Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves (1198 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
I don't have time to write epistles

I'm only reacting to one silly thread

I'm I your father??
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
True talk!
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Omexonomy: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Too many lazy gurls turning to beggers whle other ar turning to prostitute just because of money.
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Omexonomy: Too many lazy gurls turning to beggers whle other ar turning to prostitute just because of money.

The gods be with you
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Personally, I would want to get married to a lady who is working currently or at least has the prospects to work but this does not in anyway imply that guys who marry ladies whose ambition is to be full time house wives are doing anything wrong.

In my opinion, I believe guys who marry such ladies are indeed brave and the probability of them having a great family life is very likely. Not saying that working parents can't create their own good family life but it's more likely when one of the parents get to spend more quality time with the kids than less.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by CORTANA: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
I predict most of such wussies will avoid this thread like plague
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by LaurelP(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
And since when do ladies have choice over who to settle with
When men are scarce like gold
I knw many illiterate and poor guys who married graduate ladies
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Vikky014(f): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
*Yawns*runs out of thread.
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Not all of them are what we portray them to be,there are some decent girls out there whom their parents aren't financially buoyant,and they still remain decent... Now,if you ask such a girl out and she agrees to date you. She does everything you want,you are proud of her,she has home training,she is decent,intelligent and other good characteristics a guy wants in his girlfriend, then she needs money for her school fees or to take care of one of two things(not stupid things like bb,brazillian hair and others)...won't you deem it fit to happily assist her(assuming you have enough)..
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by olumaxi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Folarinwazzy: Not all of them are what we portray them to be,there are some decent girls out there whom their parents aren't financially buoyant,and they still remain decent... Now,if you ask such a girl out and she agrees to date you. She does everything you want,you are proud of her,she has home training,she is decent,intelligent and other good characteristics a guy wants in his girlfriend, then she needs money for her school fees or to take care of one of two things(not stupid things like bb,brazillian hair and others)...won't you deem it fit to happily assist her(assuming you have enough)..
hmmmm,should i say food for thought?...no, shayo for thought
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Tymax(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
OP, you deserve one giant bowl of goat meat pepper soup. grin
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Adaeze003(f): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2014
LaurelP: And since when do ladies have choice over who to settle with
When men are scarce like gold
I knw many illiterate and poor guys who married graduate ladies

The next generation is in trouble... Imagine what this dude will tell his daughters...

"My child, you have no choice in this world! So u berra marry anybody with a peni$"

Smh...
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Tymax: OP, you deserve one giant bowl of goat meat pepper soup. grin

Nwa nne biko bring it down grin grin
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by BluePearls(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Op you deserve one bottle of origi to go with that pepper soup grin
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2014
grin grin
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Ngokafor(f): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2014
akinmunmi: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>

..Agent Shola,you are in the right place...
..@op and other like-minded males here look no further in your desperate search for survival..God don butter una bread.
Re: Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2014
akinmunmi: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>

Yahoo boy no laptop

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) / 10 Common Mistakes Made On First Dates / 10 Ways To Strengthen Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.