Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed (57250 Views)

We Killed This Large Snake Right Now / We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by NovusHomo(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
bellong:
You need to clear your surroundings of any grass or bush and also fumigate it.

Do this for your safety and others.

And get rid of rodents in your yard, big and small. Like all creatures, snakes go where they can find their food.

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by tk4rd: 2:29pm On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Ok nau , Its a season of snakes.

But I pray never to see one in my room ever again sha embarassed
Have u seen one in ur room before.??
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by netmillionaires(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
This one no be fear o. Na just common sense. Na in d dark around 8pm. Moon sef no dey. As if that is not enough, e come be inside thick bush. Snake fit just appear from anywhere and b4 u go even see am, e don bite u. No be open field where u go fit dey see im every movement. What if no be only him dey dat place? Even when man see snake in d open inside darkness na to waka comot because man no go dey see well and snake go dey see well...
Adexchelsea19:
lolz....see fear fear
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Evaromantik(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2015
God knw say......i no go fit witstand snake inside my rum......abi d haus no get window or wetin?

But dis guy wey u dey wit b4 u see the snake.......abi bad tin unah dey do inside dat rum wey mek God send d snake to punish unah as he sent snake to punish the isrealite in the desert?

2 Likes

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by elantraceey(f): 2:47pm On May 28, 2015
Ultimate001:

seen one before? Share wt me, pls.
tk4rd:
Have u seen one in ur room before.??

Yes I have, then I was just 12, We stayed in a school's staff quarters then with bushes around so seeing snakes outside once in a while was no longer surprising until a fateful night I woke to to read by 2am , I was reading when I raised up my head and saw it (I still remember the sight shocked) It was a long black python and it was very big (not exaggerating) . Immediately I screamed and jumped untop my bed where my sis was still sleeping (she's a deep sleeper as I shout reach she nor wake up) , It was as if the snake was scared too when I screamed and was dancing around before it went behind a long in the room, it was then my parents woke up and opened the door , that was when my sis woke up and we both ran out of the room. The finding and killing was another long story sha because it took hours before they could find it (he started doubting me self) They had to bring everything out from the room then when they finally saw it , it ran into my parents room which was just opposite to mine. My dad had to call the mallam and my neighbours before they could kill it and it spat in the eyes of one of them. The mallam sold the snake. lol . We knew that it must have eaten all the rats in that house because for months before then we weren't hearing their sounds. Honestly it's God that protects his children.

4 Likes

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Bollinger(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.

You killed a green garden snake. They aren't poisonous.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by fucktoto: 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
MissSlimbody:
How is it business?
Mr. Gbeborunundecided
tongue
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by phaulzoe(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
Na because of snake u dey wuna dey happy like dix......chai there is God ooo
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by adellam16(f): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.
Shior
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by chuks34(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Village people at work. grin
LWKMD grin
alaoeri:
Village people at work. grin
LWKMD
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by tk4rd: 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Yes I have, then I was just 12, We stayed in a school's staff quarters then with bushes around so seeing snakes outside once in a while was no longer surprising until a fateful night I woke to to read by 2am , I was reading when I raised up my head and saw it (I still remember the sight shocked) It was a long black python and it was very big (not exaggerating) . Immediately I screamed and jumped untop my bed where my sis was still sleeping (she's a deep sleeper as I shout reach she nor wake up) , It was as if the snake was scared too when I screamed and was dancing around before it went behind a long in the room, it was then my parents woke up and opened the door , that was when my sis woke up and we both ran out of the room. The finding and killing was another long story sha because it took hours before they could find it (he started doubting me self) They had to bring everything out from the room then when they finally saw it , it ran into my parents room which was just opposite to mine. My dad had to call the mallam and my neighbours before they could kill it and it spat in the eyes of one of them. The mallam sold the snake. lol . We knew that it must have eaten all the rats in that house because for months before then we weren't hearing their sounds. Honestly it's God that protects his children.
Damn scary.. Thank God de snake didn't hurt ur sleeping sister..
See as I dey here dey visualise the scene
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by segedoo(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Ahhh Akin, you just said u will run away leaving me to bear my cross
Why won't I find another super hero, that was actually his first experience with a snake, this is my third tongue

hehn!!

Hmm, You now mentor snake killers. Lol

Thank God you killed it. Most green snakes aren't venomous. One once bit my friend years ago.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by elantraceey(f): 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
tk4rd:
Damn scary.. Thank God de snake didn't hurt ur sleeping sister..
See as I dey here dey visualise the scene

Anytime I remember the scene I still dey fear self.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by GodhelpNaija: 4:57pm On May 28, 2015
Please next time ,cut the Snake head before any display. Snake can be dangerous. when you think it is dead it can just jack up for one seconds action again. At that moment anything it strike it is one blow seven die. wink

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by themodernman: 5:12pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

OP you're very brave for a girl....I doubt if I can ever kill a snake oh...I fear them like mad...
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Na to cook chop remain now. grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nickymezor(f): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=chineloSA post=34162211]Is it a green mamba?

You are lucky oooo, that snake is dangerous. quote] Really? Was thinking all green snakes were nt very dangerous/ poisonous ooo
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by ugoezeik(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Ok nau , Its a season of snakes.

But I pray never to see one in my room ever again sha embarassed
in ur room? nd u say u lik me? sis pls I no do again abeg
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2015
netmillionaires:
This one no be fear o. Na just common sense. Na in d dark around 8pm. Moon sef no dey. As if that is not enough, e come be inside thick bush. Snake fit just appear from anywhere and b4 u go even see am, e don bite u. No be open field where u go fit dey see im every movement. What if no be only him dey dat place? Even when man see snake in d open inside darkness na to waka comot because man no go dey see well and snake go dey see well...
lolz,no mind me jor...i get many experience 4 snake mata o.one na d day i go my pale farm,omo if u see one big black snake weh i see,do head lik sey e ready 2 attack.And i don near ham,e be lik sey i won piss 4 body nd na one babe me nd her dey see 4 farm den,dis mata don tey o but i no fit forget.jejely i just dey waka dey go my own dey use one eye dey luk d snake,even wen i ben dey return d snake stil dey,na my place i face o...na wen i dey small bdat sha,many years back.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
GodhelpNaija:
Please next time ,cut the Snake head before any display. Snake can be dangerous. when you think it is dead it can just jack up for one seconds action again. At that moment anything it strike it is one blow seven die. wink
Trust us, the head was off
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Seun(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
The harmless little snake has been killing rats and other noxious vermin for you. It's sad that you felt the need to kill it, though understandable.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by mozinta: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
Oh come on mehn,this creature is harmless. A snake that can't even kill a lizard. Wtf!
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Femistico(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Ahhh Akin, you just said u will run away leaving me to bear my cross
Why won't I find another super hero, that was actually his first experience with a snake, this is my third tongue
So u are familiar with snake like dat, u alone don kill 3 snakes around u, I fink u need serious prayer..
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by netmillionaires(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
lolz,no mind me jor...i get many experience 4 snake mata o.one na d day i go my pale farm,omo if u see one big black snake weh i see,do head lik sey e ready 2 attack.And i don near ham,e be lik sey i won piss 4 body nd na one babe me nd her dey see 4 farm den,dis mata don tey o but i no fit forget.jejely i just dey waka dey go my own dey use one eye dey luk d snake,even wen i ben dey return d snake stil dey,na my place i face o...na wen i dey small bdat sha,many years back.
lolz...things we do 4 luv. Thank God say d snake mind him business.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by free2ryhme: 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Una sure say na film una dey watch?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
Seun:
The harmless little snake has been killing rats and other noxious vermin for you. It's sad that you felt the need to kill it, though understandable.
cry cry
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 28, 2015
Seun:

Harmless?
How are you sure it is?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Baroba(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2015
francizy:
Green snakes ain't poisonous. smiley

Abeg educate am..lol. You will think he was about to slay a dragon from his narratives..

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by CountDracula(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Who trained the snake? grin
Ur husband undecided grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by LawFight(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
Please I sabi the guy beside crythe babe,she be futa graduate
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by texanomaly(f): 8:33pm On May 28, 2015
Where do you live that snakes just come into your house? shocked
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Ur husband undecided grin
pls restricts your jokes to those who joke with you.
I don't know you like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.