Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Do Some Guys Date Prostitutes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Date Prostitutes? (750 Views)

Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. / Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves / The 4 Categories Of Girls The Guys Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Date Prostitutes? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2009
Some guys date prostitutes. Why do they do so, 'i-laugh' starting with u cos i know u're a customer
Re: Why Do Some Guys Date Prostitutes? by Czarskit(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2009
One man's trash is anoda man's treasure. . .
Tell ur sis say I de show tonite. . .
Re: Why Do Some Guys Date Prostitutes? by patwhizkid(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2009
Hmmmmmmn
Re: Why Do Some Guys Date Prostitutes? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2009
we all do, if you ever bought a woman drinks at the club before taking her home then its just the same as paying for sex.
taking her to restaurants, buying her gifts, paying for the movies and also helping her with her "studies", helping her change her car battery or whatever you DO for your girl. its just a different form of payment BUT payment it is and if you are not doing shit, you ain't getting none.
if they are 17yrs old, you might get some freebies from novices not yet "in the game" but passed 20yrs old, its over!
check this valentines day thing out, wherever in the world we may be, all men had to buy chocolate, flowers, dinner, some present or what not, PAYMENT!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Would U Rather B; An Homosexual Or A Bisexual / The Strange Case Of Barrister Ajoke And Miss. Aduke On Nairaland / Are Sugar Mummies More Caring Than Sugar Daddies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.