Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed (57222 Views)

We Killed This Large Snake Right Now / We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by CountDracula(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
pls restricts your joke to those who joke with you.
I don't know you like that.
Loool... U asked a stvpid question nau, so I answered u wit a stvpid joke grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by jnrbayano(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
Obinovictor:
Good job. Next time be more careful, some species of snakes can spit some fluids into your eye and you may go blind.

Only spitting cobras do
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Loool... U asked a stvpid question nau, so I answered u wit a stvpid joke grin
thank god you know your joke was xtupid.

Now OP said the snake was trained (highly implausible) so I asked her rhetorically who trained the snake since she thinks it was trained.
And we laughed over it.
You could have just read from the beginning or at least read only the topic and apply common sense before making asinine jokes about people you don't know.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by devour21(f): 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
next time if you somehow are able to identify a poisonous snake pls do not attack using a stick. They are very intelligent fast moving creatures and they hate being cornered, especially the fierce ones hate cos that is when they have no choice but to strike and fight back. They can actually crawl/spiral up the stick you holding and bite so the best thing to do real quick is find a clothe/blanket/sheet/heap of dirty laundry and throw over it to slow n calm it down. As long as the snake is calm and unable to see anything, thats the best time to strike its head and crush it to death. something i learned watching natgeowild
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by CountDracula(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
thank god you know your joke was xtupid.

Now OP said the snake was trained (highly implausible) so I asked her rhetorically who trained the snake since she thinks it was trained.
And we laughed over it.
You could have just read from the beginning or at least read only the topic and apply common sense before making asinine jokes about people you don't know.
Ure cute... I wish I cud see ur face ryt nw
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
angry
CountDracula:

Ure cute... I wish I cud see ur face ryt nw

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by jnrbayano(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
rottenegg:
If you spent more time on animal planet instead of telemundo, you would recognise a simple non poisenous green tree snake when u see one. Your write up sounded like a black mamba entered your room.

They see a harmless non-poisonous stuff and they start to shriek.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by CountDracula(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
angry
Chill! Why ar u so protective of ur husband sef
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Chill! Why ar u so protective of ur husband sef
that's my job.

Oya leave me. Face the topic.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Obinovictor(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2015
jnrbayano:

Only spitting cobras do

That's why I said 'some specie'
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by CountDracula(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
that's my job.
Oya leave me. Face the topic.
I can't leave u o, I like ur moniker
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by jnrbayano(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
Obinovictor:

That's why I said 'some specie'

....don't you realise that the word "some" is a plural word?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Obinovictor(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
jnrbayano:

....don't you realise that the word "some" is a plural word?

More than one specie of cobra spits venom and a particular kind of viper also spits venom. Now will you allow me rest?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by SenatorJames(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
I cancel every evil spirit behind all these snake in Jesus name.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 9:19pm On May 28, 2015
allcomage:

Fraih, I love your low-cut and natural looks.you are beautiful and courageous,I admire you.
I say thanks
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2015
Snowflake002:
:oIts not surprising as I can see so much grass behind the house. You might not be that lucky next time (to spot the snake before it approaches you), so you need to prevent that. Clear off the grass aroung your home, I mean neat clearing; snakes, especially green ones suddenly become un comfortable upon stepping on spots that contrast with their colour (cannot hide them) and hence try to find their way back. De snake long sha...
Noted
Thanks
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 9:23pm On May 28, 2015
Heeyhun:

Madam....i c you....co-fstarian
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 9:33pm On May 28, 2015
devour21:
next time if you somehow are able to identify a poisonous snake pls do not attack using a stick. They are very intelligent fast moving creatures and they hate being cornered, especially the fierce ones hate cos that is when they have no choice but to strike and fight back. They can actually crawl/spiral up the stick you holding and bite so the best thing to do real quick is find a clothe/blanket/sheet/heap of dirty laundry and throw over it to slow n calm it down. As long as the snake is calm and unable to see anything, thats the best time to strike its head and crush it to death. something i learned watching natgeowild
Thanks for sharing
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by tracyorez(f): 11:14pm On May 28, 2015
tobby1987:
Lol...I sure say u go gap usain bolt at dat moment...I never run for snake oo...I enjoy killing dem...d only one I missed killing in sec sch dat year was a rattle snake...

Lol.I hate snakes and the snake was coming to me.i dint event get tired of running if not that i was grabbed by the people running after me hun!.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Ultimate001: 1:31am On May 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Yes I have, then I was just 12, We stayed in a school's staff quarters then with bushes around so seeing snakes outside once in a while was no longer surprising until a fateful night I woke to to read by 2am , I was reading when I raised up my head and saw it (I still remember the sight shocked) It was a long black python and it was very big (not exaggerating) . Immediately I screamed and jumped untop my bed where my sis was still sleeping (she's a deep sleeper as I shout reach she nor wake up) , It was as if the snake was scared too when I screamed and was dancing around before it went behind a long in the room, it was then my parents woke up and opened the door , that was when my sis woke up and we both ran out of the room. The finding and killing was another long story sha because it took hours before they could find it (he started doubting me self) They had to bring everything out from the room then when they finally saw it , it ran into my parents room which was just opposite to mine. My dad had to call the mallam and my neighbours before they could kill it and it spat in the eyes of one of them. The mallam sold the snake. lol . We knew that it must have eaten all the rats in that house because for months before then we weren't hearing their sounds. Honestly it's God that protects his children.
a very horrific experience!
I've always bn afraid of snakes since time immemorial...
What happened to d person on whom d python spat?

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by elantraceey(f): 6:34am On May 29, 2015
Ultimate001:

a very horrific experience!
I've always bn afraid of snakes since time immemorial...
What happened to d person on whom d python spat?

The person was an expert with snakes so they immediately used onions to clean his eyes at first and other things I can't really remember.

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Ultimate001: 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
elantraceey:

The person was an expert with snakes so they immediately used onions to clean his eyes at first and other things I can't really remember.
alryt
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Evaromantik(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] winkYou knw wetin we go do now?...............since dem wan make yuh snake girl,yuh go cum my house mek i do yuh "snake deliverance".............na vigil yuh go tell ur piple say yuh wan go,so dat dem go allow yuh 2 cum..........i promise yuh afta d vigil u no go experience snake lik dis again ;DYou knw wetin we go do now?...............since dem wan make yuh snake girl,yuh go cum my house mek i do yuh "snake deliverance".............na vigil yuh go tell ur piple say yuh wan go,so dat dem go allow yuh 2 cum..........i promise yuh afta d vigil u no go experience snake lik dis again
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Svenn(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
Seun:
The harmless little snake has been killing rats and other noxious vermin for you. It's sad that you felt the need to kill it, though understandable.
You have a mail.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 11:58am On May 30, 2015
Evaromantik:
[color=#990000][/color] winkYou knw wetin we go do now?...............since dem wan make yuh snake girl,yuh go cum my house mek i do yuh "snake deliverance".............na vigil yuh go tell ur piple say yuh wan go,so dat dem go allow yuh 2 cum..........i promise yuh afta d vigil u no go experience snake lik dis again ;DYou knw wetin we go do now?...............since dem wan make yuh snake girl,yuh go cum my house mek i do yuh "snake deliverance".............na vigil yuh go tell ur piple say yuh wan go,so dat dem go allow yuh 2 cum..........i promise yuh afta d vigil u no go experience snake lik dis again

I pray o
I and my dad just killed this one like 30 minutes ago.. . I went home

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fraih:

I pray o
I and my dad just killed this one like 30 minutes ago.. . I went home
check ur mail
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
corisande:

Una dey do SELFIE with snake?

Na wah
snakes every where

Damn! gosh u just had to say it, i don laught so hard i almost fell of my office chair, no be small thing ooo, selfie with snake, well they looked happy and like they were having fun, i can imagine my chubby friend seeing a live snake, the guy don faint before anything... cheesy grin grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Damn! gosh u just had to say it, i don laught so hard i almost fell of my office chair, no be small thing ooo, selfie with snake, well they looked happy and like they were having fun, i can imagine my chubby friend seeing a live snake, the guy don faint before anything... cheesy grin grin
tongue cheesy
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fraih:

tongue cheesy

@ fRAIH if my chubby friends catches you laughing at him, i no dey ooooo, lol but seriously, what state was this?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

@ fRAIH if my chubby friends catches you laughing at him, i no dey ooooo, lol but seriously, what state was this?

Who is this your chubby friend o?
Ondo state.. .
Your face looks familiar @dp, are you or were you in Akure?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fraih:

Who is this your chubby friend o?
Ondo state.. .
Your face looks familiar @dp, are you or were you in Akure?
I am born and bred Lasgidi guy, Lagos for easier understanding, i have been to akure once that was some years ago to FUTA, doubt if i know you tho and yes, i get the your face looks familiar a lot so it just might be someone else and mt friend you ask, you could talk to him yourself if you are ready, sha don't say i didn't warn you if you bring up the snake issue.. cool
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

I am born and bred Lasgidi guy, Lagos for easier understanding, i have been to akure once that was some years ago to FUTA, doubt if i know you tho and yes, i get the your face looks familiar a lot so it just might be someone else and mt friend you ask, you could talk to him yourself if you are ready, sha don't say i didn't warn you if you bring up the snake issue.. cool
Oh alright, smiley i guess i saw you in FUTA then...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.