Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry (9264 Views)

Brand New Armoured Bullet Proof Toyota Landcruiser / Armoured Bullet Proof Range Rover Sport / Armoured (Bullet Proof) 2010 Toyota LandCruiser VXR (Pre Order) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2010
bump
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by saluremi: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ahahahahah, Eyin Omo 9ija, we dont decept from our ignorance, make una take am easy ooo, if u putn up a product dat suit to ur taste and if it doesnt suit to peoples taste then why dont they back off, i think the problem we facing here is lack of money, if u av d money you wouldnt be discriminating and argueing on a silly matter which has no jacket,
anyway,
The car is only good for the politician who are expecting their death soon on d coming 2011 election. , they do need to see this and i believe the price is good for the car, unlike those who impose too much on it,

Secondly, u can promote ur advertisement on Hitv, or Stv, so dat the business man who risk their lifes ups and down and see what u got as well as the politicians, i believe with this the sales will boast up and mind u no forget my sharesssssssssssssssssss,
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by Jafour: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2010
gabng:

@ calabaman
Well thanks for the good wishes. You can also be part of our success story. All you need to do is to refer a customer to us and if he makes a confirmed order you get up to 2 Million Naira as sales commission.

I have a high networth individual who is interested in any bullet proof SUV not necessarily the late models. He has given me the order and I have estimated my profit which is a bit higher than your N2 M sales commission - why not let us have a deal, you do all the trouble, I make the referral, you signed an agreement with my lawyer in Lagos and if the sale is closed, you pay the commission. Please email bellin_int@yahoo.ca or call Canada 6479893275

gabng:

@ kabukabu
I am allowing my better and matured judgement to take over me so that i dont bring down the wrath of what uou fully deserve.

Now lets talk facts;

A Chevrolet suburban cost overa $100,000 from TAC (Texas Armouring Corporation is based in Texas your location of argument)
Note that TAC is not even in the league of the worlds top 5 armored vehicle manufacturers

Add shipping and clearing, Now the clearing part is the part i am so sure you never ever have any idea about. Armoured vehicles are charged (import duty & other charges wise) differently from normal vehicles (ask any clearing agent in the house worth his onions )and you will be paying almost 40% - 50% of the value of the vehicle as import duty.

Now tell me how u will get the vehicles you have mentioned for =N= 19,000,000.

To advertise your ignorance and stupidity more you made mention of being able to get a B9 level armoured vehicle. For your information the highest armouring level in the industry is the CERN B7.

My brother dont just open your mouth on issues that you do not have the faintest idea about. The cost of the vehicle alone does not translate to the final pricing when it lands here in Nigeria, That is even if you are able to go through the stringent approval process from the Office of The National Security Adviser for the EUC (End User Certificate) for the vehicle.

Thus "TRY FRONT" if all you have to do is make unresearched criticisms. On a final note i do not abuse my potential consumers. I ONLY RESPOND TO THEM THE WAY THEY WISH TO BE RESPONDED TO.

@gabng
A statement of advise, you need not respond to every reply on your thread that is not constructive. You should have chosen the path of honour by ignoring anyone who wants to derail your thread rather than your "fire for fire abusive" approach.  Anyway, the facts you mentioned above cannot be faulted. I did contact Texas Armouring Corporation and others, I bet there is no bullet proof car that cost less than $100,000.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2010
units still available.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2010
Stock still available. New ones just joined. we expect your inquiries and calls.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by Natra: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2010
Gabng please fill me in this. I stay in the nider delta and will want to help you work around this area arnd here.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2010
Natra:

Gabng please fill me in this. I stay in the nider delta and will want to help you work around this area arnd here.

Send me an email at gabriel.morka@armouredplus.com lets discuss.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 2:07am On Apr 27, 2010
bump
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by Arizona1: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2010
@ gbang

Bros this your website dey some how. How come there's no info on it?
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by gabng(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
Still Available.
Re: Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry by aboabdallah: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
NICE WORK BRO !

GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE WORKING WITH DUBAI

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tokunbo 2006 Lexus GS300. Price: N3.3m, Location: Ikotun / Golf 4 / 2010 ES350 FULL OPTION 5.2M LAST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.