Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Haunted By A Native Doctor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haunted By A Native Doctor (2638 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple In Native Attires / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by adeoye201: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
agree for am.enuf goat and fowl go flow
Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2015
adeoye201:
agree for am.enuf goat and fowl go flow
is this d best advice u can offer?
Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Op are you a lesbian as your profile picture seems to indicate?

In addition, have you received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?
chess,lesbian? So taking pix wit a frnd imply am a lesbian abi?
Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by andyanders: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
chess,lesbian? So taking pix wit a frnd imply am a lesbian abi?

Taking pix with a fellow girl is not anything to do with lesbianism. Forget the person saying that rubbish.

Straight to the subject matter. This is a very big issue herein because of the person in question.You have to rebuke everything that has to do with him and whenever you even see him in your dream, wake up and start rebuking him because he is evoking you in his occult kingdom. Also, you have to try to think back to know what made him to start looking your way.He is after you and can do anything to hypnotize you in order to have you.
Now, rebuke every spirit of fear whenever you see him and if he opens his mouth to speak to you, rebuke him and if you are a christian, go to a living church and let the church pray for you before anything goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by pbs4real(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ma sis op say u neva gree the nativ Dr ownshocked dis one wey u dn silent like this. . . . . . Hehehe. . . . . . .op say una neva begin do loving -loving? Anyways i reject am for u. . . . .buh cum update us make we knw ow va,cos me knw dey 4get u for prayerscheesy
Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by MrCork: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am really really confused. There is this native doctor next street. He wouldn't just let me be. He keep confessing undying love for me. The problem is i hate him with passion, like his sight is digusting. He has beard like a mad man and even plait hair. Am afraid, dunno,i keep avoiding him bt our part cn't stop crossing. Nw today i saw him in a dream. Dunno if am just being paraniod bt the fear of the unkown keep making me frightened. Forgv my typos. Am typing with a phone. All i need is mature response. Am afraid to say no bt i cn't ever say yes. Am just sitting on the fence. Help me.

...ok so u now to date witch doctor simply becuz u can't find man on nairaland.....sweeeery, I don't mean to sound rudes but u nid help quick!(No ofeeensse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrCork:

...ok so u now to date witch doctor simply becuz u can't find man on nairaland.....sweeeery, I don't mean to sound rudes but u nid help quick!(No ofeeensse) undecided
what kind of englsh is that? It nt sound, sweary it a joke. You hear?
Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by MrCork: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what kind of englsh is that? It nt sound, sweary it a joke. You hear?

...sweery am from London....u bin to London? HELL NO!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery am from London....u bin to London? HELL NO!! undecided
playboy!!
Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by MrCork: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
playboy!!

..so wot u wherein right now? smiley

1 Like

Re: Haunted By A Native Doctor by idu1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
playboy!!
iyawo babalawo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Types Of Ladies That Can Never Be Good Wives / Guys what will you do? / A Fool In Love... Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.