Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (75276 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 9:53am On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

For

Calamine Lotion!! undecided
Face your post
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by dhesire(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2015
You mean Buhari has an 'only son'?
That's interesting to know.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Neduzze5(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2015
ibnmaja:

Face your post

Why? undecided
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by 1stola: 9:55am On May 28, 2015
GOD!!! I WILL LOVE TO MARRY THIS ZARA O. I SWEAR IF YOU GIVE THAT GIRL cry
WAHALA I NO GO LOOK ANY GIRL FACE AGAIN cry
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by sambona(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
Go and hug transformer
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by kazey123(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
I just love dis man called Buhari. My president gangan.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by latola05(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

grin grin grin grin grin grin Olote ni e.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by deebrain(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
Whenever there is delay, it indicates that the thing expected is going to be a stunner when it comes.

I mean this man tried to the point of looking stupid.

Now look at him-his coming looks as though we have not had presidential inaugurations in the past.

Check out the hype! Thanks to the past administration-they successfully turned him to a messiah of some sort.

God bless you sir and give you wisdom to rule this country. You are an inspiration.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Empredboy(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2015
joromi:
Please, who has Buhari's son's number? embarassed
oya take his no 08024044408
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by PassingShot(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

Sorry bro!

But you must change for your life to be meaningful. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by richidinho(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
The son is fine oh

Yes, the son is beautiful grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 9:56am On May 28, 2015
Abokii main main grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by creflo22: 9:56am On May 28, 2015
joromi:
Please, who has Buhari's son's number? embarassed
sorry he is not gay like you
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by omenka(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
The son is fine oh
Una don start ba?? cheesy. I'm reserving him for my sister oo. Steer clear hon.

And you beautiful too. smiley
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ZAMZINE(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

Don't be surprised soon when people see you and your family and speak of noting but HATE ..... your only reaping what you SOWED ..... HATE IS ANOTHER FORM OF EBOLA...... ONLY LOVE CAN CARE IT.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by TeamSimple(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
Eyah,take this always sanitary pad to soak your tears.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by IceDude(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
Chai! See fine babe grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by homesteady(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
Sai 1st family! they all look so porshe! In GEJ's family, it's only their daughter that looks porshe small!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by digitsolution: 9:57am On May 28, 2015
It feels Damn good for your dad to be the number one citizen of the land.....Nigeria will be great again.

Do contact for your branding and your customization.

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by galadima77(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Ohhhhh!!! Zarha!!! The Princess TANoids hate to love. cheesy

At last we have a First Family we can be proud of. smiley

Their beauty shall rub off on the image of this great country. So graceful. So elegant. They exude real class.

God bless them and bless Nigeria. smiley

God bless you too

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by xcesswag(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2015
If Zahra say make i jump.....am gon ask aw high......*wickedgrin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by damsy01(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2015
Nyc
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by richidinho(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2015
ZAMZINE:

Don't be surprised soon when people see you and your family and speak of noting but HATE ..... your only reaping what you so..... HATE IS ANOTHER FOR OF EBOLA...... ONLY LOVE CAN CARE IT.

Come niggie

Is that English u wrote there?
Or u decided to write England direct

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by musicwriter(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2015
bruno419:
not a fan though. ...

but he z as simple as #merlin

Just as simple as GEJ's body language was shortly before taking the oath of office. Nigerian politicians have PhD degree in deceiving people!.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by PassingShot(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
The son is fine oh
What do you expect from a sperm of Buhari fertilizing the eggs of Aisha?

Such combination will only produce beauties!

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:00am On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

Why? undecided
keep following me all around. You can be my P.A on nairaland
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Jarus(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2015
Man on a mission!
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by moscobabs(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress
Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
That's why u will never change
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ekiloui(f): 10:02am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

You are right! But your post screams disunity. You as a citizen should try and embrace unity before trying to protect one that doesn't exist for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.