Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (75295 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by lexy2014: 12:42pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress
Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
Since buhari is going 2b in d news 4 at least d next 4years, what are u going 2do about your happiness?
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by daresimon(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
Haters go jus die.

Meanwhile ots tomorrow

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by shomutuski(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2015
This zarah bae nah buhari pikin tru tru oh.. Nha buhari nose and mouth she get patapata
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Ijaya123: 12:55pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

It's your headache. Deal with it.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 28, 2015
stinggy:
Just check out the image-making daughter and son flanking GMB cool

Good-looking family. It's in the gene smiley

Noticed a fool commented right after me, I just hope I don't get infected. May the Gods shield me!! >:(
Stinggo ooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by nd07(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

u really have ideas traceable 2 women dt know only riding on men's dick as ur name goes. u didn't ask him tackle blood shedding boko yaram. ur problem is d non violent biafra agitators. clapping 4 u & ur fellow dick riders dt r busy hitting "like" 2 ur clueless comment

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Ojumiii(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2015
The greatest man of our time
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 28, 2015
yettybaby112:

I love him and he loves me too

I go pour uu water iif uu no wake up from ur dreams. Lol
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by philosopherking(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
The son is fine oh

No market for u....nor just tink am!
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by crackhouse(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
buhari's son is looking like a crook and a sadist.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by stinggy(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2015
chimkaire:
Stinggo ooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Wat i do na? sad

crackhouse:
buhari's son is looking like a crook and a sadist.
Stop hating fella, your sperm can never ever produce such a gorgeous being undecided
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

Wat i do na? sad

Stop hating fella, your sperm can never ever produce such a gorgeous being undecided
Oti ooooo, you did nothing tongue grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by stinggy(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
chimkaire:
Oti ooooo, you did nothing tongue grin

wink
How's the day rolling?
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

wink
How's the day rolling?
#hectic embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yours'? wink
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by magabounce(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

Is my head playing games wif me
Or is that what i think it is??
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by stinggy(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2015
chimkaire:
#hectic embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yours'? wink

Good, I noticed that y the gods bless him for loading you cool cheesy
Going well, not much to do tongue
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

Good, I noticed that y the gods bless him for loading you cool cheesy
Going well, not much to do tongue
I don't quite get that, you know say, e mi o gbo nglisi grin grin grin sad

Cool cool
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by stinggy(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
chimkaire:
I don't quite get that, you know say, e mi o gbo nglisi grin grin grin sad

Cool cool

Keypad lag.
Thanking him for keeping you busy ni smiley
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Pamelayoung: 3:06pm On May 28, 2015
dridowu:
Congrat to them all
Congrats to all Nigerians at large
God Bless Nigeria

Tnx.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

Keypad lag.
Thanking him for keeping you busy ni smiley
...okay, thanks for your kind words smiley
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by charmingeyes(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

Dear dicksucker grin grin grin ;Ddicksucker grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:

Lols grin
vimi:

Lols
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2015
vimi:

vimi:

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by segedoo(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

hi, don't let ur opinions radiate hate or open up tribal old wound. Let's be more tolerant.

BTW, don't u find BI too quiet? I go there a lot mostly Ondo Rd axis, Airtel n Ocean parade
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by sadiq4u6173: 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari I just hate "change" I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
we have seen and felt the worse with jona
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Helkayklassic(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you too like the babe?

I like her o..I even saw her in my dream last night grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by BlackOnassis(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
See how life is? I can remember not long ago when TANoids were calling the man a perpetual presidential candidate. This sh1t hit dem like a tsunami grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by BlackOnassis(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
magabounce:

Is my head playing games wif me
Or is that what i think it is??

no. ur head aint playing games wit u. the guy is just hopelessly gay thru and thru grin.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by magabounce(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
BlackOnassis:

no. ur head aint playing games wit u. the guy is just hopelessly gay thru and thru grin.
Hahhahahahahha lmfao grin grin grin grin grin u funi sha ooo
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Rachaelfrancis(f): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
gaskiya,he has a cute son...tall,slim and handsome...I'm sure he is nice too.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Iyoma2(f): 7:38pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmm this una buhari shaaa. I ope them package am well for London? CHANGE come quick ooh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.