Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. (87976 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2015
cococandy:
Why do you keep quoting me?
I was asking pickabeau not you.

Lolzz, I was not done before you quoted that post, the new one includes my reason for quoting you and an apology grin
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 30, 2015
As for this thread.......
All that has to be said has been said, i must say this though, most women agreeing with the op already have a history which they do not intend to disclose anyway, this thread only serves to reassure them, which it has... To the few who intend to practice this, sorry for you in advance.
On the other hand, this is a wake-up call for the men, you owe yourselves a responsibility to find out every detail about the woman you intend to marry, sexual history, criminal history, family history, social history... Employ the services of a professional investigator if necessary, if she was a prostitute or criminal or have had abortions before, it shouldn't be too difficult to find out...
There's always that vindictive friend or angry ex-boyfriend or jealous neighbour, looking for an opportunity to deal with her... Dig hard enough and they would come through.... dont be a victim....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by PreciousBro: 8:28am On May 30, 2015
njokusboy:
All that has to be said has been said, i must say this though, most women agreeing with the op already have a history which they do not intend to disclose anyway, this thread only serves to reassure them, which it has... To the few who intend to practice this, sorry for you in advance.
On the other hand, this is a wake-up call for the men, you owe yourselves a responsibility to find out every detail about the woman you intend to marry, sexual history, criminal history, family history, social history... Employ the services of a professional investigator if necessary, if she was a prostitute or criminal or have had abortions before, it shouldn't be too difficult to find out...
There's always that vindictive friend or angry ex-boyfriend or jealous neighbour, looking for an opportunity to deal with her... Dig hard enough and they would come through.... dont be a victim....

This input summarises it,that is why some igbos seek information about the intending spouse,i never saw the wisdom in it, I guess now I do.

And to add to it, those that think that for some reason they have or posses some super-natural power or instinct to determine the future if things are done this or that way regardless of the bad in their act, should also put that super magical prowess in good use by avoiding real life disturbing intricacies as premature death,sicknesses,bad omen ,subsequent disasters, after all, they know the future by their act.

Imagine the vague excuses of "Men do it" and so why shouldn't we, who are the men ? The men in peoples exclusive relationship or marriage ? You know about that ? Does it justify it as right ? Do we as good and respectful men shake the hands of men that were armed robbers,assassins and rapists for misleading women into marriage without telling them their disturbing past ?

This is sense Versus Nonsense, human beings are either good or bad, men or women are guilty of either being good or bad so why should some women justify or advance and advocate vice over virtue on grounds that "men do it so its right" bases ? The fickleness and intricacies of the female mind never ceases to be perturbing. Smh

I once revere some monikers I saw here with such hideous ideology as advice, not anymore, although it isn't important anyway, after all people are good or bad, just relate with them as what they are.

All I know is that we reap what we sow. For some glaring reasons the norm and order of some now is to sow a bad seed expecting good tidings out of it . Is that wise ? I believe the synonym for that definition should and would be everything adverse to wisdom.

Thank you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:
The woman of God above went ahead to tell me the story of when God asked the prophet Samuel to go and anoint a King in the house of Jesse.Samuel was scared and asked God how he will do this because if word got to King Saul that he Samuel came to town and for that purpose ,Saul will have him killed.
God told Samuel to take an animal and inform jesse that he was coming for them to go offer a sacrifice
Ad indeed when Samuel arrived the people saw him and asked what he came to town for and he said offer sacrifice with the house of Jesse and he did offer Sacrifice and then anointed David As king
That is godly wisdom at work

Wisdom is profitable

You know I say God is sometimes diplomatic.

Anytime I read that story, I marvel.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Ngokafor(f): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
keppyy:
Madam BabyOsisi, I do not support secrets in marraige but after studying this thread carefully, I had to ask myself some questions...

I asked some Women in my church about this issue and I was deeply shocked because five of the six women I asked supported your ideology...

Now I'm even more confused because I think it's unfair to go into a marriage filled with secrets but I can't also deny the fact you have a point...

To the Male readers of this thread, Have you stayed with a lady that revealed the gory details of her past?
I'm not asking if you can, I'm asking those that either married or are in a relationship with a lady with a dirty past....

...Listen up sweetie,those women are simply being realistic..

...A lot of such confessions have back-fired big time in the faces of such confession-mongering females.Our men are simply too immature to handle anything that has to do with a womans sexuality,yet these same he-goats will just not let women be..even if you are married!!..(talking from experience).

...so except you have a disease or have no womb because of too much abortion which you should disclose to you partner..keep your mouth shut and confess to God alone.You are confessing to man,is he God?.How did you offend him when the affairs were before you met him?

...As for those talking about 'digging'..i just laugh in your faces..

...Like the icon Chinua Achebe said,..'since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing,the eneke bird has learnt to fly without perching'...so Goodluck without Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Anaskie(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2015
Ngokafor:

...yeah right!..

...disregard the op and take advise from you and your hypocritical,jugdmental and confused kinds?..you dive rock dude undecided

...lots of smart females are towing and will tow the ops line..believe that!..and its not going to change any time soon..especially as regards the average Nigerian male...most of you do not know what being truthful and straightforward means in a relationship either so why demand such from females?

..abeg make una go sleep biko..at the end of the day,'cunning man die,cunning woman bury am' saying suits most of you.

You should have pointed out the flaws in my argument, rather than calling me names.

Anyways, I get your point. Keep your shady past away from your husband/fiancee and pray he never finds out abi?

Why in the world should you tell him that you no longer have a womb because you've had 8 abortions? He clearly doesn't deserve to know about such sensitive information.

Of course, smart women should know that such privileged info belongs to them alone.

Best advice ever! Clap for yourself!!

8 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by simiolu1(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2015
As a teenager, I understood that every1 has a past whether good or bad. In fact, I see it a fundamental human right.
I have mine too and in every relationship, I make my partner always understand that their past would not be an issue if it does not interfere with our relationship and future.
With this mindset, my partners have been able to open up to me and I've heard things that would make most ears tingle!
I've once dated a mother of twins (in fact she was my first gf), a girlfriend once admitted to being in a lesbian relationship etc. But the one that suprised me most was a girl who once told me she was a virgin (she told me of her own volition; I never ask if a girl is a virgin or not cos I know that time would tell).
Later on when we were about to start dating, she told me she wasn't a virgin but that she's been abstaining from sex. When things got serious, she told me that once I hav sex with her, she won't be able to control her urges. This made me travel from Ogbomoso to Oyo every week back then. One night while in my arms, she opened up to me and delved into her past relationships, how she became a sex addict, got pregnant for her ex-bf and did an abortion.
What I've learnt is that ladies are calculative. They ain't stupid. If they tell you about their past, it's a test. They do so cos they trust that you'll keep their secret. On the guys part, you must be mature enough to handle a relationship and all the issues and baggages that come with one. If you are not, you have no business being in a relationship.
A friend of mine told me about the sex life of his current relationship. He, the girl and I attend the same church and cos my friend is a "bro" I just assumed they weren't shaggin. My friend expressed his suprise to me bout the different sexx styles this lady has been showing him in d bedroom and asked me where she learnt them from. I was like are you a learner?
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by harveyspec: 10:48am On May 30, 2015
simiolu1:

But the one that suprised me most was a girl who once told me she was a virgin (she told me of her own volition)
Later on when we were about to start dating, she told me she wasn't a virgin but that she's been abstaining from sex. When things got serious, she told me that once I hav sex with her, she won't be able to control her urges. This made me travel from Ogbomoso to Oyo every week back then. One night while in my arms, she opened up to me and delved into her past relationships, how she became a sex addict, got pregnant for her ex-bf and did an abortion.

Spot on!! Notice the stages & timing it took for her to reveal her past, that ought to be the advise here of know when to spill, where to spill & how to spill it!!!

If she had told u all at once at the beginning, you would have fled

One of my best definition of love is "to know is to love"

As I know/discover you daily, my love would grow deeper for u, not until I know you I can't truly say I love you

As a guy, you meet a lady you like, get to know her, start dating, as the relationship progresses it is expected that certain info be revealed

Because I like you & have come to know you & understand you, I can forgive some of the errors of your past, I will be willing to put myself in your shoe & understand why you did that thing

Sometimes we are slammed with info we can't handle but becos we have come to love the person, we may pull back but we go back to that person

Thanks for your submission, those that want to follow the OP's advice should do so but they should be given a Caveat Emptor too

imagine what they are saying that " if it doesn't have any bearing on the future of the current relationship then don't spill"

How do you determine which of your past or how ur past will pop up in your future?

women are good with secrets but a woman that can successfully tow the OP's line is devilish, imagine the guilt she will be carrying knowing fully well that she is deceiving the man

God help us all

6 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by pickabeau1: 10:56am On May 30, 2015
cococandy:

I was gonna ask that too. You took it out of my mouth.

Pls pickabeau if you don't mind, how does telling the man your sins amount to restitution?

In my denomination that I grew up with, once you confess your sins to the priest, you're given a penalty or you chose a penalty that you know would require you making some sort of sacrifice and do it.
Then restitution is complete. It doesn't go beyond you and the priest or you and your God (if you didn't go to the priest for confession) and the matter ends there.

How does telling the other person bring you restitution?

Read my posts to bykatyne
I was referring to stuff done in marriage

Why r u confessing to priest when u have a husband?

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by pickabeau1: 11:20am On May 30, 2015
If your 'mother' in Israel had said something different then you will not be her daughter Na

Brothers beware

Deception lives and breathes in the church
If these are the kind of people preaching ideology in d church you are best looking for a babe in the club

Women in d church are ready to do anything just to keep and stay in their deceptive marriages

I won't be surprised if they are also fetish and consult occult

Beware..

babyosisi:
My conclusion after discussing this topic with a much older woman of God I love and respect[/size]

There was a story that prompted the no 3 point and ultimately this thread and I told that story earlier. A lady with a philandering mean spirited husband that has deserted her for months erred and slept with a family friend of theirs.
In one of their "on again" moments she confessed her misdeed to her husband ( who has his own chain of affairs) and he filed for a divorce and they got divorced despite her pleas and people pleading on her behalf.
I called my mother in The Lord to ask her because I am being careful not to give a wrong counsel
My mother in The Lord is a 70 year old woman of God and this is what she said,I am summarizing a 35 minute conversation

1) yes the bible says confess your sins one to another and be healed,it has it's place
2) it doesn't however mean God regards your confession as incomplete when you don't.If your heart is sincere,he forgives regardless.
3)the bible also talks about applying wisdom in your dealings
4)no scripture stands in isolation so in your confession,you ought to be wise
5)The woman in this case did not apply wisdom,the marriage was already rocky,that is no man to confess anything to
She acted foolishly

Then I asked her point blank .would you have confessed that to your husband if you were her

She said never!!
I love my husband,we have a good relationship but if that were to be me,I will repent before my God and keep my mouth shut

I asked again,what will you advise a young woman in the same situation to do?
She said repent sincerely and keep your mouth shut

That settles it for me

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 30, 2015
harveyspec:

Spot on!! Notice the stages & timing it took for her to reveal her past, that ought to be the advise here of know when to spill, where to spill & how to spill it!!!

As I know/discover you daily, my love would grow deeper for u, not until I know you I can't truly say I love you

As a guy, you meet a lady you like, get to know her, start dating, as the relationship progresses it is expected that certain info be revealed

Because I like you & have come to know you & understand you, I can forgive some of the errors of your past, I will be willing to put myself in your shoe & understand why you did that thing

Sometimes we are slammed with info we can't handle but becos we have come to love the person, we may pull back but we go back to that person

Thanks for your submission, those that want to follow the OP's advice should do so but they should be given a Caveat Emptor too

imagine what they are saying that " if it doesn't have any bearing on the future of the current relationship then don't spill"

How do you determine which of your past or how ur past will pop up in your future?

women are good with secrets but a woman that can successfully tow the OP's line is devilish, imagine the guilt she will be carrying knowing fully well that she is deceiving the man

God help us all

I fully agree with this...
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by simiolu1(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2015
harveyspec:

Thanks...

I didn't want my post to be too lengthy that's y I didn't talk about timing. But more importantly, your partner must rest assured that he or she has ur listening ear. If you're d type that doesn't engage your partner in heart to heart talks with an open mind void of bias and prejudices, don't expect him/her to spill nada!
That's y I tel my niccurs and friends that being able to handle a woman is more than mind-blowing shagging.
Also, a smart partner reveals things little by little until they know that you're capable of handling any baggage they dump on you!
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2015
simiolu1:
As a teenager, I understood that every1 has a past whether good or bad. In fact, I see it a fundamental human right.
I have mine too and in every relationship, I make my partner always understand that their past would not be an issue if it does not interfere with our relationship and future.
With this mindset, my partners have been able to open up to me and I've heard things that would make most ears tingle!
I've once dated a mother of twins (in fact she was my first gf), a girlfriend once admitted to being in a lesbian relationship etc. But the one that suprised me most was a girl who once told me she was a virgin (she told me of her own volition; I never ask if a girl is a virgin or not cos I know that time would tell).
What I've learnt is that ladies are calculative. They ain't stupid. If they tell you about their past, it's a test. They do so cos they trust that you'll keep their secret. On the guys part, you must be mature enough to handle a relationship and all the issues and baggages that come with one. If you are not, you have no business being in a relationship.
A friend of mine told me about the sex life of his current relationship. He, the girl and I attend the same church and cos my friend is a "bro" I just assumed they weren't shaggin. My friend expressed his suprise to me bout the different sexx styles this lady has been showing him in d bedroom and asked me where she learnt them from. I was like are you a learner?

Why do you guys think that because a girl has a vast knowledge of sexual positions and she knows how to deep throat very well then she must be a LovePeddler or have a high body count?

Girls watch Porn (I used to as a matter of fact) and while you guys watch it to jerk off, some watch it to learn and also have fun...
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 30, 2015
Personally, I used to care about. My potential "Bf's" past but recently I stopped caring because to me they are irrelevant and telling me won't change anything and besides the economy is too hard now, I need to make use of my time efficiently...

Back then I used to investigate too seffff and so much more, I realised that I was insecure and maybe Jobless sefff...

Right now I care about the past that affects the present and Getting a good job (abeg Abuja accomodation is not smiling and I need a car sefffff)...

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by simiolu1(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]My conclusion after discussing this topic with a much older woman of God I love and respect[/size]

There was a story that prompted the no 3 point and ultimately this thread and I told that story earlier. A lady with a philandering mean spirited husband that has deserted her for months erred and slept with a family friend of theirs.
In one of their "on again" moments she confessed her misdeed to her husband ( who has his own chain of affairs) and he filed for a divorce and they got divorced despite her pleas and people pleading on her behalf.
I called my mother in The Lord to ask her because I am being careful not to give a wrong counsel
My mother in The Lord is a 70 year old woman of God and this is what she said,I am summarizing a 35 minute conversation

1) yes the bible says confess your sins one to another and be healed,it has it's place
2) it doesn't however mean God regards your confession as incomplete when you don't.If your heart is sincere,he forgives regardless.
3)the bible also talks about applying wisdom in your dealings
4)no scripture stands in isolation so in your confession,you ought to be wise
5)The woman in this case did not apply wisdom,the marriage was already rocky,that is no man to confess anything to
She acted foolishly

Then I asked her point blank .would you have confessed that to your husband if you were her

She said never!!
I love my husband,we have a good relationship but if that were to be me,I will repent before my God and keep my mouth shut

I asked again,what will you advise a young woman in the same situation to do?
She said repent sincerely and keep your mouth shut

That settles it for me
That man is a complete fcuktard while d wife is foolish too. In their years of marriage, the woman should have discovered the straw that could break her husband's back.
I know a couple (in my church of course) whose marriage is between 35-40 years old.
At a time when d husband was running after everything in skirt, d woman (a nurse) found comfort in d arms of a Dr. Long story short, she got pregnant for the same Dr and d husband knew the pregnancy wasn't his cos they had stopped sleeping together.
To further compound issues, d Dr had many wives who had failed to give him a male child and when the woman told him d baby was his and a male, he forbade her from aborting it.
So a married woman eventually got pregnant for another man in her husband's house, gave birth to that child, got accepted back by d husband and d husband raised the same child knowing fully well that the child is not his!
Sounds like a script from Nollywood? I couldn't believe it either when I heard d story from the woman's lips.
My point? Every relationship is different and this is clearly an issue of one size does not fit all. What is applicable to Mr & Mrs A may not be applicable to Mr & Mrs B.
In conclusion, study your spouse and let wisdom guide you in determining how much of your past you're willing to disclose. If you ain't willing to disclose s.hit, pray to whichever God you serve that your past doesn't turn up one day to haunt you!
#NuffSaid

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by simiolu1(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2015
keppyy:

Why do you guys think that because a girl has a vast knowledge of sexual positions and she knows how to deep throat very well then she must be a LovePeddler or have a high body count?

Girls watch Porn (I used to as a matter of fact) and while you guys watch it to jerk off, some watch it to learn and also have fun...
I never said I think like that. I only cited that example to highlight one of the problems women have with showing and revealing who they are to their guy.
You're right that guys miscontrue sexual knowledge to mean a high body count but remember that it is probable that that's what it means.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
simiolu1:

I never said I think like that. I only cited that example to highlight one of the problems women have with showing and revealing who they are to their guy.
You're right that guys miscontrue sexual knowledge to mean a high body count but remember that it is probable that that's what it means.

Yes, it's Probable but how do you discern if it's true or not

I dated a guy once who dumped me because I gave him a BJ as good as a Grade A LovePeddler (His exact words)...He never believed that I learnt it from Porn and several practice with a candle stick and he insisted that I was not a virgin (which I was)...Despite all the explanations from my sister and friends, he dumped my sorry Ass...

So tell me, how do you know what is true and what is not?

As for Body count, I know some girls that their body count is ab out 8 and have a out 10 sexual penetrations, while some have a body count of 2 with over a 100 sexual penetrations...

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
njokusboy:

If you have to do all this,you probably shouldn't Marry
The women already should know that for every single thing she did,the man probably did ten
Every abortion or prostitution history has men in it.
The sexual history and criminal history of men is unequaled
All these stories of rape,gang banging,sexual moles.stations ,pedophilia,incest and armed robbery ,kidnappings,419, drug dealings thuggery and killings both for fun and rituals,and home invasions we read about continually are committed 99.9% by males but when marriage time comes you become saints

Ladies be wise
Old things are passed away

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Jahblessme: 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
I dunno why they are crying about deciet..how is it deciet?
The babe is simply not volunteering unnecessary information.aka being economical with the truth..

The painment on this thread is real.If you like employ FBI,a woman who is coded is coded.Nothing you can do about it except the chick works in a well known brothel.

No to unnecessary mouth flapping cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 30, 2015
Ngokafor:

...Listen up sweetie,those women are simply being realistic..

...A lot of such confessions have back-fired big time in the faces of such confession-mongering females.Our men are simply too immature to handle anything that has to do with a womans sexuality,yet these same he-goats will just not let women be..even if you are married!!..(talking from experience).

...so except you have a disease or have no womb because of too much abortion which you should disclose to you partner..keep your mouth shut and confess to God alone.You are confessing to man,is he God?.How did you offend him when the affairs were before you met him?

...As for those talking about 'digging'..i just laugh in your faces..

...Like the icon Chinua Achebe said,..'since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing,the eneke bird has learnt to fly without perching'...so Goodluck without Jonathan.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
Jahblessme:
I dunno why they are crying about deciet..how is it deciet?
The babe is simply not volunteering unnecessary information.aka being economical with the truth..

The painment on this thread is real
.If you like employ FBI,a woman who is coded is coded.Nothing you can do about it except the chick works in a well known brothel.

No to unnecessary mouth flapping cheesy

Don't u just love this thread?

1 Like

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 30, 2015
keppyy:

Yes, it's Probable but how do you discern if it's true or not

I dated a guy once who dumped me because I gave him a BJ as good as a Grade A LovePeddler (His exact words)...He never believed that I learnt it from Porn and several practice with a candle stick and he insisted that I was not a virgin (which I was)...Despite all the explanations from my sister and friends, he dumped my sorry Ass...

So tell me, how do you know what is true and what is not?

As for Body count, I know some girls that their body count is ab out 8 and have a out 10 sexual penetrations, while some have a body count of 2 with over a 100 sexual penetrations...

CHineke mee
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Jahblessme: 2:28pm On May 30, 2015
@ keppyy
Next time please deliver a few strategic bites here and there to appear like you dunno what to do.

Most of them cannot handle a woman who knows what she's doing.They prefer to be deceived.Very very few are matured enough to appreciate that a girl could be versed in the art of delivering se xual pleasure without being an ashana.. Yet they are on se xuality section sharing info on ashawo joints.
Hope you've learnt your lesson.

@babyosisi
E dey sweet me like sugar

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:

If you have to do all this,you probably shouldn't Marry
The women already should know that for every single thing she did,the man probably did ten
Every abortion or prostitution history has men in it.
The sexual history and criminal history of men is unequaled
All these stories of rape,gang banging,sexual moles.stations ,pedophilia,incest and armed robbery ,kidnappings,419, drug dealings thuggery and killings both for fun and rituals,and home invasions we read about continually are committed 99.9% by males but when marriage time comes you become saints

Ladies be wise

See wahala oh
You must be a very devious woman, you are not in a position to say what I should or shouldn't do when I decide to get married...
You cannot advice women to hide their shady past and tell men not to investigate at the same time..
Since women lack credibility, its now our duty to do a thorough check.
Thanks for opening our eyes...
Like aneke the bird said "since men have learnt to shoot without missing, I have learnt to fly without perching"
Cunny man die, Cunny man bury

4 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 30, 2015
simiolu1:

Every girl who has opened her stupid mouth to blab to a man should read this post well well
Read it about 5 times consecutively
Simiolu1 thank you for this
Ladies,You must not be those girls,it's best you keep yourself but where you don't,apply wisdom
No matter how love is shacking you,you must not never never give out any past information about yourself to a man that is just passing by please stop doing that.it is to your detriment.

For those wondering why your relationships are coming to a sudden halt
Watch yourself
What are you saying and what have you said about yourself?

Absolutely no abortion stories
Never
Stop
No abortion stories should ever emanate out of your mouths

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 30, 2015
Jahblessme:
@ keppyy
Next time please deliver a few strategic bites here and there to appear like you dunno what to do.

Most of them cannot handle a woman who knows what she's doing.They prefer to be deceived.Very very few are matured enough to appreciate that a girl could be versed in the art of delivering se xual pleasure without being an ashana.. Yet they are on se xuality section sharing info on ashawo joints.

@babyosisi

Exactly
She can't ever show she is a pro next time
Wisdom is very very essential in life
Anybody that lacks it should ask

Husbands have been known to accuse wives of cheating because they wanted to do something different
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 30, 2015
Jahblessme:
@ keppyy

@babyosisi

Hmmmmmm...Lesson fully learnt and till this day I have a phobia for that "stuff"...

Personally, I don't even know what men what...

As humans, we all want to know the truth but the question is "can you handle the truth?".....

I'm confused sefff...
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 30, 2015
keppyy:

Hmmmmmm...Lesson fully learnt and till this day I have a phobia for that "stuff"...

Personally, I don't even know what men what...

As humans, we all want to know the truth but the question is "can you handle the truth?".....

I'm confused sefff...

That is where wisdom comes to play
Some truths are better un revealed when they serve no purposes
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Ngokafor(f): 2:47pm On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:

CHineke mee

..My thoughts too embarassed..

..Erhmm @Keppy sorryoo you hear,next time form novice in that area..
..besides becareful about divulging such info on this forum sef,or else it might be used against you to butteress why you are 'loose' the minute you disagree with some she-males here ..execise caution.
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Jahblessme: 2:49pm On May 30, 2015
Ngokafor:

..besides becareful about divulging such info on this forum sef,or else it might be used against you to butteress why you are 'loose' the minute you disagree with some she-males here ..execise caution.

Ngokafor, very right
Kepppyy please go and delete or modify..
Plenty she males will dig up and use it against you.That's their stock in trade oo.

@babyosisi
Please modify where you quoted keppyy in case she's concerned about Nl..who knows?
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2015
Ngokafor:

Some people are comfortable with their sexuality that way and don't care what these nonentities say
They disappear at the press of a button
It is real life I care about
That is what matters

How many times have the same eediots accused me of being an ashawo,do I lose sleep over the words of people I don't know?
Re: Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 30, 2015
Ngokafor:

Thanks for your advice...

I've been here long enough (this is a new moniker seffff) and I know how people dig up the past on nairaland and How supposed "friends" eat you up tomorrow...I know this place well and the "Craziessss" don't move me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.