Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan (26517 Views)

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by bmos(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol.

After spending fortunes and kneeling like a cripple all over the place he was still booted out like a leper.

Retardeeen forward March to Otuoke

He has no regret losing the election but he has regret leaving the luxury of Aso Rock.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by bmos(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:
And you were sacking people for no good reason

The man ran amok towards tge end of his admin. Better he hands over before he finally give way
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by simplisity(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Firstly, we appreciate that you conceded defeat early but please do not make it look like it's a huge favour you've done us.

Secondly, we also have no regrets voting you out and may we never regret it.

Thirdly, you failed to consider Nigerians first in many of your decisions and you relied too much on the sycophants around you. You therefore betrayed our trust in you having promised us "fresh air".

Fourthly, you failed to accept responsibilities when things went wrong; instead of accepting responsibilities and take decisive actions, you looked on as if all was well. Why Abba Moro, Diezani and even NOI are still ending their tenure with you remains a misery because they should have been fired long ago.

Lastly, the difference between APC and PDP will be seen in leadership. Buhari will accept responsibility for mistakes and take actions to correct them. And that's where you failed woefully.
Now, go in peace to Otuoke.
Jonathan has done well by conceding defeat. Do u know the force behind power and that nothin intoxicate like power? Even cocain is like a panadol. Do u know what it mean for a President, not jst a President d chief of armed forces of d federation with all d power power, pride, honour, excellecncy that r attached to d seat, for him to humble himself and accept defeat even when he is very sure that d election was rigged. If not this wise gesture Jonathan had portrayed, a lot of Nigerians ought to have lost their life includin me and u. It sems u did not saw that, but God have used Jonathan to bring peace. If u can remember, America predicted that, there will be a political problm that will bring division in Nigeria this year, but as d sayin goes, when man proposes, God disposes. No man can say yes when God says no. So, stop this ur anti-Jonathan campain at least for u to be able to see d truth and benefit in this wise decision he toke that brought peace to Nigeria. Remember, Jonathan is not better or worst than Buhari.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by light004: 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Firstly, we appreciate that you conceded defeat early but please do not make it look like it's a huge favour you've done us.

Secondly, we also have no regrets voting you out and may we never regret it.

Thirdly, you failed to consider Nigerians first in many of your decisions and you relied too much on the sycophants around you. You therefore betrayed our trust in you having promised us "fresh air".

Fourthly, you failed to accept responsibilities when things went wrong; instead of accepting responsibilities and take decisive actions, you looked on as if all was well. Why Abba Moro, Diezani and even NOI are still ending their tenure with you remains a misery because they should have been fired long ago.

Lastly, the difference between APC and PDP will be seen in leadership. Buhari will accept responsibility for mistakes and take actions to correct them. And that's where you failed woefully.
Now, go in peace to Otuoke.

Those who harbour hate find it hard to see anything good in others. What has this man done that it's hard to forgive and see the human in him.

Really disappointed at your post. If we don't learn to let go then we are doom forever. Jonathan deserve to be commended for conceding defeat for others to follow. Elections should not be do or die even the winner of the election has commended him on several occasions. The world applaud him, why then are you crying more than the bereaved. Let go of hate, the world is a wonderful place
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
12345DKO:

But all these were done while he was in power but he did nothing to stop them until six weeks to election.

He did nothing to stop them?! Bros, we are talking about an INSURGENCY, not police can dernier oh. If you think it's that easy and can be countered overnight, then ask the Americans, British, Russians, Pakistanis, Indians, Isrealis, Sri Lankans, Ugandans, and Kenyans about their respective experiences and timeframe within which the succeeded. Yet we expected miracles from GEJ? Oh well...
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by 12345DKO(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

He did nothing to stop them?! Bros, we are talking about an INSURGENCY, not police can dernier oh. If you think it's that easy and can be countered overnight, then ask the Americans, British, Russians, Pakistanis, Indians, Isrealis, Sri Lankans, Ugandans, and Kenyans about their respective experiences and timeframe within which the succeeded. Yet we expected miracles from GEJ? Oh well...
BUT WHAT HIS ADMINISTRATION DID SIX WEEKS TO ELECTION WAS WHAT WE WANTED. IF HE HAD DONE THAT FROM THE START, BOKO HARAM WOULDN'T HAVE GAINED GROUND AT ALL NOT TO TALK OF TAKING OVER CITIES.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
Full stop........

My president 4 peace***
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Do you understand the responsibilities that come with being a Finance Minister and Coordinating Minister for the Economy? Guy, if you don't know let me summarize it for you:

Whoever holds the two positions above is to be blame if the economy crashes. He or she will be praised if the economy grows too. Nigeria, according to NOI had to take loan to pay FG employees in April despite unprecedented earnings during GEJ's tenure!

Without needing to go into specifics, NOI is a comprehensive failure.

despite world crude oil price falls and economic downturn, nigeria maintained economic growth of 5% since 4 years, thus becoming africa's biggest economy. NOI is success personified. The world knows that. So you and your NL 'likers' should shut up.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
SonOfEl:

despite world crude oil price falls and economic downturn, nigeria maintained economic growth of 5% since 4 years, thus becoming africa's biggest economy. NOI is success personified. The world knows that. So you and your NL 'likers' should shut up.
You're a stark illiterate. Stop quoting me!
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
light004:

Those who harbour hate find it hard to see anything good in others. What has this man done that it's hard to forgive and see the human in him.

Really disappointed at your post. If we don't learn to let go then we are doom forever. Jonathan deserve to be commended for conceding defeat for others to follow. Elections should not be do or die even the winner of the election has commended him on several occasions. The world applaud him, why then are you crying more than the bereaved. Let go of hate, the world is a wonderful place
Where is the hate in laying bare his undoing?

Oh, we should not even talk about all his misdeeds while in office just because he conceded defeat in an election he lost. All his sins should be wiped off just for that singular act!
In that logic, Buhari should loot as he likes, concede defeat when he loses and we forget all his looting thereafter. And then the cycle continues.

What a warped reasoing!
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by citizenY(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:

Bro, abeg I no get strength to laugh this hot afternoon. .. grin

Me I dey laugh o.... The guy don bend kneel so much hes should have developed hnchback and lost his knee caps. I tell ya...
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by light004: 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Where is the hate in laying bare his undoing?

Oh, we should not even talk about all his misdeeds while in office just because he conceded defeat in an election he lost. All his sins should be wiped off just for that singular act!
In that logic, Buhari should loot as he likes, concede defeat when he loses and we forget all his looting thereafter. And then the cycle continues.

What a warped reasoing!

I had to take a deep breath not to follow in your line of response. You need education to matter the level you may have attained. You may not understand the reason why people all over the world including Buhari speak glowingly about GEJ's act of conceding defeat because obviously it's not in your level. You need to also understand that allegation doesn't equate guilt and you don't convict a man by just making allegations without proving them beyond reasonable doubt. So many allegations have been made about Jonathan's administration and you need to be patient for those allegations to be substantiated in a court of law before you condemn the man.

Jonathan is celebrated for his act of conceding defeat despite obvious lapses in the election and thereby, saving the lives of hundreds of Nigerians even if it's just one life. His misdeeds as you alleged in office is another issue on its own and they won't stop people from celebrating his noble act.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2015
light004:

I had to take a deep breath not to follow in your line of response. You need education to matter the level you may have attained. You may not understand the reason why people all over the world including Buhari speak glowingly about GEJ's act of conceding defeat because obviously it's not in your level. You need to also understand that allegation doesn't equate guilt and you don't convict a man by just making allegations without proving them beyond reasonable doubt. So many allegations have been made about Jonathan's administration and you need to be patient for those allegations to be substantiated in a court of law before you condemn the man.

Jonathan is celebrated for his act of conceding defeat despite obvious lapses in the election and thereby, saving the lives of hundreds of Nigerians even if it's just one life. His misdeeds as you alleged in office is another issue on its own and they won't stop people from celebrating his noble act.

Keep the preaching to yourself. You don't know me. Do you?
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2015
12345DKO:

BUT WHAT HIS ADMINISTRATION DID SIX WEEKS TO ELECTION WAS WHAT WE WANTED. IF HE HAD DONE THAT FROM THE START, BOKO HARAM WOULDN'T HAVE GAINED GROUND AT ALL NOT TO TALK OF TAKING OVER CITIES.

With what weapons?! The Nigerian Military is a disciplined Force, BUT it lacked the necessary TOOLS and TACTICAL SKILLS to handle this insurgency. That's why the Isrealis, Russians, and lately South Africans were brought in. That's why we turned to Russia, Ukraine, and the Czekch republic for much needed arms when the Americans blocked our bid to do so. And these arms aren't bought off the shelf just like that like a new car in a show room. Delivery takes time long after a request is made.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ionsman: 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

With what weapons?! The Nigerian Military is a disciplined Force, BUT it lacked the necessary TOOLS and TACTICAL SKILLS to handle this insurgency. That's why the Isrealis, Russians, and lately South Africans were brought in. That's why we turned to Russia, Ukraine, and the Czekch republic for much needed arms when the Americans blocked our bid to do so. And these arms aren't bought off the shelf just like that like a new car in a show room. Delivery takes time long after a request is made.
And delivery takes six years right?....Clap for yourself.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by 12345DKO(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Yes I know delivery takes time after a request is made but not after six years
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by light004: 10:10pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Keep the preaching to yourself. You don't know me. Do you?

I don't have the need to know you now or in the future. Just setting the record straight
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
You're a stark illiterate. Stop quoting me!
why are you offended. Mugu 101
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by chernest2002: 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
A real democrat you are,we will always remember you for that when our new dictator start wiping hell out of them.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 28, 2015
Going through his Inauguration Dinner speech and recalling the reality of life in Nigeria real-time I wonder who, as between President Jonathan and his speech writers deserve the credit for the script! Sadly, the speech depicted President Jonathan. Give it to him. Ever Ostriched, he is yoked to denying the obvious all his National and Public life. In the early paragraphs he says his government set out to deepen democracy and provide good governance. He ends by saying he beliefs Nigeria is now secure and his stated objectives achieved.This statement coming from The President at these times when insecurity speaks for itself while the opposition and the international community had to keep sleepless nights to midwife democratic transition of power in the face of his vile deployment of our foreign exchange earnings in the direction of voter intimidation and substantial non-compliance with the electoral process is, at best, fraudulent as it is conscienceless. Indeed President Good luck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious - some grotesquely split personality. He caused us so much pain! Thank God Nigeria is rid of him and his unruly bull-in-a-Chinashop brand of a First-Lady in the nauseating person of Mrs. Patience Faka Jonathan.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ify123destiny(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2015
GEJ, a man of peace, a hero not just I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ naija ßut I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Africa. Politics is not a D̶̲̥̅̊o or die affair, u demonstrated dat. Many haters won't understand dis singular act u shown now, ßut I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ time 2 come, they wȋ̊ℓℓ rememba. GEJ ♏y hero 4 life, a Patronic Nigerian & an empitome of humility. God bless you Sir, God bless Nigeria.

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by locosis007(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
virus04:

Bros itz not evrybody dat's like u.. Some body will die one day ..how is he lying.. U dey im mind??abi will he be president forever.. Some pple sha.. Dem no dey use brain dey talk..just talk anyhow

Guy u way dey use brain... anybody way lose wetin e spent hell for come dey deny say e nor pain am... na liar.. maybe u na liar too sef
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by virus04(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
locosis007:

Guy u way dey use brain... anybody way lose wetin e spent hell for come dey deny say e nor pain am... na liar.. maybe u na liar too sef

Abeg gerrout u no no no wetin u dey talk
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by locosis007(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
virus04:

Abeg gerrout u no no no wetin u dey talk

Mr know all, u are attacking me because u r noncomopomentis, if u av a reason u won't attack me. my opinions are mine... let politicians play political lies and gimmick on u... nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Picks John Ogbor As Presidential Candidate For 2019 Election / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) / Sani Daura Appointed As New Northern Elders Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.