Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (22531 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
I LOVE YOU
lol. Careful oh. 14yrs tins.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
LarrySun:
You can take her as she is if you love her.
does this apply to her?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
Lol ,no use arguing with u
k bye
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:04pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
Explains why handsome guyz approach you. They see ur game, play it with you and fly away after ofcos getting what they want. And u the loser.
av I ever come here to complain dat am heartbroken before and wah guarantees me dat d ugly ones won't do d same, u want me to play safe ,meeehn playing safe aiint part of d game besides his appearance attracts me first den if he doesn't av all oda tinx I require doesn't mean I wud stick to him,bros even d ugly ones want to chop and clean mouth abeg
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 27, 2015
LarrySun:
Unfortunately, I wasn't using sarcasm. I was being honest.
*cocks heads*
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:05pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
k bye
ya tnx and besides wah makes u think he was bin sarcastic
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by boynigeria(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
dere is a lady for every man
but what if ure the one for me
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
av I ever come here to complain dat am heartbroken before and wah guarantees me dat d ugly ones won't do d same, u want me to play safe ,meeehn playing safe aiint part of d game besides his appearance attracts me first den if he doesn't av all oda tinx I require doesn't mean I wud stick to him,bros even d ugly ones want to chop and clean mouth abeg
So u have decided that only the handsome guyz should chop and clean mouth? Ok. I understand but u are still the loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
dats his prob not mine,remember today is children's day,his behavior is permitted
I'm disappointed by this comment. In all honesty, I was complimenting you. If you'd felt any sarcasm, I would have apologised. But you didn't see the sarcasm, which was not even intended. Now, someone told you something otherwise and you instantly insulted without verifications. That shows how you can easily be misled.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by chiMoni37(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2015
DER IS NTING LIKE UGLY...U ONLY GET UGLY WEN U GO BROKE...DATS LADIES DEFINATION OF UGLY.!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2015
Phikom:

That's quite hilarious...anyway u cool bro...
Hey man, i didn't mean to call you ugly and you were right, being handsome goes beyond looks. I'm sorry if you feel insulted in any way.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by TrishaP(f): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
We are not bread. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
lol. I go like am, i don dey practice prison break since and i wan test am.
lol. E no dey work for naija prison oh
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
diddydiva:
hey!!!

pls tell that your watch dog naijaboiy or whatever he is called to stay off my neck. I don't care about what you told him.

just warn him off.

if you really have a score to settle with me do it directly and don't hide behind some ill mannered little piece of trash undecided

Thanks!!!
Hmmm
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
ya tnx and besides wah makes u think he was bin sarcastic
i said bye. That means this discussion is over, you are not permitted to ask me anything else. Get it now?

And it's being not bin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by boynigeria(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
ur monicker implies dah u r a boy ,I date men
that was a lil bit offensive though, its just like someone calling a lady ho
but will take it as a joke

the label name doesnt make up for the whole product
ive always had that monicker since '04, kinda like a thing
but from ur responce u sound like the judge a book by its cover kinda girl
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 27, 2015
wristwatch:

N.neka123, u neva reply my PM. wink shey nah human being u dey abuse like this grin cheesy grin

Back to topic.

Am here to read comments cheesy
LOL cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
does this apply to her?
It does.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by chiMoni37(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:
We are not bread. smiley
..BUT WE STILL END UP TOASTING U..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:18pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
ur life young lady. Btw I know someone like you, you dont want to know how she ended.
dats one in a thousand,I kno some one like me and she ended good
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 27, 2015
LarrySun:
It does.
does she accept it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.