adds value to somebody's life

somebody will sell more v'line na...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
THRASH TO THE CORE

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by lastpage: 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
All these "expired women" and the attention they still get?
............Beats my imagination. angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Missyetty(f): 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
What i my see?
With my naked eyes
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2015
Babaneh:
How I wish NL babes got this talent..

But I don't think so.. You have the right. To prove me wrong.. Just upload pix.. That's all
what is special in that! let her go completely unclad and stress her tiny leggs, then repost the pix, then i will believe she did extral ordinary miracle. useless girl
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by TI1919(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by conalex(f): 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
Milk industries
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by softmind24: 4:06pm On May 27, 2015
Nickymezor:
Wow! Wat am I seeing
nothing expect boobs and glass of wine
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by conalex(f): 4:08pm On May 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
By the time person carry am go bed you discover say na empty barrel she be,she go be log of wood for bed,so so bweast no aksion,na snore she go snore all through the nite
that is sin of imagination pls stop it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by liveexoticfish: 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
U think u are enjoy life just keep my words life will soon enjoy u when your day will became night woman experid fast fast esi ni ile pako
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by dinachi(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
Association of frustrated Lesbians of Nigeria!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by udubaw: 4:23pm On May 27, 2015
That's concept, but that bobi will make sense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 27, 2015
idithlove:
Ope she eats with it tooo...Rubbish
jelousy! U wish u were her,u idolize her.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
two big oranges
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by sexybwoy: 4:40pm On May 27, 2015
na rat it that chair wey cake dey ontop ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by omoelu1(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2015
sinaj:
shocked

diz na load o!
Are you jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.