Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,859 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. (7139 Views)

Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? / Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain (see Photos) / Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain WITH PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
cowleg:
I keep on asking this question, What is yoruba and hausas seeing? Why yorubas and hausas dont want igbo seceed? What is hausas and yorubas gaining that they dont want igbos to have their own sovereign country?

I need answers
Who told you that we are afraid? We the Hausas are not even aware of the whole of this nonsense. The last time we heard about it is during the civil war
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please give me 2 reasons why you think the Yorubas are afraid of Biafra. I'm not including Hausas because I'm Hausa myself and I assure you most of us don't even know about your daily rants because we don't see it in the news.

because they are born like that .

always putting their noses in biafras azz . cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
I do not hate anyone regardless of tribe, i have yoruba and hausa friends, i love them like brothers but i want my own sovereign country to stand in my life time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please give me 2 reasons why you think the Yorubas are afraid of Biafra. I'm not including Hausas because I'm Hausa myself and I assure you most of us don't even know about your daily rants because we don't see it in the news.
because u are always on Biafra thread and you show much concern about Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2015
customized13:
because u are always on Biafra thread and you show much concern about Biafra.
I think you are quoting the wrong person
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

because they are born like that .

always putting their noses in biafras azz . cool
If that's your reason then my response is 'k'
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I think you are quoting the wrong person
I am quoting you, stop sticking your azzz if you aren't scared.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by superstar1(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
customized13:
Biafra scare this guy pass anaconda, he never misses any Biafra thread. cheesy

i do not give a hoot about your Biafra.

Say rubbish about yorubas and SW, i will be there to respond in equal measures, press down, shaking together and running over.

If you do not want to see me on your thread, leave out yorubas and SW.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Mogidi: 7:05pm On May 27, 2015
On behalf of Edo peolpe I say "UP BIAFRA"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by superstar1(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

Yu face ma back side.
Unam

I do not have any time to spare for king kongs like you.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
customized13:
I am quoting you, stop sticking your azzz if you aren't scared.
Please can you provide any proof that I'm always available on Biafra threads?

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

If that's your reason then my response is 'k'

to be honest if it was not for religious reasons ,

hausas are very good people apart from religious differences .

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

Say rubbish about yorubas and SW, i will be there to respond in equal measures, press down, shaking together and running over.

keep justifying my statement, fear fear goat grin

Supergoat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

That's their problem. The moment they mention Biafra the next thing they will do is to attack the Yorubas and call them slaves.
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
On behalf of Edo peolpe I say "UP BIAFRA"

On behalf of 'yourself' abeg.....you think the edos would collaborate with the 'owigbos'....stop decieving this people smiley

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

to be honest if it was not for religious reasons ,

hausas are very good people apart from religious differences .
I'm not asking for praises. Answer my questions properly and like a matured person. Why do you think the Yorubas are afraid of Biafra?
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
princeofpeace22:
igbos the toothless bulldogs of Nigeria
SOONER NOT LATER YOU WILL WAKE UP
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by atlwireles: 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
Another thread for the lamentation of the one Nigeria crowd. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm not asking for praises. Answer my questions properly and like a matured person. Why do you think the Yorubas are afraid of Biafra?

oil because of poverty and competition because of pure insecurity .

their quest for superiority and tenants to rent their estates the list goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

oil because of poverty and competition because of pure insecurity .

their quest for superiority and tenants to rent their estates the list goes on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Mogidi: 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

On behalf of 'yourself' abeg.....you think the edos would collaborate with the 'owigbos'....stop decieving this people smiley

Why won't Edo collaborate with the Igbos? A new political landscape is taking shape, the SS which we're part of has aligned with the SE, deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:19pm On May 27, 2015
princeofpeace22:
igbos the toothless bulldogs of Nigeria
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by networkrecharg: 7:19pm On May 27, 2015
I PRAY FOR THEM OOOH

Deepfreezer:
It seems those behind the plot to create the Republic of
Biafra from a sovereign Nigeria are hell-bent on
achieving their mission.
Days ago, we reported that the Movement for the
Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, the group
championing the course for a Biafran Republic,
launched its currency, vehicle plate numbers, drivers’
licences as well as introduced a tax regime.
The launching was done in Nigeria’s Imo State.
Now, those championing the course have moved a step
higher getting recognition in far-away Spain with the
commissioning of the Biafran Embassy.
Here are the photographs of the event as published by
Biafran Galaxy News:
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

i know you are going to flip around like a two face sword .

you are not hausa .
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by superstar1(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
customized13:
keep justifying my statement, fear fear goat grin

Supergoat

customisedslave, i do not have the time of daft fellows that face T72 tanks with cassava sticks and term their stupidity as bravery,
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by san316(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
That sign read "association of indigenes of Biafra" doesn't sound like an embassy to me. Op is a moumou.
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by truefact: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
superstar1:

5th class Nigerian citizen, our collective slaves and a55 cleaners of Ijaws can declare their Biafra and leave today.

Who is stopping you? Bunch of King Kong Noise Makers, calling association building an embassy.

That was how they were calling assembling of car manufacturing.
You are only jealous there is nothing like oduduwa as country. ..Even UN and AU know there is something call biafra. ... weather actualize or not, at least many countries recognized there is a biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by superstar1(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
truefact:

You are only jealous there is nothing like oduduwa as country. ..Even UN and AU know there is something call biafra. ... weather actualize or not, at least many countries recognized there is a biafra

There is nothing we will not hear from these daft descedants of Cain. Which countries recognise your Biafra?

I am jealous of a failed dream.

I am jealous of an aborted country.

I am jealous of a name that 3million lives were lost for nothing.

i am jealous of a mirage of a country, that calls a sissy and coward of a bandit lord, their brave General.

i am jealous of an illusion of a country.

If i am jealous of this so called country, what should i do to USA then.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
Na that corner store dem dey call embassy
Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Why won't Edo collaborate with the Igbos? A new political landscape is taking shape, the SS which we're part of has aligned with the SE, deal with it.

Are you sure you're really from edo state Cos if you really are you won't ask a question like that lmao

I laugh when I see comments like this......Biafra is an 'Igbo' dream including the SS is just one big JOKE....you think the SS minorities would join biafra only to become a minority again? What abt the 'Niger Delta republic' dream??..... Where do you want to put the agois,ibolos,ibibios,ekets,esans??

Where do you want to put the auchis that are 'jiahrdists' (muslims)....don't you want to have nothing to do with the 'jihardists'??....I often wonder where you guys would put the likes of Asari dokubo who supports child marriage

Who are going to be your leaders?? The already existing ones?? The ones you're yet to hold accountable for their failures?? aren't you doomed before starting?

You know how diverse SS is alone in terms of language ethnicity etc how do you plan to fix that problem?? You think Nigeria is a 'fraud'?? You about to create a Bigger one smiley

#cheers

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by Mogidi: 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
[s]
SarahBabyxx:

Are you sure you're really from edo state Cos if you really are you won't make ask a question like that lmao

I laugh when I see comments like this......Biafra is an 'Igbo' dream including the SS is just one big JOKE....you think the SS minorities would join biafra only to become a minority again? What abt the 'Niger Delta republic' dream??..... Where do you want to put the agois,ibolos,ibibios,ekets,esans??

Where do you want to put the auchis that are 'jiahrdists' (muslims)....don't you want to have nothing to do with the 'jihardists'??....I often wonder where you guys would put the likes of Asari dokubo who has supports child marriage

Who are going to be your leaders?? The already existing ones?? The ones you're yet to hold accountable for their failures?? aren't you doomed before starting?

You know how diverse SS is alone in terms of language ethnicity etc how do you plan to fix that problem?? You think Nigeria is a 'fraud'?? You about to create a Bigger one smiley

#cheers
[/s]

I thought you were from Edo state that's why I bothered replying. Don't worry about how we would manage, we were able to manage Mid-west after our agitation to leave the Western region. Check out the tribes that make up the then Mid-western state. We had the Urhobos, the Binis, Isoko, Itshekiri etc. we didn't kill ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Embassy Officially Open In Spain. by atlwireles: 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

I thought you were from Edo state that's why I bothered replying. Don't worry about how we would manage, we were able to manage Mid-west after our agitation to leave the Western region. Check out the tribes that make up the then Mid-western state. We had the Urhobos, the Binis, Isoko, Itshekiri etc. we didn't kill ourselves.

With time you will learn to know them, with their multiple monikers. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rochas Developmental Works - IMO STATE / Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband / Edo Resumes Payment Of Gratuities To Pensioners 17 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.