Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (22527 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
i said bye. That means this discussion is over, you are not permitted to ask me anything else. Get it now?

And it's being not bin
Lol,comprehended
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
lol. E no dey work for naija prison oh
he go work jaree, naija prison no get security
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
am so sorry,pardon me my misbehaviour
It's okay, ma'am. All izz well. smiley

I'm also sorry for making an ambiguous comment. I didn't mean it.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Rapsodee(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:
We are not bread. smiley
but you love to be toasted.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
does she accept it?
That depends on both of you.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by damijah(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?
Lmao.,, you pretty tho
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:22pm On May 27, 2015
LarrySun:
It's okay, ma'am. All izz well. smiley

I'm also sorry for making an ambiguous comment. I didn't mean it.
no probz
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
dats one in a thousand,I kno some one like me and she ended good
the someone u know like you is actually you and u are guessing you will end good. I pray you do but remember the law of sowing and reaping.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by boynigeria(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
come on was fooling around joooor,anyways am taken already
awww is he handsome
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I checked your profile and saw the opposite of Handsome sad why?

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
LarrySun:
That depends on both of you.
Ok.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
he go work jaree, naija prison no get security
hmmmmmm. No dey so sure oh.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
the someone u know like you is actually you and u are guessing you will end good. I pray you do but remember the law of sowing and reaping.
Lol,wah I remember always is no matter wah happens ,being happy is my main priority ,even if I don't get married
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
boynigeria:
awww is he handsome
yes dearie
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
midasbliss:

Whatsapp blocked my number jare... plz help me talk to em. sad
open Another Whtsapp Account. Your Own Beta Sha.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Phikom(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
Hey man, i didn't mean to call you ugly and you were right, being handsome goes beyond looks. I'm sorry if you feel insulted in any way.
Lol...I do understand ur stance bro..not in anyway offended...dats y I said u cool...
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
Lol,wah I remember always is no matter wah happens ,being happy is my main priority ,even if I don't get married
are u sure u are happy being used and dumped?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2015
Phikom:

Lol...I do understand ur stance bro..not in anyway offended...dats y I said u cool...
u rock bro! Fist bump?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by boynigeria(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
yes dearie
as hot as me?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Arsenalholic(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
weally well maybe dier eyes r aching dem cos I still get wooed by dem,if my beauty don't attract dem,my confidence will and if dat doesn't my brain will, u see most times I don't even bother to make up cos av got oda selling point
Gosh! You're just so loud-mouthed. And going by your pics you are far from the kinda girl who should be making the kinda comments you are making on this thread.

Superfine girls never blow their trumpet, you dey use your oudated flute to disturb person ears (eyes in this case). Abeg park well o, make we see road.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by midasbliss(f): 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
open Another Whtsapp Account. Your Own Beta Sha.
ok o.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
Girls will always dodge this thread due to sinister motives #who cares to eat from my popcorn grin
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
Arsenalholic:
Gosh! You're just so loud-mouthed. And going by your pics you are far from the kinda girl who should be making the kinda comments you are making on this thread.

Superfine girls never blow their trumpet, you dey use your oudated flute to disturb person ears (eyes in this case). Abeg park well o, make we see road.
Lol I can see someone is pained,I answered a question, I kno wah I am don't tell me wah am not ,
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
lol am not being used and dump more like just having fun with ur consent
madam the fun don tire me oh. Ah wan sleep
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
boynigeria:
as hot as me?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Genea(f): 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
masterchi:
madam the fun don tire me oh. Ah wan sleep
lolx goodnight dear
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by LarrySun(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2015
Many ladies flick off their mental switch at the approach of handsome men.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
Some comments tho.. Unibenstudent na fine boi na
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Phikom(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
sylvalord:
u rock bro! Fist bump?
Nothing do u boss...sure bro!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
lolx goodnight dear
goodnight. Sleep tight,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug)