Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari (29548 Views)

FACT!! Igbos Re Nigeria's Political Slaves( Political History Of Nigeria) / Has Your Views On Jonathan Changed? / Boko Haram Will Soon Be History - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Zellie: 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Another way of looking at it is that he didn't understand a word in the hand over notes.
seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by TRUTHTOPOWER: 9:08pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
Goodluck truly is a democrat unlike the cattle rearer who made this statement in 2012.
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged
rigging) should again happen in
2015, by the grace of God, the dog
and the baboon would all be soaked
in blood.’’

It is time to be a democrat because Nigerians will take their destiny into their own hands instead of accepting repeated injuries for upwards of 20 years. it honourable to fight for your right and it is honourable to accept that people have rights. No one is less honourable because he is prepared to fight for his right!
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by egobetatoday: 9:35pm On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan was not clueless and a failure, Buhari wouldn't have said he would study the handover note before making any strong contribution.

considering the topic...weak contribution!
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
GJames:
GEJ did an amazing thing. By conceding defeat, he sent a message that politics can be done without hate. I still can't figure out why his followers on Nairaland can't follow suit. All your comments about GMB are filled with hate. He is yet to step into office but tanoids have all started condeming him, blaming him for any problem in Nigeria at present, insulting him because a perceived cold reception by England's PM, giving him abusive titles like ''babaonechance'', ''baba dullard'' etc. Guys please stop the hate and give Buhari a chance. Thank you
If you are talking about abuses, then Gej received his fair share of them. Though, it is unfair to abuse GMB as he is yet to assume power properly, but you shouldn't complain because when some of us are kicking against the abuses being directed towards GEJ people did nothing. Now it is now a tradition here to abuse a sitting presidnet

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by M4gunners: 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
kaeycea:
Buhari takes any slightest opportunity he has to appreciate GEJ for conceding defeat and I wonder why it has become too difficult for APC followers to follow suit
Because they were once brainwashed it will take them time to get back their brain.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan was not clueless and a failure, Buhari wouldn't have said he would study the handover note before making any strong contribution.
What is he going to study ? When he's got no certificate!.... The clown will flip through the piece and perhaps rant over nothing!.... And GEJ will sit him down and officially educate the clown!
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
GJames:
GEJ did an amazing thing. By conceding defeat, he sent a message that politics can be done without hate. I still can't figure out why his followers on Nairaland can't follow suit. All your comments about GMB are filled with hate. He is yet to step into office but tanoids have all started condeming him, blaming him for any problem in Nigeria at present, insulting him because a perceived cold reception by England's PM, giving him abusive titles like ''babaonechance'', ''baba dullard'' etc. Guys please stop the hate and give Buhari a chance. Thank you
Have you forgotten? "Stealing is not corruption"..?
Have you foregotten so soon... How you progressive clowns named GEJ as being clueless and dumbed?
Have you forgotten when u Bushrat supporters abused GEJ of everything that happen at ur environ? Opening threads of arm robbers and putting the blames on GEJ?
Many of you blamed GEJ over ur family failure...and so on...
Abeg! Find one stream and drown urself....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Now, you can notice the height of vulnerability of these TANoids. See them rejoicing, jumping around all the place just because "Baba one chance" made a positive statement about Jonathan. What better definition suits nemesis catching up with one? embarassed
Lol @ baba one chance.... Buahahahahahaha!
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by debeloved07(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2015
Na God win. Be it GMB or GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by GJames(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

If you are talking about abuses, then Gej received his fair share of them. Though, it is unfair to abuse GMB as he is yet to assume power properly, but you shouldn't complain because when some of us are kicking against the abuses being directed towards GEJ people did nothing. Now it is now a tradition here to abuse a sitting presidnet
I have nothing more to say. I never insulted GEJ, i will never insult GMB
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by antiboko(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2015
HE ONLY COMMENDED HIM FOR CONCEEDING DEFEAT AND NOTHING MORE, GULLIBLE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY. LEST I FORGET GO AND COLLECT STOVE BEFORE IT FINISHES O MUMU FOLLOWERS
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by GJames(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2015
foxxynik:

Have you forgotten? "Stealing is not corruption"..?
Have you foregotten so soon... How you progressive clowns named GEJ as being clueless and dumbed?
Have you forgotten when u Bushrat supporters abused GEJ of everything that happen at ur environ? Opening threads of arm robbers and putting the blames on GEJ?
Many of you blamed GEJ over ur family failure...and so on...
Abeg! Find one stream and drown urself....
Try to know about someone before referring to him/her. If you can, try to go through my comments, you will observe that i have never insulted GEJ or blamed him for my woes but to be honest, i have never praised or supported him.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by kent79: 7:05am On May 29, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Truth be Told Jonathan Had his Shortcomings but he is the Most Considerate and Good intent President Nigeria has Ever produced

Best statement ever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Billygee2u: 7:19am On May 29, 2015
kaeycea:
Buhari takes any slightest opportunity he has to appreciate GEJ for conceding defeat and I wonder why it has become too difficult for APC followers to follow suit
now I am begining to like Buhari,he has earned my respect now
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2015
GJames:

Try to know about someone before referring to him/her. If you can, try to go through my comments, you will observe that i have never insulted GEJ or blamed him for my woes but to be honest, i have never praised or supported him.
All Progressive Clowns" supporters and dieheart members have been on the verge of the media spewing all sort of vulgarities on the then incumbent president... So whether u did insult GEJ or not.... You had ur clean chances of warning against it... So what difference does it make if u did insult him or not? Aren't u a supporter of GMB? Same progressive clowns?.....
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by danielChigozie(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2015
Buhari knws the truth, GEJ is better than him
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Paschalp(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no chjoice but to recognise and confess Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the Most Democratic President Ever.
. and jona had no choice than to concede
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Drone007: 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
kaeycea:
EVER HEARD ABOUT 'OVER ZEALOUS SUBORDINATES'? OF FOOTBALL FANS WHO KNOW BETTER THAN THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD?
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Chibex50(f): 4:29am On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Are you from anambra?
yea
Re: Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari by Fpersiee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Truth be Told Jonathan Had his Shortcomings but he is the Most Considerate and Good intent President Nigeria has Ever produced..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / APC, PDP Senators-elect Clash Over Voting Pattern / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.