Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed (57229 Views)

We Killed This Large Snake Right Now / We Killed This 6+ Feet Snake In Our Street And My Funny Experience. / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by BobUg28(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
You killed that innocent and harmless snake? WHy didn't you just shove it out of your room if its presence made you uncomfortable?

Do you condone snake in your abode?
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by imperiouxx(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2015
I remember trying to kill one of these green snakes among lemongrass and short grasses.

So smart within it's natural habit but helpless on a clear surface.

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by fucktoto: 10:58am On May 28, 2015
MissSlimbody:
This is exactly the kinda snake I saw in our toilet back in Cross River

The shiit disappear one timecheesy
You're cutewink
But ur mate just killed a snake and took a selfie with it undecided
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 10:58am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
ACTOR and ACTRESS,see bush around your house you go kill lion in your room soon
sad before I wake dis morning, the man wey dey cut grass don Come, even flower sef, he cut am patapata cry
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by nnamdiosu(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.

you r as beautiful as you r brave. a lesson for all those ladies that would start screaming .mummy, Jesus, angel or their bf names. beautiful girls can also be courageous. but Pls be careful o. some snakes have brothers that can come to revenge. but.......with God on ur side and that cutlass with you.........pepper soup things for any revenging snake.

4 Likes

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 10:59am On May 28, 2015
Chai, I talk am say na small children fool dis nairaland oo
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by kelvyn7: 11:00am On May 28, 2015
Nne, tell dat boi to lemove his hand from ya shoulders before i change ma mind nau nau angry angry

see as bush dey ur area sef

u shd expect snakes nau undecided

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by fucktoto: 11:01am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Lol, Damilola has really worked o, that's why he's looking dat exhausted smiley
u look very beautiful with the snake, though. keep killing em!
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by mzgboy: 11:01am On May 28, 2015
passing by, na fuel i dey find oo, i never knew na snake tread be this... Make i carry my 4litres empty keg leave here jhor. cry
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by lazen(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
It was like a movie this evening when this strongheaded snake crawled into my room. I unconsciously dropped the call I was on and ran for a big stick,
Thanks to my friend who was around and noted the snake's spot and we started the attack, even when I pinned the belly to the wall with the long stick, and my friend trying to crush the head with another long stick, this snake was actually fighting us back and dodging every hits, and threatening us with its tongue.. .. I mean, that snake was so smart and trained (if it actually was) because it took us Time to actually get the head, even when the other parts were hit and the belly pinned to the wall, it still struggled and fought_ didn't give up. I was almost pitying it sef, it was like a seasonal movie o and we were sweating just to get the head
But alas! It was down and I say thank God I saw the snake and thank God it wasn't hiding under the chair or something, that would be catastrophic living with a snake.
I even think say na anaconda una kill...mtcheeew... Rubish!!
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Decryptor(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2015
@Fraih, the snake was not "TRAINED"...it was only acting on impulse to survive.

But we Africans can be so barbaric o! Do you know that there are some species of snakes that are harmless? Yet when we see snakes no matter the specie, what comes to our minds is POISON and DEATH!

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Burger01(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2015
Op, this your friend, hehn! na dracula cheesy
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by YOMNIK: 11:10am On May 28, 2015
be careful ooo
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Akinz0126(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2015
Hope the snake did not jeopadized ur romantic mood with ur friend grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Nobody: 11:13am On May 28, 2015
It's the rainy season'so people who live around bushes and swamps should be extra vigilant and fumigate their environment.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2015
chineloSA:
Is it a green mamba?
You are lucky oooo, that snake is dangerous.
its boomslang...venomous
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by francizy(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2015
Green snakes ain't poisonous. smiley

Fraih:
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Fraih(f): 11:23am On May 28, 2015
Burger01:
Op, this your friend, hehn! na dracula cheesy
Oya na, show yasef
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by saintneo(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2015
fine husband and wife ........ lol
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Daniel1863: 11:27am On May 28, 2015
God who gave King David victory Thank. We appreciate you for this victory.

1 Like

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Gwammen(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
Be careful with the next season lol
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Burger01(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Oya na, show yasef
This is me! cheesy

Btw, your friend is a fine man smiley

Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

May God punish every spirit of sambisa forest
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by olamedo: 11:34am On May 28, 2015
lucky u it wasn't when u guys were doing it . ...u know na
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by watchindelta(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2015
d guy 4 take Snake bit because of dis girl oh chai" pusss y power
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by 2muchM: 11:59am On May 28, 2015
This nairaland is becoming something else. Every rubbish now makes front page. Imagine killing a snake making front page... To what purpose
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by 2naira50kobo: 12:00pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:

Foursquare student fellowship people grin
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by megastu(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
So your friend was around?

Nkechi face your book, u hear.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by tunnary(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2015
Fraih:
Blood of God shocked
Blood of God indeed
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by dantobi: 12:07pm On May 28, 2015
Snake in the house abi dem send am
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by yesboss20(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
Whoa! That is some snake though. You must be a born killer @Friah. Wow. Nothing fun about killing them vipers anyway.... They are pretty scary. Luckily for you, it came in the daytime.
Re: The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed by Ellashow: 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
corisande:

Una dey do SELFIE with snake?

Na wah
snakes every where

That's how we see am o...
My husband killed one in our garage yesterday evening. Na look before pass na im I dey do since morning o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.