Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (78422 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Fearcom(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2015
UncleLondon:

Men with only female children always have some sort of stress on their face... The thoughts of their lovely daughter being slammed on bed like frozen chicken by Niggaz with high level of testosterone can be scary.

Wicked grin. grin grin
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by bababuff(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ children Ugly like madt..That him last child be like Imp. But who cares?? There father was a good man any ways that's the most
Important thing. He kept Nigeria at peace after the election. God Bless GEJ, God bless the peoples Republic of Biafra..

You can make GEJ the first president of Biafra grin
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Bowaley17(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
Mehn those VP daughters are damn beautiful. The General's daughter is beautiful. Trust Naija babes na.dey have been demanding for Yusuf Buhari's twitter handle. Dude is handsome.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by ScribesMaster: 11:22pm On May 28, 2015
See belle o!

Just interested in knowing GEJ's kid eating rations and habits........... scary just to think about it

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 28, 2015
Ugly faces! angry angry angry
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by ralph28(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2015
Nature has positioned them,na their turn.

It shall get to my turn,IJN amen.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by mrmetoo1: 12:05am On May 29, 2015
Those are not Osinbajo's kids. Linda posted a wrong picture and I see someone has picked it up here. I know those girls personally
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 2:31am On May 29, 2015
Haba these Osibanjo's children UG-WO o. They are even smaller and shorter than their extra petit father
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:16am On May 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Osinbanjo's family looks very local
Really ? i think you forgot your brain in the loo...get back inside quickly before those elfs in your family flush it into the septic tank !
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:19am On May 29, 2015
papawemba:

A three.some with the VP's daughters would have been an epic experience: one sucking the shaft while the other licks the balls. grin
Do we still have perverts like you in Nigeria ?
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by cochexky: 7:32am On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Now compare those families to this

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy
can you use this medium to post you own family pics so u can back up you careless word , that guy u are seeing their will feed ur generation so appreciate wealthy and lucky family before Poverty will strike u down. tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Whizzing(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2015
pinkycute:
I even fine pass them all..., kiss
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Especially Osinbade Daughters wink
Fine indeed...I laff in pidgin.
I run go check ur avatar..mheeen u worwor die...Especially that ur black face wet b like blackout.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Whizzing(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2015
pinkycute:
I even fine pass them all..., kiss
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Especially Osinbade Daughters wink
Fine indeed...I laff in pidgin.
I run go check ur avatar..mheeen u worwor die...Especially that ur black face wey b like blackout.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Oluwaphemite(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

The pygmy(OSINBADE) & his local daughters and the lanky daura born illiterate dullard......awon smellos

Why You Dey Beef Their Success?
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Alexola(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2015
How can I have those ladies' contact?
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by vecman22(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Now compare those families to this

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy

Lol...
You get personal problem with gej before??
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Osinbanjo's family looks very local
You don't and Will never know, what is called raw beauty. Do You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.