Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (78421 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Mogidi: 5:35pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
ROTFLMAO. gringrin

If any TANoid survives today and tomao.... Mehn... cheesy

Mogidi has been conspicuously missing for over 10hrs now. cheesy

Because I have a business to run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Decryptor(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Now compare those families to this

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy

The money that has been spent on the head of that boy since 2009 will feed your useless father, you and your unborn children. Keep on hating!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by davidque007(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
pinkycute:
I even fine pass them all..., kiss
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Especially Osinbade Daughters wink

I seriously disagree, your profile pic. Says otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Proffdada: 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
4four:
thank God say na think u de think
I swear she looks so familiar
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by bettercreature(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Guy those girls are pretty. Wetin local about them again
You guys are just gold diggers anybody who is rich is automatically pretty na wa for you oo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Omotayor123(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

The pygmy(OSINBADE) & his local daughters and the lanky daura born illiterate dullard......awon smellos

Oo dun, Oo ka lara tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Ama80(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy
some pple get mouth ehhn.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
Those girls toto go sweet die
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by moscobabs(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Laugh don't kill me here

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by robonski15(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

U made me laugh so hard chai.. Thank you for making my day..
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by SpencerLewis(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

The pygmy(OSINBADE) & his local daughters and the lanky daura born illiterate dullard......awon smellos

A bitter saTANoid spotted. Well deal with ur bitterness for @least d nexy 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by akashi01(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Check my Dp smiley

black shiiit

you look like vomit

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
The picture of GEJ and his family in Aso Rock gives me hope that there is nothing impossible for God to do. There is God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by omenka(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Because I have a business to run.
Lmao. You are so damn predictable!!

I swear to God, I wanted to include as a sort of footnote- watch him come say "I've been busy unlike some of you". Just decided not to because that might make you not wanna say it.

But BoooM, you didn't disappoint!! cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by akashi01(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
Decryptor:

The money that has been spent on the head of that boy since 2009 will feed your useless father, you and your unborn children. Keep on hating!!
money stolen from your you and ur drunkard fada na im u dey use rake

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
You guys are just gold diggers anybody who is rich is automatically pretty na wa for you oo
Nawa to you sef o. So any humble family God raise is automatically local..right? U sef know say u no get point. Stop the envy. And you be man o..if u come be woman nko?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Flets: 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Mogidi: 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:

I swear to God, I wanted to include as a sort of footnote- watch him come say "I've been busy unlike some of you". Just decided not to because that might make you not wanna say it.

Omenka the mind reader.

(Watch him say he knew I was going to say the above.)
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by citee(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
All these people look really nice, i wonder why some jobless peeps on here are hating on them. Make una papa too go win election na!!!
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

LWKMD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Ishilove: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
PEJ doesn't look too pleased...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by stayblack: 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

DEM WAN USE FOOD,FALL THE SMALLI,SEE BELLY AT DIS AGE..FREE MONEY,NA GOD SAVE US OOOOOO grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Ishilove: 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Stop being so mean. How can you say such a thing about a little kid? Have you not heard of baby fat??

These kinds of comment is very unfortunate coming from adults who should know better...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by nwaanambra1(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:

hhhaaaaahhhaaaaa!!! chai!! this guy eehhh!!! u r something else!! chaiioooo!! laf wan tear my bellleoooo!! chooooiiii!!!! omenka there is gooruuddooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg leave mogidi aloneooo the guy is at quarter to quensshhh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by ZUBY77(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

And we wonder who your father was.
Akwiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by bettercreature(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
charlesucheh:
DEFINE "LOCAL"l!!!
somebody who is not exposed either lived all his/her life in one particular area,probably a village or a very small area,or someone who doesnt know whats going on outside his/her own domain,e:g your papa,aregbe of osun,then osinbanjo and family

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by pinkycute(f): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

akashi01:
black shiiit

you look like vomit
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Decryptor(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
akashi01:
money stolen from your you and ur drunkard fada na im u dey use rake

Ode

Another hungry troll on rampage!
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by pinkycute(f): 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
I knew.... wink

davidque007:

I seriously disagree, your profile pic. Says otherwise
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
UncleLondon:

Men with only female children always have some sort of stress on their face... The thoughts of their lovely daughter being slammed on bed like frozen chicken by Niggaz with high level of testosterone can be scary.
. Almost falling from my seat
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
What a shame. Insulting the poor kids as if you can actually say it to their faces. How brave and mature. Someone's child looks local and ugly. I dare you to post that your childhood picture of you bare chested on a chair with nothing but a nappy, an amulet and dusting powder on your body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.