Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo (13348 Views)

Northerner On Facebook Begging Akwa Ibomites To Hate Biafra (screenshot) / Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo / I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
squaddy:

Who killed Isaac Adaka boro?
who kill useless ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
fkaz:

Good to know you are from Bayelsa as you claim. Just want to remind you that, there won't had been a country called nigeria today, if not for your uncle Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi . Any true Ijaw son who know the struggle of their leader Isaac Adaka Boro , knows Ijaw true enemies

Ironsi an Igbo from Abia state CANNOT be an "uncle" to an Ijaw man from Bayelsa state!

People like you are the reason Nigeria has remained backwards. You know little or nothing about your so-called country.

What is even more annoying is that people like you want to even have an opinion!
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Any true Ijaw man cannot support Biafra and no true Ijaw man will support Nigeria's current structure. None of both serves our interests as Ijaw people.

As for Asari-Dokubo it is obvious he is in search of a new business as an entrepreneur.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
PHijo:
Any true Ijaw man cannot support Biafra and no true Ijaw man will support Nigeria's current structure. None of both serves our interests as Ijaw people.

As for Asari-Dokubo it is obvious he is in search of a new business as an entrepreneur.
So what would true Ijaws suport, I can only tell you one thing, the future could be really unpredictable, Nigeria may not break and no one is going to restructure the country, people took great risk to bring Nigeria to this less risky structure, I bet you know who took resources control out of the state, when Ironsi's decree restructured the country he did not abolish the Region but then, you Ijaws vehemently rejected the Region so tell me, what structure do you want, if they revert back to regions, won't you argue again that Igbos dominate, or you want Niger South South Region, well the closest you got is geopolitical zone so what Exactly does the Ijaws want, Regional governments, Biafra, Niger Delta Republic of Only Ijaws, resources control for states?, what do you really want
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2021
gidgiddy:
It was unfortunate for the minorities of the old Eastern Region. The government of Gowon deceived them. Gowon told them that the Igbo man was their problem and created states. Little did they know that those states was going to be the the conduit pipe with which Gowon and his fellow Northerners would use to syphon all their resources and subjugate them.

Now they are shouting restructuring and the North says no. But when Ojukwu was fighting to see that nobody was under Northern domination, they could not see it.

Had they closed ranks with Ojukwu and fought, maybe Biafra would have stood, and if anything, they would only have Igbos to contend with in Biafra

But they foolishly sabotaged Biafra, now they are in a Nigeria where they have Hausa/Fulani, Yorubas and Igbos to contend with, making their situation much worse.
is the situation of igbo not worst fool? we proudly sabotage that zoo biafra 1967 and will still sabotage it again if them try to annex falsely

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

So what would true Ijaws suport, I can only tell you one thing, the future could be really unpredictable, Nigeria may not break and no one is going to restructure the country, people took great risk to bring Nigeria to this less risky structure, I bet you know who took resources control out of the state, when Ironsi's decree restructured the country he did not abolish the Region but then, you Ijaws vehemently rejected the Region so tell me, what structure do you want, if they revert back to regions, won't you argue again that Igbos dominate, or you want Niger South South Region, well the closest you got is geopolitical zone so what Exactly does the Ijaws want, Regional governments, Biafra, Niger Delta Republic of Only Ijaws, resources control for states?, what do you really want

Our demands before Nigeria became a country has remained the same. We have been consistent in our demands.

If Ironsi didn't do what he did the Fulani would have no excuse to come the South or struggle for resources in the South.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Our demands before Nigeria became a country has remained the same. We have been consistent in our demands.

If Ironsi didn't do what he did the Fulani would have no excuse to come the South or struggle for resources in the South.
If Ironsi didn't do what he did, won't you Ijaws have had the same resentment you have for the North today for the Igbos.

May I remind you that you Ijaws are some of the very reason why Igbos are resented across the country because for a very long time you guys had been agitating against us painting us as domineering even before Nigeria came together.

You said we dominate you and other Eastern tribes sold the story to other Nigerians who are now Igbophobic, come out from your shells, you guys and some other Eastern tribes are the genesis of Igbophobia in this country.

How exactly did we dominate and what had changed today, Out of 9 governors in the old Eastern Region today, 6 of them are Igbos, you Ijaws only got 1, other region Efik got 1 and Ibibio 1, I didn't add Delta becuase they were in midwest.

All of You Niger Delta are United in Igbo Igbo hate that's why you will scatter when we go for AlaIgbo
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
is the situation of igbo not worst fool? we proudly sabotage that zoo biafra 1967 and will still sabotage it again if them try to annex falsely

Only a fool would say that they have a big problem with Igbos in Biafra, but they have less problem with Igbo, Yorubas and Hsusa/Fulani, in Nigeria. Only a fool makes his situation worse by having 3 majority sitting on him, rather than one

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Graysons: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2021
We were not taught anything the truth is the igbos are not different from the Yorubas and the hausa they don't like they are all the same.
Forming a country with any of these three countries will be worst than hell so Asari need to shut his mouth and stop blabbing about.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by SaintBishop: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

If Ironsi didn't do what he did, won't you Ijaws have had the same resentment you have for the North today for the Igbos.

May I remind you that you Ijaws are some of the very reason why Igbos are resented across the country because for a very long time you guys had been agitating against us painting us as domineering even before Nigeria came together.

You said we dominate you and other Eastern tribes sold the story to other Nigerians who are now Igbophobic, come out from your shells, you guys and some other Eastern tribes are the genesis of Igbophobia in this country.

How exactly did we dominate and what had changed today, Out of 9 governors in the old Eastern Region today, 6 of them are Igbos, you Ijaws only got 1, other region Efik got 1 and Ibibio 1, I didn't add Delta becuase they were in midwest.

All of You Niger Delta are United in Igbo Igbo hate that's why you will scatter when we go for AlaIgbo
And you didn't see what you type as domination?
You igbos are funny i swear!
Ijaws have made it clear that they are not interested in ur biafra let them be,brotherhood no be by force.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2021
SaintBishop:
And you didn't see what you type as domination?
You igbos are funny i swear!
Ijaws have made it clear that they are not interested in ur biafra let them be,brotherhood no be by force.
Please stop telling me about Biafra we have optio to be Igbo Republic, we are not staying with anyone, what I typed is not dominion but justice, do you expect all of AlaIgbo to have one governor just to please some people then you give us no option than a regional Igbo government so we create as much zones as we need
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

You better wake up from your slumber and face the reality on the ground. Any ethnic nationality in the South of Nigeria that is not happy with Nigeria, will have to make a choice. It was the same choice Ojukwu had to make in 1967, accept Nigeria according to the dictates of the North, or fight for your freedom.

The point here is that if the Ijaw nation has no exit strategy from Nigeria, they will be stuck in Nigeria forever, talking about what is or is not in Ijaw interests, but ultimately fulfilling the interests of the North

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by SaintBishop: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Please stop telling me about Biafra we have optio to be Igbo Republic, we are not staying with anyone, what I typed is not dominion but justice, do you expect all of AlaIgbo to have one governor just to please some people then you give us no option than a regional Igbo government so we create as much zones as we need
So why are you guys complaining of the north holding power all these years since the northerns are 10 times your population?
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2021
SaintBishop:
So why are you guys complaining of the north holding power all these years since the northerns are 10 times your population?

First of all even if you are talking about the north including the North central they are not up to 10 times our population, now we are not complaining that the North is in power, rather it is the Yoruba media that is making it look so, we have 7 state capitals in AlaIgbo and Ignoid are governors in 7 state in Nigeria currently, you might mistake political sentimentalism as real victimhood, we play the victim.

Emeka and Ikechukwu don't care that Buhari is the head of Nigeria as far as it is Nigeria and not Enugu. Emeka cares more about the head of the market union in ladikpo than he cares about Nigerian presidency, we have learnt to play the victim since after the war, that does not change the fact that an Igbo man that owns a shop in Kano had built upstairs in the village but the victimhood is taking attention off us, yes we will cry that we are marginalised, lol how we marginalised, is there any Igbo state governed by a fulani man, we are just crying marginalisation so that after taking the lion's share in the real market, we take a share of the juicy national cake and only us in AlaIgbo both government, education, market and more.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Only a fool would say that they have a big problem with Igbos in Biafra, but they have less problem with Igbo, Yorubas and Hsusa/Fulani, in Nigeria. Only a fool makes his situation worse by having 3 majority sitting on him, rather than one
only a fool still dont understand why ijaws rejecting biafra.. and thats u. u too much foolish to an extent that u still understand why ijaw keep rejecting biafra..

mumu man. we do not reject igbo, but we reject biafra with all our strenghts. Abi una brain to dull to understand? adaka boro labour shall not go invain. adaka boro dream must be actualised.. are u idiot igbo to daft to understand simple intent?
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
only a fool still dont understand why ijaws rejecting biafra.. and thats u. u too much foolish to an extent that u still understand why ijaw keep rejecting biafra..

mumu man. we do not reject igbo, but we reject biafra with all our strenghts. Abi una brain to dull to understand? adaka boro labour shall not go invain. adaka boro dream must be actualised.. are u idiot igbo to daft to understand simple intent?
Good now we want Igbo province/Republic which includes Igbo PH and Asabs after that, goodluck with your Niger Delta republic with whichever tribe that agrees to stay with you

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Good now we want Igbo province/Republic which includes Igbo PH and Asabs after that, goodluck with your Niger Delta republic with whichever tribe that agrees to stay with you
igbo province in PH?? are u joking or what??

see any igbo found in rivers and delta state is a stranger, a business migrant. ok.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo province in PH?? are u joking or what??

see any igbo found in rivers and delta state is a stranger, a business migrant. ok.
Why not start preparing for war, because that's exactly what you will get, meanwhile any Other tribe found in Delta and Rivers are migrant becuase the whole of Delta and Rivers is AlaIgbo

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

You better wake up from your slumber and face the reality on the ground. Any ethnic nationality in the South of Nigeria that is not happy with Nigeria, will have to make a choice. It was the same choice Ojukwu had to make in 1967, accept Nigeria according to the dictates of the North, or fight for your freedom.

The point here is that if the Ijaw nation has no exit strategy from Nigeria, they will be stuck in Nigeria forever, talking about what is or is not in Ijaw interests, but ultimately fulfilling the interests of the North
u, ur mumu eeh' hin nor dey dey get part2..

did israel get freedom with the name biafra??

all the europe countries that divide and get freedom, did it happen in that zoological biafra name??

i dont just happy with this your mumuness.. why did you foolishly think freedom only lies in that demonic name biafra??

our freedom lies in the name IZON, IJAW, ORU, niger delta/toru ibe. or any other reasonable names.. holyghost fire biafra.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by darkwan: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Rose2014:
My brothers from the other side will soon invade this thread with fake monikers claiming they're from SS and they don't support Biafra. They've bn bursted on many occasions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They're quick to label the likes of Jonathan and Iweala as Igbos and transfer the hatred they have for Igbos to them.
But once Biafra is mentioned, they'll come with their fake monikers and start telling SS not to align with Igbos.

Bunch of parasites

we in the delta are aware that their are people in the delta that got themselves confused....
it will not matter,at the end we are not the same....

askin a urhobo to forget his or her identity for biafra will be a big issue....
many other tribes aswell....

their are asaris and others in tribes....
their are even yorubas that will even support biafra....

banjo is case and study....

biafra is a finished story....
anybody that try to revive it will perish....

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Our strategy is ours. Don't worry about us, your primary concern should be your Igbo people. I will ignore your claims on Ojukwu despite it being flawed.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
darkwan:

we in the delta are aware that their are people in the delta that got themselves confused....
it will not matter,at the end we are not the same....

askin a urhobo to forget his or her identity for biafra will be a big issue....
many other tribes aswell....

their are asaris and others in tribes....
their are even yorubas that will even support biafra....

banjo is case and study....

biafra is a finished story....
anybody that try to revive it will perish....

Biafra is a NO GO in Ijawland. It is an argument Asari-Dokubo can not win in his father's family. As Ijaw people Biafra is not an option for us.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by darkwan: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Biafra is a NO GO in Ijawland. It is an argument Asari-Dokubo can not win in his father's family. As Ijaw people Biafra is not an option for us.

asari has no chance to convince all ijaws to accept biafra....add to it,he is muslim aswell....

and he is half igbo....
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by limeta(f): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Zico5:
You better face the reality. This new government will not tolerate nonsense from anyone, the earlier u understand, the better. No one can intimidate or provoke the peace of this country now

you lie

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

If the Igbo are resented it is because of who the Igbo are or are perceived to be.

Do Igbo hate Yoruba?

Why don't you want to have a country with them?

Access to government education was tilted to favour ethnic Igbos. Out of 3 senators in Rivers, 2 are Ijaw. The deputy governor is Ijaw, the speaker of the Rivers state house of assembly is Ijaw. In fact, with the exception of Amaechi that was speaker during Odili's 8 years rule. All the speakers have been Ijaw.

Delta also has an Ijaw as a deputy governor. Despite deserving more Ijaw people have made room for other groups to be represented.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by darkwan: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
limeta:

you lie

its too late....your last chance was with ojukwu....
anything now will be crazy for south east and nobody in the world would give a fvck....

south sudan....??

try it in nigeria and see who will suffer most and nothing will happen....
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
darkwan:

asari has no chance to convince all ijaws to accept biafra....add to it,he is muslim aswell....

and he is half igbo....

Maybe quarter or 1/8th. If at all. This Igbo blood thing is all IPOB propaganda and he is silent on it because it suits his aspirations now.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

If the Igbo are resented it is because of who the Igbo are or are perceived to be.

Do Igbo hate Yoruba?

Why don't you want to have a country with them?

Access to government education was tilted to favour ethnic Igbos. Out of 3 senators in Rivers, 2 are Ijaw. The deputy governor is Ijaw, the speaker of the Rivers state house of assembly is Ijaw. In fact, with the exception of Amaechi that was speaker during Odili's 8 years rule. All the speakers have been Ijaw.

Delta also has an Ijaw as a deputy governor. Despite deserving more Ijaw people have made room for other groups to be represented.

Made rooms for others lol or that you just cant have it all, self righteous, we saw your ways in old rivers state so stop trying to look nice here, if you have your ways, you will relicate capital of Asaba to Warri, should we talk about PH, let's leave Rivers for another day

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by darkwan: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Maybe quarter or 1/8th. If at all. This Igbo blood thing is all IPOB propaganda and he is silent on it because it suits his aspirations now.

bros,i saw videos on youtube were edos were abusin igbos openly....

edos took this igodomigodo matter very serious....

igbos are in big trouble....
when they eventualy wake up and see what damage ipob did to their image,they will regret listenin to cownunu....
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Our strategy is ours. Don't worry about us, your primary concern should be your Igbo people. I will ignore your claims on Ojukwu despite it being flawed.

Thats exactly what your forefathers told Ojukwu in 1967 that has kept you people where you are to this day

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by darkwan: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats exactly what your forefathers told Ojukwu in 1967 that has kept you people where you are to this day

am soo sorry for igbos actualy....

your image is damaged,national and international....
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
darkwan:

am soo sorry for igbos actualy....

your image is damaged,national and international....
ipob has done grave damage to igbo imade...and their elders and leaders dont care, they busy focusing on politics.. but sooner they will wake to see its already too late. they will cry, but no one to help them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Begins Move To Separate NFIU From EFCC / Achike Udenwa Is Worst Imo Governor — Rochas Okorocha / Buhari’s Directive On Police Salary Review Flouted 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.