Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (75283 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On May 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...for you to hate a man (Buhari) implies you have a prejudice towards him.There is nothing he will do that will satisfy u.anyway you will hate him tire till the next 4 years or probably 8 years as the case may be.quit hating.
leavee the hediot alone,let him keep hating,it won't stop baba from ruling him and his entire houseold for the next four years or more
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Btruth: 10:17am On May 28, 2015
That is the man. Though feeble, but very intelligent. God speed sir.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by omenka(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:

Taaaaa! He's mine.
Thanks
I could recommend a friend for you. Dark skinned, good looking, no six packs but not pot bellied, works with FIRS, dude's not a "born again" but respectable, great sense of humour, orphaned, and quite intelligent. smiley. He's in search of a good woman to "hold him down" and raise a family with. wink
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Teespice(f): 10:18am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari I just hate "change" I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
awwww.
come let me give you honey. should I order a tanker for you?
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Maghan37: 10:18am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
I no dhe happy if I see any news on Buhari cum apc

NB: "change" doesn't mean progress
Let's hope for d best cum expecting d worst
D guy commented b4 U is right with how bad things are in our country u are saying we don't need change? U are definitely a slowpoke.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by philips70(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

Take this manual and study. Some of your colleagues are already on it, you have less than 24hrs.

Nigeria as a country cannot even afford to see your types alive after tomorrow.

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Pain(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2015
Aso Rock is about to be occupied by real human beings after a long spell of alien/ghoul invasion

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2015
dainformant:
As the nation awaits the presidential inauguration at the Eagles Square, Abuja, on Saturday (May 29), the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has already landed in town (Abuja) for the national event which will be graced by 50 world leaders. Buhari who arrived Abuja early this morning from the UK, was in company of his pretty daughter, Zahra and his only son, Yusuf, as they headed to the Defense House ahead of tomorrow's event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/see-photos-of-buhari-and-his-children.html

Chai, see 5n president. Even at old age, he is still handsome. Omo c 5n children, “like parents like children"
My pple God try 4 us no b small.
God bless GMB

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On May 28, 2015
Helkayklassic:
See as Baba dey fresh...Zahra darling i sight you..

Baba is here, the change is here
no go near dat babe Zahra,na my own o,na because of her I vote for Buhari o,insha allah our wedding I.v will soon be out,state wedding,one in town,we gonna lockdown the whole of africa on dat day. Don't worry I will invite you and eleko1 grin

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by enthusiastica: 10:22am On May 28, 2015
Zahra n her father wear same glasses na hin dey fast 4wod 2 catch up wit d times abi na she want rewind bakwods. any which way sha may God helpam work hard, unite ds country, n bring devt fast.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by IYANGBALI: 10:23am On May 28, 2015
Pain:
Aso Rock is about to be occupied by real human beings after a long spell of alien/ghoul invasion
after six yrs of invasion by shepopo and ape

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Moana(f): 10:23am On May 28, 2015
That Yusuf boy is fine die grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MizTyna(f): 10:23am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
I could recommend a friend for you. Dark skinned, good looking, no six packs but not pot bellied, works with FIRS, dude's not a "born again" but respectable, great sense of humour, orphaned, and quite intelligent. smiley. He's in search of a good woman to "hold him down" and raise a family with. wink

You lost me at hold him down. Hold him down? #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nature8(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, HE WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

What has Radio Biafra and Kanu got to do with this? They said that they want to leave Nigeria, why not allow them to leave and be happy for once since they're not happy with Nigeria? I don't see any reason why they shouldn't allow them to leave..

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by galadee(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2015
See your Seat Baba

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:26am On May 28, 2015
Hm mouth for the second pics be lyk tortoise yansh
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2015
Nature8:

What has Radio Biafra and Kanu got to do with this? They said that they want to leave Nigeria, why not allow them to leave and be happy for once since they're not happy with Nigeria? I don't see any reason why they shouldn't allow them to leave..

They will never be allowed to leave. united we stand, divided we fall. Any one that tries nonsense will recieve hot bullets from nigerian army. Biafra my foot undecided
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by omenka(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:

You lost me at hold him down. Hold him down? #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
Oh, that was meant to show he aint after a fling hon. Or you don't roll like that?? I thought every lady needs such a "responsible" relationship. smiley
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Maghan37: 10:29am On May 28, 2015
At last we have a presidential family we can be proud of.Gone are those days of grammar like ' Nigerians are pple of different nationalities.' grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by fucktoto: 10:29am On May 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

[s]Is good to marry beautiful wife or else you face the consequence like the pics of money miss road and family below.[/s]
stop hating unnecessarily, it kills the heart. GEJ and family look beautiful

wink

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by binzubair(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

oyibo ppl say "talk na free" evry one is entitled to choose or like whom ever u wish to... but one thing is inevitable now which is, baba is there and he
remain there weda u are fans or not......
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by scachy(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

Bleep you and your fellow mad men
The most successful men in d world are those that persevered doing what many considers stupid n impossible. until they achieved so much out of nothing, just wait n see how it ll happen someday. I just hope that ur likes have enough shock absorber to assimilate the shock when it happens
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Bigfishlee45(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2015
The change we have been clamouring for, has finally come. I so love this team of change
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MizTyna(f): 10:31am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Oh, that was meant to show he aint after a fling hon. Or you don't roll like that?? I thought every lady needs such a "responsible" relationship. smiley

Well,for me it's a want,not a need. Well,i think i'm interested. PM me?
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2015
That girl is fine like me.

Zahra is a natural celeb
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by folu4real(f): 10:32am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"

If u hate buhari and u hate change then go and kill urself, u this Enemy of progress. Dont know why some people like stagnancy. God bless Nigeria and give Buhari the strength and power to make Nigeria a better place of living and free from corruption, favourism, bad leaders etc
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by AmicableEd: 10:33am On May 28, 2015
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by KingTom(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2015
Moana:
That Yusuf boy is fine die grin
Ehn? angry
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2015
See how professional they look. These people are the family for dis country joor

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 10:35am On May 28, 2015
With his innocent look,one will hardly know that he is a bokoharam.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Moana(f): 10:36am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
Ehn? angry
but KingTom is the finest grin
In fact i looked at him again and i think that Yusuf boy has gay tendencies sef angry grin
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Goddyj(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2015
Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.