Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari (29560 Views)

FACT!! Igbos Re Nigeria's Political Slaves( Political History Of Nigeria) / Has Your Views On Jonathan Changed? / Boko Haram Will Soon Be History - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Mogidi: 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Reply the mail jare grin

I thought someone hacked your account, no wahala.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by merry02(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ has done his best as a state leader...
God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Mogidi: 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
@Truckpusher

You've got mail!!
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Lionsclaw: 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
shift15:

So you expected him to make a statement on report he has not open at all?
My guy the person u quoted is a mumu. GMB wasnt even referring to contributions being made to the notes cos he cant make a contribution/addition to the handover report from his predecessor. Did he rule with GEJ that he is going to make contribution to the notes; he can only make contribution to the nations democracy which he affirmed he cannot do without properly reading the notes which his predecessor gave to him
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by drmaxayuba(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by gregg2: 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari would never had accepted defeat

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Lionsclaw: 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
You keep reasoning with your armpit.
The guy is a daft. And the funny part of it is that he joins people to call Jonathan clueless when at the same time he himself is absolutely clueless of the meaning of Buhari's statement

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Iyoma2(f): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
Yes he did in a positive way. Just like u did negatively in 2011. God bless GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by themilanway(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
Decryptor:

Did he tell you he wants to govern the country again?

For his sake i hope not
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by baralatie(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
God Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(2010- 2015)
God Bless Mohammad Buhari
God Bless the people of Nigeria
God bless Me!(richest black technocract)
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by cuteboy2: 6:38pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Another way of looking at it is that he probably didn't understand a word in the hand over notes.

LOL grin grin grin

Probably will hand it over to Fashola and Fayemi (the brain box of APC) to read and interpret for him....

......... I'm just joking ooooo!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
Lionsclaw:
You are the olodo in this mata o grin And see how you just open your yash for everone in Nairaland to see how clueless you are and yet too will join to call the man clueless. Which school did you go to, ordinary comprehension of Buhari simple sentence you no fit get and then you go open your rotten teeth dey shout clueless. I am not going to explain to you what the statement mean; you must knw book by force. Oya carry the sentence go ask the nearest nursery school child around you to interprete. Yeye
Omugo ni o.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
@Truckpusher

You've got mail!!
Already replied.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no chjoice but to recognise and confess Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the Most Democratic President Ever.
na wash

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by klax(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
kaeycea:
Buhari takes any slightest opportunity he has to appreciate GEJ for conceding defeat and I wonder why it has become too difficult for APC followers to follow suit

Bros don't mind them they are faceless coward.

GMB has spoken now shame on you silly talkers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by scachy(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
One thing I observed is that Buhari is a man of his mind. He doesn't succumb to group believe or twist facts like other APC supporter of APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by legendsilver(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Truth be Told Jonathan Had his Shortcomings but he is the Most Considerate and Good intent President Nigeria has Ever produced..
He considered defeat wen all hope was lost and the fear of what befell Gbagbo also played a role in his acceptance.
The Mr clueless had no other option what so ever.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by camplenigeria: 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
ok

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 28, 2015
All those APC morons shouting kirikiri should come and hear their general respecting the King!
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by tomakint: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
themilanway:
Didnt change the fact that Jonathan ran this country to a ditch.

Never again will he govern this country.
Despite all the facts staring at you in the face concerning how Jonathan ran this Country to a healthy status.....you still choose to believe the junks from the dark-minded APC propagandists that the economy is grounded........not even BUHARI will support you on this one. You may continue on your blind journey......safe journey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:43pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
Goodluck truly is a democrat unlike the cattle rearer who made this statement in 2012.
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged
rigging) should again happen in
2015, by the grace of God, the dog
and the baboon would all be soaked
in blood.’’

Yes, if Jonascam had tried any yaga-yaga like the one he sent the useless Orubebe to do, if Jonascam has gone ahead to try any yama-yama, by now several baboons would have been soaked in blood. No apology for that. We cannot continue to bear his cluelessness and his gang of looters.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by godwin120alex: 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Wat GMB refused to do in 2011 and there was excess blood shed
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by mrbillz(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ MY HERO! You have written your political history in the history book of Nigeria. You have been in the corridor of power since the commencement of this political dispensation. Starting from Lecturer to director to Deputy Governor to Governor to Vice President finally to President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. You have appreciated the mercy of God in your life. You openly told us that your ambition is not worth a life of anybody. You refused to use power of incumbent to sustain the peace of this country. You came, You saw and You have conquered. I cherish your good character and appreciate God for you. You logged in to Aso Rock with your wife and children and logged out with them. I promised to join the good people of Bayelsans at Otuoke Tomorrow for the presentation of my Peace Award. Once again, accept my sincere Congratulations. Installing... PMB 90.98%
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by light004: 8:20pm On May 28, 2015
themilanway:
Didnt change the fact that Jonathan ran this country to a ditch.

Never again will he govern this country.

That my friend is the picture they want you to see but no one talked about the agricultural revolution, bring the dead automobile industry back to live, you-win program, eradication of fertilizer scam, the building of 6 new airport terminals, the construction of standard guage rail line from abuja to kaduna, removal of over 50thousand ghost workers saving billions, 12 new universities across the country, dualisation of abuja-abaji-lokoja express road. The list is almost endless. So sad that millions say they were blinded and saw nothing changed during the last five year. May God have mercy on us all. Injustice to one is injustice to all. Let give credit to whom it's due
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 28, 2015
Jorussia:
.I think GEJ as a gentle man,was the perfect person needed to for the first time,make a peaceful transition from one political party to another.But, the truth is,there was nothing he could do about the election result. He was deceived by his aides,to believe that he was the best performing president in perhaps the whole world,and as such APC stood no chance of winning him.But when d electioneering processes started, he now realised that he was not as popular among Nigerians as he was in 2011.
Did you read the post at all? So you know better than Buhari?
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by themilanway(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
tomakint:

Despite all the facts staring at you in the face concerning how Jonathan ran this Country to a healthy status.....you still choose to believe the junks from the dark-minded APC propagandists that the economy is grounded........not even BUHARI will support you on this one. You may continue on your blind journey......safe journey!

So your so called"APC propanganda"is the reason he wasnt re elected right?You honestly think he lost because of APC propanganda?

This is why i dont like to engage some of you in a civil discuss.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by LBTY(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
Goodluck truly is a democrat unlike the cattle rearer who made this statement in 2012.
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged
rigging) should again happen in
2015, by the grace of God, the dog
and the baboon would all be soaked
in blood.’’

Grow up already! Shii, just move on with life and stop acting like a child. Let the man be!
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by themilanway(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
light004:

That my friend is the picture they want you to see but no one talked about the agricultural revolution, bring the dead automobile industry back to live, you-win program, eradication of fertilizer scam, the building of 6 new airport terminals, the construction of standard guage rail line from abuja to kaduna, removal of over 50thousand ghost workers saving billions, 12 new universities across the country, dualisation of abuja-abaji-lokoja express road. The list is almost endless. So sad that millions say they were blinded and saw nothing changed during the last five year. May God have mercy on us all. Injustice to one is injustice to all. Let give credit to whom it's due

Yet he wasnt re elected despite all these monumental achievement he recorded.

Are you saying a larger percentage of Nigerians that rejected him made a mistake?
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by light004: 8:47pm On May 28, 2015
themilanway:

Yet he wasnt re elected despite all these monumental achievement he recorded.

Are you saying a larger percentage of Nigerians that rejected him made a mistake?

Nigerians find it easy to believe lies and propaganda that they were sold to by the agent of change. Thank God some of us didn't buy it. Obviously, he is not perfect like every human. are these achievements real? yes they are and it beat my imagination that people didn't notice them. thanks to APC lies and propaganda.

APC is now in power, we are watching patiently the unfolding of their achievements.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Chibex50(f): 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
My good sister in the lord. How are you doing?

Am fine dear
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
Chibex50:
Am fine dear
Are you from anambra?
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by LAX89(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan was not clueless and a failure, Buhari wouldn't have said he would study the handover note before making any strong contribution.

Would you make a contribution to a report you've not read, even if Einstein prepared it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.