Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Do People Really Change In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Really Change In Relationships? (473 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Change In Relationships? by lifeandlovezone: 9:33am On May 28, 2015
This is a misconception among young people these days. It is a silly excuse not to pray but rather settle for less. If you know you can put up with the negative side of that person then brace for it. Never expect that you can change someone nt even in Marriage..

To read more kindly visit http://lifeandlovezone..com/2015/05/do-people-change-people-in-relationships.html

This blog is about love and life. Read it and enjoy.
Re: Do People Really Change In Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2015
People dnt change I guess... They neva just exhibited the other side of them
Re: Do People Really Change In Relationships? by lifeandlovezone: 9:45am On May 28, 2015
I think they actually just pretend.

To read more kindly visit http://lifeandlovezone..com/2015/05/do-people-change-people-in-relationships.html
Cutehector:
People dnt change I guess... They neva just exhibited the other side of them

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Feel Bad? / Too Many Anti Women Threads, Tone It Down / 50 ‘I Dos’ You Should Be Able To Commit To Before You Get Married..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.