Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan (26516 Views)

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
THIS MESSAGE IS TO OBJ's SHAME!!!
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by tunene66: 3:54pm On May 28, 2015
For starters lets all read 'Animal Farm" by George Orwell. I think that as a nation let ask ourselves are we really willing to change? It has been said that people normally get the leadership they deserve. As individuals let us all resolve to change for the better effective NOW.
Many a leader have rode into power on a tide of mass popularity, only to perform woefully when in power and exit rather undignified, maligned and worse of.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by lastpage: 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Firstly, we appreciate that you conceded defeat early but please do not make it look like it's a huge favour you've done us.

Secondly, we also have no regrets voting you out and may we never regret it.

Thirdly, you failed to consider Nigerians first in many of your decisions and you relied too much on the sycophants around you. You therefore betrayed our trust in you having promised us "fresh air".

Fourthly, you failed to accept responsibilities when things went wrong; instead of accepting responsibilities and take decisive actions, you looked on as if all was well. Why Abba Moro, Diezani and even NOI are still ending their tenure with you remains a misery because they should have been fired long ago.

Lastly, the difference between APC and PDP will be seen in leadership. Buhari will accept responsibility for mistakes and take actions to correct them. And that's where you failed woefully.
Now, go in peace to Otuoke.

The Jonathan is still living in DENIAL!
Can you imagine saying that "The incoming Govt should "toe the same line" as he has done?

He want to use his own mouth to portray himself as some righteous do-gooder when it is apparent to all and sundry that:
*he completely ruined our economy,
*bestowed a mountain of debt on a country with a healthy $60Billion is foreign reserve when he took over power,
*reduced us from a country with a meager 8,000MW of electricity when he took over, to under 2,000MW as of today,
*encourage stealing and looting like it will run out of fashion,
*displayed a very "astoundingly low moral barometer, by OPENLY sharing Dollars to militants and Obas, during the last election (he could at least not rubbish the office of the President by using proxies to do so, like the other political parties were doing!),
*displayed a very disturbingly deficient "knowledge and grasp" of even the most mundane things expected of anyone with a lil'bit of education (of course, America will know)
*Squandered such a mountain of "goodwill" he enjoyed from Nigerians from all parts of the country who risked life and limb to ensure he was sworn-in as De-facto President, in 2009 after Yar Ardua died in-situ
*showed a very alarming "Spirit of Vengeance" by sacking and appointing willy-nilly, anyone in sight, after loosing the election and few days ot end of his Govt and by reversing decisions he took for location of certain projects, before the election
*Super-intended over the worst ASUU and medical Union Strikes
*On record as the weakest President who could not exercise control over his bedroom appendage who eventaully was a major factor his his election failure
*ran a government that could be best described as a SHAM and SCAM!

Look, this man should just sink quietly into oblivion and not let Nigerians be reminded of his perfidy otherwise, the likes of raymond Dokpesi would not be able to save him, when the time comes.

As for Dokpesi himself, we all know he was a failed TV stationer owner until Jonathan decided to bail him out if he agrees to the the "hatchet man" in his re-election bid. Let him just watch how things will unfold in this new dispensation where it is "Not Business as Usual". wink undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/no-regrets-losing-presidency-to-buhari-jonathan/

GEJ is a perfect gentleman but he lack leadership quality..... He lack the will to caution his associates or correct wrong things in the right way.
Good luck man; i wish you can give GMB top secret of your corrupt officials so that he can deal with them.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Godfreyexcel(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Firstly, we appreciate that you conceded defeat early but please do not make it look like it's a huge favour you've done us.

Thirdly, you failed to consider Nigerians first in many of your decisions and you relied too much on the sycophants around you. You therefore betrayed our trust in you having promised us "fresh air".

Fourthly, you failed to accept responsibilities when things went wrong; instead of accepting responsibilities and take decisive actions, you looked on as if all was well. Why Abba Moro, Diezani and even NOI are still ending their tenure with you remains a misery because they should have been fired long ago.

Lastly, the difference between APC and PDP will be seen in leadership. Buhari will accept responsibility for mistakes and take actions to correct them. And that's where you failed woefully.
you are nothing but a very big fool for making such comment, people like you would have been long dead by now if not for his kind heart of accepting defeat....

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Goodharoun: 3:58pm On May 28, 2015
I like your observations PassinShort. Keep it up.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 28, 2015
jumper524:
yes I know he is. I envy him, and am so jealous of him that's why I insult him to feel better with myself.. I am a loser.

Thank GOD, you know you a loser.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by NobleG1(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan, enough of the talks trying to please Buhari to spare you from probe.

You didn't do Buhari a favor by conceding defeat, you did yourself a huge favor because you would have been in The Hague like Gbagbo.

Go back to Otueke!

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by dipopo83: 4:01pm On May 28, 2015
Ur brains is as dead as dead sea if u don't know what to write take ur broom and keep sweeping ur street slowpoke .
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Chibex50(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
Dnt have to regret Sir.... U said it bfor the election that No blood of a nigerian is worth ur political ambition... Simple
God is gonna take yea Higher long as u were sincere.....
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by poiu77: 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Babaginda was the one who went to put the flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. In aso rock. Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria. You have to show your children the correct flag of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

You as someone from the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria should never pay your taxes to the federal republic of Nigeria. Never do that. It is illegal.

Mohammed Buhari is not the head of state or president of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, Mohammed Buhari is just the president and head of state of federal republic of Nigeria. which is just 26 states

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria has its own Emperor and Head of state different from the federal republic of Nigeria.

that why they show you the film all over the cinema.

Northern Youth blowing up people and bombing is not necessary over satellite pictures.. because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria will never be part of the federal republic of Nigeria. All those people who have been dreaming and planning for many years are just been stupiid. It is not possible.

People are just illiterate in Africa. The federal republic of Nigeria can break diplomatic tie with Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. So people have to be for real. And understand the law.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2428890_2403444eejpeg0351b77c3a5c60b59e38830abbb11a99_jpege23cf7d0f63dfd8e6f7d1f667e81140e
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
poiu77:
[size=18pt]Babaginda was the one who went to put the flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. In aso rock. Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You as someone from the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria should never pay your taxes to the federal republic of Nigeria. Never do that. It is illegal.

Mohammed Buhari is not the head of state or president of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, Mohammed Buhari is just the president and head of state of federal republic of Nigeria. which is just 26 states

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria has its own Emperor and Head of state different from the federal republic of Nigeria.

that why they show you the film all over the cinema.

Northern Youth blowing up people and bombing is not necessary over satellite pictures.. because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria will never be part of the federal republic of Nigeria. All those people who have been dreaming and planning for many years are just been stupiid. It is not possible.

People are just illiterate in Africa. The federal republic of Nigeria can break diplomatic tie with Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. So people have to be for real. And understand the law.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2428890_2403444eejpeg0351b77c3a5c60b59e38830abbb11a99_jpege23cf7d0f63dfd8e6f7d1f667e81140e
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WNW_iSMZFoA/UX0k2PS7YnI/AAAAAAAACWw/2yB7XoUgXO4/s1600/1.png[/img]
MUSIWA, is that you? smiley shocked

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by boujaye: 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
Lakadede Sir for my President! I wish others will learn from your statesmanship, humility and wisdom.

I will miss you.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Correctman0606: 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

dust.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Correctman0606: 4:07pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Dusty and sounding very elementary.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Correctman0606: 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
modath:

No matter how much one thinks and wants to cut this guy some slack, his woe is me and buck passing makes it an exercise in futility.

He holds firm to that erroneous belief that nothing is ever his fault., its all the work of his "enemies" and saboteurs.

He should be up for sainthood!! undecided

He can take it as consolation that he lost to a better man!! #yeyenatu
Sounding very prematured.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
Make we leave every
Tomorrow Jonathan will leave
& Prophet Muhammad go enter
All I want is my miracles
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol.

After spending fortunes and kneeling like a cripple all over the place he was still booted out like a leper.

Retardeeen forward March to Otuoke

Whither Tinubu?
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
Godfreyexcel:
you are nothing but a very big fool for making such comment, people like you would have been long dead by now if not for his kind heart of accepting defeat....
Sorry bro!
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Chibex50(f): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
Godfreyexcel:

As if u Knw,,,, ThankGod Buhari Won ThankGod Jonah concede defeat,, cos i can't imagine wot would have happened in kaduna state where we are living.. Kare gini, biri gini?? (meaning even animals will feel the pain) just as the president elect have said bfor the election..
GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

LOL!

He had no regrets yet requested for the money used during his campagin.

Jonathan has really downgraded himself, thereby taking the position of Mama Patience.

These are the people who insulted Buhari and APC thinking that they'll win again. This is just an example for future leaders.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by poiu77: 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
[size=28pt]The satellite picture , it is different countries. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by lastpage: 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
modath: :

No matter how much one thinks and wants to cut this guy some slack, his woe is me and buck passing makes it an exercise in futility.

He holds firm to that erroneous belief that nothing is ever his fault., its all the work of his "enemies" and saboteurs.

Well, what do you expect from a President whose ONLY ANSWER to important National Questions is: America would know! shocked shocked shocked

Even Emperor MUSIWA is more intelligent than the oaf! grin grin grin grin grin\

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Maybe you need to read the post again. Where was it mentioned that GEJ was doing us a favour conceding defeat? If anything, the outgoing president pointed out that his concession shouldn't be seen as something special and implored fellow politicians to place the people and nation first before their ambitions.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Onoru1(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
It has been a long time I saw this comment!
I almost saw this comment 1,000 times daily!!

GEJ TILL 2019

Lol

GEJ TILL OTUOKE GET HER INDEPENDENT.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by smvinreal(f): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
I don't believe all this politicians jare
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by 12345DKO(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
candidbabe:
Gej my hero, I salute you for your courage, this is what buhari could not do in 2011,thus killing innocent. citizens and corpers God will definately reward you and punish buhari b/c there is no peace for the wicked .
Thank God you are not God, and for your information, God in His infinite mercy aint gonna punish Buhari but He's gonna bless and support him to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
Oga Ebelechukwu did you achieve all that you listed as priorities to Nigerians. That will be a hard question to answer in Kirikiri.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
Blah,blah,blah! Nigerians voted you out,ex-President GEJ tried desperately to rig the election result. Just go away to wherever he deems it fits.
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
modath:

Good Lord....dude, you did read the part of the post were he said that his administration was a mix of good and bad, right? BTW care to mention a case where GEJ passed the buck as you claim?
Re: I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan by confirmerg(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
Adieu jona, dont let us meet again. Dont regret o jare, You av try but ur failure shows to the whole world, I pity the big shame u brought to the country. Handing over power did not mean someone is a hero. Beside he is not the first president to hand over in Nigeria. Obasanjo did it too, so there is no big deal in handing over. If he goes in Gbogbo way he may also end up loosing his life, so i think he still want to drink more in his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / APGA Picks John Ogbor As Presidential Candidate For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.