Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. (7091 Views)

Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? / Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain (see Photos) / Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain WITH PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
It seems those behind the plot to create the Republic of
Biafra from a sovereign Nigeria are hell-bent on
achieving their mission.
Days ago, we reported that the Movement for the
Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, the group
championing the course for a Biafran Republic,
launched its currency, vehicle plate numbers, drivers’
licences as well as introduced a tax regime.
The launching was done in Nigeria’s Imo State.
Now, those championing the course have moved a step
higher getting recognition in far-away Spain with the
commissioning of the Biafran Embassy.
Here are the photographs of the event as published by
Biafran Galaxy News:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2015
more pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
igbos the toothless bulldogs of Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Jossyroyal1: 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
aiit
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 27, 2015
Hehehehehe grin
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2015
That picture is old, no source and there isn't a strong proof that picture was taken in spain.
Sha, I'm in support of it so that person go hear word

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by jejemanito: 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
I smell e-war
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by RHP(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
I pity all these guys fooling themselves. Only those that dont investment at home(Nigeria) will support this shit. One Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by stebell(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
princeofpeace22:

That is wat yu think yu slave to the fulanis. By the time Biafra is declared a republic and recognize by the UN, e go be yu like dream.
Fear fear people who refuse to take their destiny in their hands.

Biafra in collabo wit the Niger Delta causing Nightmares to the Gambaris and their slaves

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
princeofpeace22:
y

may thunder ikenga through the help of lightening and storm bury all your tribe members .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Emeanua(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
This is getting interesting by the day.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by jejemanito: 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
princeofpeace22:
your comment is contradicting your moniker

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

That is wat yu think yu slave to the fulanis. By the time Biafra is declared a republic and recognize by the UN, e go be yu like dream.

Biafra in collabo wit the Niger Delta causing Nightmares to the Gambaris and their slaves
You people are funny. Why are you trying to force Niger delta into your madness?
You see, nobody is afraid of your biafra nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by jejemanito: 6:41pm On May 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
y

may thunder ikenga through the help of lightening and storm bury all your tribe members .
this gonna be interesting

sips tea

Keep it coming guys grin
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by stebell(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You people are funny. Why are you trying to force Niger delta into your madness?
You see, nobody is afraid of your biafra nonsense

Iam no Biafran. But I want out of this madness called Naija. So yu see which ever way it comes, Niger Delta is leaving too. Yu peeps can keep the name we are not interested.
If Biafra fails which I doubt, Niger Delta will sail on.

Biafra, Niger Delta great combination.
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=))

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by jejemanito: 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
LATEST SCORES

Biafra 2 vs 1 Oduduwa republic

grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by superstar1(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

5th class Nigerian citizen, our collective slaves and a55 cleaners of Ijaws can declare their Biafra and leave today.

Who is stopping you? Bunch of King Kong Noise Makers, calling association building an embassy.

That was how they were calling assembling of car manufacturing.

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by tiger28: 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

Please explain why the collabo with ND . I have noticed recently that a forced collabo with ND is the new trend. Can't Biafra be on its own?

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by stebell(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

5th class Nigerian citizen, our collective slaves and a55 cleaners of Ijaws can declare their Biafra and leave today?

Who is stopping you? Bunch of King Kong Noise Makers, calling association building an embassy.

That is how they were calling assembling of car manufacturing.

Your mumu no get part 2.
Soon it will clear yu. Unam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

Iam no Biafran. But I want out of this madness called Naija. So yu see which ever way it comes, Niger Delta is leaving too. Yu peeps can keep the name we are not interested.
If Biafra fails which I doubt, Niger Delta will sail on.

Biafra, Niger Delta great combination.
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=))
Its all good for us.
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by 1deadlugard: 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
im from bayelsa state and i approved this biafra thing .

i will render my izon support . we wanna be free.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by tiger28: 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

5th class Nigerian citizen, our collective slaves and a55 cleaners of Ijaws can declare their Biafra and leave today?

GBAMEST!!!!
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by stebell(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
tiger28:
Please explain why the collabo with ND . I have noticed recently that a forced collabo with ND is the new trend. Can't Biafra be on its own?

Go and get hold of ur Nigerian map then yu will understand.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

6 trillion likes bro

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
you are scared of biafra go siddon .

biafra is here till infinity .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by superstar1(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

Your mumu no get part 2.
Soon it will clear yu. Unam.

See this mengistu ode.

Face front.
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
I keep on asking this question, What is yoruba and hausas seeing? Why yorubas and hausas dont want igbo seceed? What is hausas and yorubas gaining that they dont want igbos to have their own sovereign country?

I need answers

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

That was how they were calling assembling of car manufacturing.
Biafra scare this guy pass anaconda, he never misses any Biafra thread. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
you are scared of biafra go siddon .

biafra is here till infinity .
Please give me 2 reasons why you think the Yorubas are afraid of Biafra. I'm not including Hausas because I'm Hausa myself and I assure you most of us don't even know about your daily rants because we don't see it in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by 1deadlugard: 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
me and my ijaw families are with biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by stebell(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

See this mengistu ode.

Face front.

Yu face ma back side.
Unam

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Visocrate(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2015
ok hope we will taste it in Nija before ........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In London Today Over Obasanjo's Lecture / Money "recovered" by Swiss bank belonged to Obasanjo , IBB or their associates. / Campaign Thread For Buhari/osibanjo#apc #gmbvolunteers(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.