Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children (78424 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by 14DUI(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
pinkycute:
I even fine pass them all..., kiss
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Especially Osinbade Daughters wink

I bet to disagree.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by virus04(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ children Ugly like madt..That him last child be like Imp. But who cares?? There father was a good man any ways that's the most
Important thing. He kept Nigeria at peace after the election. God Bless GEJ, God bless the peoples Republic of Biafra..
....and u fine abi?
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by shomutuski(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Now compare those families to this

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy

GEJ has kept all the stolen money from CBN in this boy belly.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by ajalaolanr(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
Osinbanjo's family looks very local

I would very much like to see a picture of your own family.

Those girls are beautiful and well educated, the father is also a SAN.

What do you have to show for yours? No pun intended, we would just like to do a comparative analyses between your family and the Osinbanjo's!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Rachaelfrancis(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
please na only one cloth osinbajo get? de babes are just there..not finer than me,no doubt! and hey! buhari's son...biko don't kill naija babes with ur fine face and better height..#inlovewithtallguys
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
Yeah and I know it.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by fairygeh(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari's children look decent,classy and sophisticated while Osinbajo;s children look like they are running mad with that pose sad
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
asumo12:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456062_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

selfie of life!!!

grin grin grin

A three.some with the VP's daughters would have been an epic experience: one sucking the shaft while the other licks the balls. grin
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by 190theclown: 7:10pm On May 28, 2015
UncleLondon:

Men with only female children always have some sort of stress on their face... The thoughts of their lovely daughter being slammed on bed like frozen chicken by Niggaz with high level of testosterone can be scary.

[size=38pt]I CRIED grin grin[/size]
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by bobchigar(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

See as dem lay hands on the boys stomach like they are delivering him from overdue pregnancy

Buhari and Osinbajo's pics are casual pix unlike GEJ's which was a ceremonial pix so there is no yardsticks to compare them.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by LaconicINC: 7:51pm On May 28, 2015
you are a clown, nairalanders oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
raumdeuter:

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by LaconicINC: 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
another cruel comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shomutuski:

GEJ has kept all the stolen money from CBN in this boy belly.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

The pygmy(OSINBADE) & his local daughters and the lanky daura born illiterate dullard......awon smellos

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by choplex(f): 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ children Ugly like madt..That him last child be like Imp. But who cares?? There father was a good man any ways that's the most
Important thing. He kept Nigeria at peace after the election. God Bless GEJ, God bless the peoples Republic of Biafra..
My dear, I believe u're done having ur own kids b4 u insult a child d way u juz did. Btw, are u His creator?
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 28, 2015
Osinbajo is such a cute man embarassed
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by tessylex(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan's family aint bad at all........ Just dat d boy is abit chubby.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by KemiJesus(f): 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
Beautiful children,happy family. Congratulations!!!
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by directonpc(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
rainyday:
I don laff scatter my dada!!! Choi Nairalanders una no go kill person
my brother I laff tire
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by iykeaniogbe(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
tola9ja:
don't forget jagaban
Remi Tinubu be like abeg Baba no let ur spit touch my mouth ooo
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by strawberryinc(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
pinkycute:
I even fine pass them all..., kiss
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Especially Osinbade Daughters wink
you sef dey give yourself hope... you think say those gals dey same level with you now
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
BUHARI IS AN OLD MAN!
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by charlesucheh(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
somebody who is not exposed either lived all his/her life in one particular area,probably a village or a very small area,or someone who doesnt know whats going on outside his/her own domain,e:g your papa,aregbe of osun,then osinbanjo and family
And you feel with those "tosh" looking face of those girls, they can still be regarded as being locals? Guy! Get a first hand info on them before concluding!!! Don't forget, their dad is a SAN in law and if he hasn't been transfering his exposure to his own children with his status, then he should be regarded as a Dad who would purposely want his children retarded both socially and otherwise.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by charlesucheh(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Check my Dp smiley

YOU!!!? Can't stop laughing!! Are you a comediennne The only cute thing abt you is you small butt!!! Frankly speaking, No hate! But you don't stand a chance with Osinbajo's daughters. Take a look at them again and have a rethink!!! Did you see those pretty lips of theirs?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by egobetatoday: 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

i used to think i had eye problem...this ur own pass be careful.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by olumalcolm(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

The pygmy(OSINBADE) & his local daughters and the lanky daura born illiterate dullard......awon smellos

e remain small mk u get sense,bt u no cm finally get sense. Mcheeew omo ode
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by gibsonpally: 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

The boy has been spoilt silly with free government food.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by zaksrocafella(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

my friend you need to see a psychiatric for insulting ur president and his vice
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by mimicious(f): 10:10pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

And patience will be like #if u know how u look like, u won't be celebrating your birthday#

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by aries007(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2015
HOW TO MAKE NOTING LESS THAN #120,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IN NIGERIA

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a

living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity
in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to
make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.

Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less
than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog.

After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing, web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of 20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you everything you need.

after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB, IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in
Nigeria no stress.

The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE FOR FREE

HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS

START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE SCREEN SHOTS OF MY EARNINGS

Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by darkjorse: 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Some useless people in this forum can't speak without mentioning GEJ. If he goes tomorrow we will see who you will blame now.
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by Mamaflex(f): 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

It seems like the boy is/was not happy. Maybe he wanted a private jet as his birthday gift, and he didn't get it. grin
Re: Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children by tociano009(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.