Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! (1777 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by marvelck: 8:48am On May 29, 2015
Many of you guys must have noticed that no matter what a guy does for a girl, if the girl wants to leave him, she will. Not caring if the guy is hurt or has given her the world. Cos there is no loyalty among women. Most girls are always looking or craving for more, even when they have enough. The desires of most ladies are insatiable. I ve heard and seen cases of guys doing their all, sacrificing their lives, money and even fame just to make a girl happy or comfortable. But these girls still end up leaving them for someone else. You know in life, there is always a better person. And girls tend to go for the highest bidder. It may not necessarily be the highest bidder in terms of money/wealth in some cases, but maybe in terms of better options. Most girls tend to follow the wind and not their hearts. Thereby complicating things for themselves. Just like a girl who despite all her loving and caring boyfriend did for her, left him for a bigger guy. Only for the new guy to use and dump her later. Now she's going about town lamenting, labelling every guy bad and craving so much for love. Imagine when she had enough love and care, she threw it away cos of greed. Now she is licking her wounds. There are so many girls like that. They simply don't know what they want and their hearts are never stable. Guys should learn to do the little they can and do more for themselves. Cos no girlfriend is worth dying for. Do everything only for your wives. Cos girls ain't loyal!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Holatunde007(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2015
Ofcos
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2015
In the same way, No Man Is Worth Dying For.
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by agarawu23(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2015
nice one

ladies will paint guys black when the guy dump them but you will never hear from them the main reason why the guy left.
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by wenson(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2015
Op u r so on point! Na so many girls take dy miss deir luck
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Aminat508(f): 8:54am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
In the same way, No Man Is Worth Dying For.
Na so grin
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by IamLEGEND1: 8:54am On May 29, 2015

Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by wunmi590(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2015
Hmmmm, you are right in some way and wrong in other way.

Not all girls are the same
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Itzmoses(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2015
True talk bro kiss
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 29, 2015
Finding a genuine girl nowdays is difficult. Most of them crave for only their needs and wants. A relationship should involve the satisfaction of both parties involved.

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Enegod(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2015
marvelck:
Many of you guys must have noticed that no matter what a guy does for a girl, if the girl wants to leave him, she will. Not caring if the guy is hurt or has given her the world. Cos there is no loyalty among women. Most girls are always looking or craving for more, even when they have enough. The desires of most ladies are insatiable. I ve heard and seen cases of guys doing their all, sacrificing their lives, money and even fame just to make a girl happy or comfortable. But these girls still end up leaving them for someone else. You know in life, there is always a better person. And girls tend to go for the highest bidder. It may not necessarily be the highest bidder in terms of money/wealth in some cases, but maybe in terms of better options. Most girls tend to follow the wind and not their hearts. Thereby complicating things for themselves. Just like a girl who despite all her loving and caring boyfriend did for her, left him for a bigger guy. Only for the new guy to use and dump her later. Now she's going about town lamenting, labelling every guy bad and craving so much for love. Imagine when she had enough love and care, she threw it away cos of greed. Now she is licking her wounds. There are so many girls like that. They simply don't know what they want and their hearts are never stable. Guys should learn to do the little they can and do more for themselves. Cos no girlfriend is worth dying for. Do everything only for your wives. Cos girls ain't loyal!
"Girls tend to go for the highest bidder", brings to mind slavery & prostitution... *sips purple coffee*
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Ewizard(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2015
lamentation of a "pained" nigga...

take diz consolidation song 'flavour ft phyno,m.i-wiser.mp3

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by ITbomb(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2015
You can't really blame them, they want financial security. Though most times, they are blinded by looks and sweet talks

Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by marvelck: 9:25am On May 29, 2015
Imagine having a loving guy who gives his girlfriend all she wants and doesn't cheat on her, but yet she still wants to leave him for a bigger guy all in the name of adventure. Some girls are the cause of their relationship problem. Their hearts are mean that's why they get what they deserve at the end...
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2015
Many girls make it a point of duty to ask guys for recharge cards...

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Afrok(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2015
I don't want anybody to die for me, same way i won't die for anybodyundecided.
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by justmag(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2015
The OP knows my heart so well. He said it best. "Do the what you can and do more for yourself!"....a dumb girl will say guys are just as bad (not that she is lying) but a smart girl agree that there are girls like this everywhere giving the good girls a bad name.
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by justmag(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Finding a genuine girl nowdays is difficult. Most of them crave for only their needs and wants. A relationship should involve the satisfaction of both parties involved.

I was talking to some stupid girl yesterday...and this girl was like.

."I want a man that can take care of me, surprise me and buy me gifts, get my hair done, and things like that, when he does that..it means he cares about me and loves me"

and i was like, " what would you do for him"

And she was like

"i will love him and give him good s*x, that's what men need anyways!"

then I asked her friends what they think and they agreed with her.

at that point I knew you need more than wisdom to find a good woman these days.
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by TrishaP(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2015
Why would someone want to die for another person in the first place?. Is the person Jesus?
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Jerryspryng: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
TrishaP:
Why would someone want to die for another person in the first place?. Is the person Jesus?

I tire ooo..........
Re: No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! by Nobody: 10:09am On May 29, 2015
justmag:

I was talking to some stupid girl yesterday...and this girl was like.

."I want a man that can take care of me, surprise me and buy me gifts, get my hair done, and things like that, when he does that..it means he cares about me and loves me"

and i was like, " what would you do for him"

And she was like

"i will love him and give him good s*x, that's what men need anyways!"

then I asked her friends what they think and they agreed with her.

at that point I knew you need more than wisdom to find a good woman these days.
Silly girl.
That`s very low and narrow minded of her.
@bolded : not all men are sex freaks. And Naija girls would only love you when you`re able to buy them material things and all that otherwise they did left you in the lurch. If am right, love is a mutual feeling so what`s the nonsense of "i will love him"...
Bullcrap!!

(1) (Reply)

Baby I Want To Ask U Something / Let's See Your Choice / Reading A Woman’s Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.