Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan (26520 Views)

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by billyG(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
candidbabe:
Gej my hero, I salute you for your courage, this is what buhari could not do in 2011,thus killing innocent. citizens and corpers God will definately reward you and punish buhari b/c there is no peace for the wicked .
Get it buhari did not kill anybody,rather it is gej that allow 15000 pple to die with protecting them ind NE.he dance away while pple that look unto him as their protector where mow 2 death by BH.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
12345DKO:

Thank God you are not God, and for your information, God in His infinite mercy aint gonna punish Buhari but He's gonna bless and support him to the fullest.

Yeah.....tell that to the families 800+ innocent Nigerians slaughtered in GMB's name.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by PRYCE(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Firstly, we appreciate that you conceded defeat early but please do not make it look like it's a huge favour you've done us.

Secondly, we also have no regrets voting you out and may we never regret it.

Thirdly, you failed to consider Nigerians first in many of your decisions and you relied too much on the sycophants around you. You therefore betrayed our trust in you having promised us "fresh air".

Fourthly, you failed to accept responsibilities when things went wrong; instead of accepting responsibilities and take decisive actions, you looked on as if all was well. Why Abba Moro, Diezani and even NOI are still ending their tenure with you remains a misery because they should have been fired long ago.

Lastly, the difference between APC and PDP will be seen in leadership. Buhari will accept responsibility for mistakes and take actions to correct them. And that's where you failed woefully.
Now, go in peace to Otuoke.
Will? Like seriously? Biggest buhari A.SS Licker on NL. Second price, Efilefun, Third; Omenka and Fourth; Midolian.... The fifth price goes to the rest! Hiaaaaan!

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by myklangelo(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2015
Many of us are not happy u lost... I hope 2mao ppl that voted in the Buhaari govt won't regeret it.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by 12345DKO(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
Lilprincey:
Goodluck jonathan has the fear of God in him dats why i like him..
Even the devil has the fear of God in him but he still goes about doing evil just as outgone President Jonathan's administration did mostly evil yet claims he fears God.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by poiu77: 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
If you go and marry An Igbo person, does that mean an independent country will want to join another, Noway. Your personal decision is just your personal decision.

They are just trying to trick you to pay taxes to them.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by abokikhalifa: 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
Baba ode
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by 12345DKO(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Yeah.....tell that to the families 800+ innocent Nigerians slaughtered in GMB's name.
Then your Jonathan also should be punished by God for the (1)thousands of lives lost under his watch, (2) hundreds of girls and women abducted under his watch and (3) millions that has been displaced.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
lastpage:

The Jonathan is still living in DENIAL!
Can you imagine saying that "The incoming Govt should "toe the same line" as he has done?

He want to use his own mouth to portray himself as some righteous do-gooder when it is apparent to all and sundry that:
*he completely ruined our economy,
*bestowed a mountain of debt on a country with a healthy $60Billion is foreign reserve when he took over power,
*reduced us from a country with a meager 8,000MW of electricity when he took over, to under 2,000MW as of today,
*encourage stealing and looting like it will run out of fashion,
*displayed a very "astoundingly low moral barometer, by OPENLY sharing Dollars to militants and Obas, during the last election (he could at least not rubbish the office of the President by using proxies to do so, like the other political parties were doing!),
*displayed a very disturbingly deficient "knowledge and grasp" of even the most mundane things expected of anyone with a lil'bit of education (of course, America will know)
*Squandered such a mountain of "goodwill" he enjoyed from Nigerians from all parts of the country who risked life and limb to ensure he was sworn-in as De-facto President, in 2009 after Yar Ardua died in-situ
*showed a very alarming "Spirit of Vengeance" by sacking and appointing willy-nilly, anyone in sight, after loosing the election and few days ot end of his Govt and by reversing decisions he took for location of certain projects, before the election
*Super-intended over the worst ASUU and medical Union Strikes
*On record as the weakest President who could not exercise control over his bedroom appendage who eventaully was a major factor his his election failure
*ran a government that could be best described as a SHAM and SCAM!

Look, this man should just sink quietly into oblivion and not let Nigerians be reminded of his perfidy otherwise, the likes of raymond Dokpesi would not be able to save him, when the time comes.

As for Dokpesi himself, we all know he was a failed TV stationer owner until Jonathan decided to bail him out if he agrees to the the "hatchet man" in his re-election bid. Let him just watch how things will unfold in this new dispensation where it is "Not Business as Usual". wink undecided

Lastpage!

*care to explain how GEJ " ruined" our economy.
*8000MW?!! Prior to GEJ, MAXIMUM GENERATED POWER was less than 1500MW. Under GEJ, it peaked at almost 5,000MW before the issue of gas line sabotage occurred. So tell me, where did you get your "8000MW" value from?

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by poiu77: 4:33pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Osibanjo is just a person, who can take the same jobs as vice president of Cameroon or Ghana or mali, if Cameroon or mali or Ghana offer Osibanjo the job. it is just a job. It does not mean, that the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is part of Cameroon.

You have wasted 50 years. It is time to do the right thing. The federal republic of Nigeria can break diplomatic tie with Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
12345DKO:

Then your Jonathan also should be punished by God for the (1)thousands of lives lost under his watch, (2) hundreds of girls and women abducted under his watch and (3) millions that has been displaced.

Is that so? One question: where these murders and displacements by Boko Haram done in GEJ's name? No? 'didn't think so. 'guess your prayer is totally void.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by lastpage: 4:40pm On May 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

*care to explain how GEJ " ruined" our economy.
*8000MW?!! Prior to GEJ, MAXIMUM GENERATED POWER was less than 1500MW. Under GEJ, it peaked at almost 5,000MW before the issue of gas line sabotage occurred. So tell me, where did you get your "8000MW" value from?

I have done this explanation over hundred times in the last few months!
If you dont know up till now, it means you have not been reading!
Even Niaraland is replete with all these information yet you want me to waste my valuable time "explaining" it al lover again?
I will love to but time is valuable .... and in short supply at the moment.

Just do a search on Google about Nigeria's economic indices as at 2009..... then do for 2015.
Even a comparative analysis of the value of the Dollar viz-a-viz the major currencies should give you a clue about the state of the economy.

As for gas line sabotage, l guess it is the same Militants like Asari and Tompolo that Jonathan elevated to "State Security Apparatus" that sabotaged it or is it the farmer from Ogun or the Cattle rearer from Duara that also did that?

Okay, l concur that GEJ was not the President since 2009, it was the trio of Deziani, NOI and Mama Piss
! grin grin grin

Abeg, l nor fit shout o!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ooshinibos: 4:40pm On May 28, 2015
useless talk ...how this get to front page ??
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
poiu77:
[size=18pt]Babaginda was the one who went to put the flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. In aso rock. Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria. You have to show your children the correct flag of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

You as someone from the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria should never pay your taxes to the federal republic of Nigeria. Never do that. It is illegal.

Mohammed Buhari is not the head of state or president of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, Mohammed Buhari is just the president and head of state of federal republic of Nigeria. which is just 26 states

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria has its own Emperor and Head of state different from the federal republic of Nigeria.

that why they show you the film all over the cinema.

Northern Youth blowing up people and bombing is not necessary over satellite pictures.. because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria will never be part of the federal republic of Nigeria. All those people who have been dreaming and planning for many years are just been stupiid. It is not possible.

People are just illiterate in Africa. The federal republic of Nigeria can break diplomatic tie with Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. So people have to be for real. And understand the law.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2428890_2403444eejpeg0351b77c3a5c60b59e38830abbb11a99_jpege23cf7d0f63dfd8e6f7d1f667e81140e
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WNW_iSMZFoA/UX0k2PS7YnI/AAAAAAAACWw/2yB7XoUgXO4/s1600/1.png[/img]

Yaba Left, do you read me? over.
Yaba Left, do you read me? Over.

Be advised, musiwa's on the prowl. I think he has missed his dose of meds. Ensure these are brought. Over and out.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by hallysonia(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2015
cluesless president. who cares

well, happy welcoming back to otuoke and wil
be glad to welcome dat uncouth, shepopotamous woman back to okirika
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by midolian(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
PRYCE:
Will? Like seriously? Biggest buhari A.SS Licker on NL. Second price, Efilefun, Third; Omenka and Fourth; Midolian.... The fifth price goes to the rest! Hiaaaaan!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by 12345DKO(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Is that so? One question: where these murders and displacements by Boko Haram done in GEJ's name? No? 'didn't think so. 'guess your prayer is totally void.
But all these were done while he was in power but he did nothing to stop them until six weeks to election.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Flashh: 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
CR77:
tongue I care tongue
You care?

I did thought you have accept "Change"...

By the way... Why don't you reply your mention? I don't understand you.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by daroz(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Firstly, we appreciate that you conceded defeat early but please do not make it look like it's a huge favour you've done us.

Thirdly, you failed to consider Nigerians first in many of your decisions and you relied too much on the sycophants around you. You therefore betrayed our trust in you having promised us "fresh air".

Fourthly, you failed to accept responsibilities when things went wrong; instead of accepting responsibilities and take decisive actions, you looked on as if all was well. Why Abba Moro, Diezani and even NOI are still ending their tenure with you remains a misery because they should have been fired long ago.

Lastly, the difference between APC and PDP will be seen in leadership. Buhari will accept responsibility for mistakes and take actions to correct them. And that's where you failed woefully.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol.

After spending fortunes and kneeling like a cripple all over the place he was still booted out like a leper.

Retardeeen forward March to Otuoke

Hahahahahahaha Your Comments ohh
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by lastpage: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Even as we speak now, the clueless slowpoke is still sponsoring such useless group to ask the Court not to swear-in Buhari on friday!

The said group, Advocacy for Societal Rights Advancement and Development Initiative, lead by one faceless Phillip Ekpo is not different from the myriads of those he sponsored, including Raymond Dokpesi's AIT, to say Buhari did not have a certificate until the Army later (the next day after he won the election) come out on NTA to say they had the Certs all the while!

Jonathan will keep mute like he never knew or heard about it!
Silence when you are suppose to speak against some Evil, means you agree to it. undecided

"When you see a Bat dancing on the Bush-part, be sure there is someone in the Bushes beating the drum it is dancing to".

You can read more of it on "Shahara Repotas"
[url]http://saharareportersdotcom/2015/05/27/group-wants-court-stop-buhari%E2%80%99s-inauguration[/url]
Put a single ".", .... where you have the dot

Jona is not fooling anyone except the fools who want to be fooled. wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by poiu88: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]When you see Barrack Obama on television in Lagos.. shout please pay your taxes, do you jump and send the money to the USA. No. They were just scamming you for many years.

Because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria is a different country from the federal republic of Nigeria. You can never pay taxes to the federal republic of Nigeria.

[/size]

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by jjaku2012: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

buhari will fail and will be disgraced more. I just pity his old age when the time comes.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
jumper524:
Jonathan ur are a motherfucker and u can back flip

to call u fool just dey hungry me..#fool
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
tribal stooge for predident . grin
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by boytie: 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder the kind of universities we have in Nigeria. The kind of graduates our universities produce. This guy must be a graduate I guess just like many other Nigerians who comment out of sentiments without recourse to facts. My problem with you and many of you guys accusing Jonathans men is when you accuse Ngoozi Okonjo Iweala. Has this lady ever been even alleged to be involved in any financial misconduct. As for Abba Morro and Diezani, I cant stick my neck, but NOI is a hardworking and resourceful personality that any administration will be privileged to have onboard. Can you just feed us with the ills/wrong doings you have against her rather than just ranting sentimentally.
PassingShot:

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Chitumu: 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
Lilprincey:
Goodluck jonathan has the fear of God in him dats why i like him..
"i dont give a damn"
"stealing is not corruption" u call him God fearing? Abeg na pretender. Zoologist are sadist.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by buchichukwu69: 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan cannot talk without mentioning christia, muslim etc. All about divisions.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by saltoftheearth: 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS AS MOHAMMED BUHARI IS SWORN IN. Thank you God for this day. Thank you God for the end of the Jonathan regime. Thank you God for winning this battle for Nigerians. Thank you God for Buhari will lead by your grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
boytie:
Sometimes, I wonder the kind of universities we have in Nigeria. The kind of graduates our universities produce. This guy must be a graduate I guess just like many other Nigerians who comment out of sentiments without recourse to facts. My problem with you and many of you guys accusing Jonathans men is when you accuse Ngoozi Okonjo Iweala. Has this lady ever been even alleged to be involved in any financial misconduct. As for Abba Morro and Diezani, I cant stick my neck, but NOI is a hardworking and resourceful personality that any administration will be privileged to have onboard. Can you just feed us with the ills/wrong doings you have against her rather than just ranting sentimentally.
Do you understand the responsibilities that come with being a Finance Minister and Coordinating Minister for the Economy? Guy, if you don't know let me summarize it for you:

Whoever holds the two positions above is to be blame if the economy crashes. He or she will be praised if the economy grows too. Nigeria, according to NOI had to take loan to pay FG employees in April despite unprecedented earnings during GEJ's tenure!

Without needing to go into specifics, NOI is a comprehensive failure.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Apex32: 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
A failure will never feel ashamed of himself because he knws that he has ruined everything. God pass u o nd Nigeria will rise again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.